Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Tybalt: "Oh Jill I can't believe you chose me in the end, you made the right choice."
Jill: "I can't believe I was even with that guy, he was such a loser, I should have let you be my first Tybalt....My love."

Jill and that guy 001.jpg
Tybalt: "Shhh there there my sweetness, tonight lets enjoy this special meal, and then afterwards I shall carry you to the bedroom and we shall make sweet sweet love."
Jill: "Oh yes Tybalt make love to me all night. Show me what a man you really are."

Jill and that guy 002.jpg
Jill: "That's it, this has to end now, Now its becoming annoying."
Jill and that guy 003.jpg
Tybalt: "Oh I will fuck you hard Jill with my big cock."
Jill and that guy 004.jpg
The End. lol.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
That...that works surprisingly well. I never saw it before, but now I'm going to think of Aurore Cassel when I see Bianca. That's a good thing.
There are a lot of assets for CP2077 and even minor characters, here we are lucky with possibilities to create. Bianca is very fits Aurora Cassel, just as playful and flirtatious.

VaderExMachina

Brazilian Sith Lord
Donor
Nov 21, 2022
Tybalt: "Oh Jill I can't believe you chose me in the end, you made the right choice."
Jill: "I can't believe I was even with that guy, he was such a loser, I should have let you be my first Tybalt....My love."

View attachment 4071878
Tybalt: "Shhh there there my sweetness, tonight lets enjoy this special meal, and then afterwards I shall carry you to the bedroom and we shall make sweet sweet love."
Jill: "Oh yes Tybalt make love to me all night. Show me what a man you really are."

View attachment 4071879
Jill: "That's it, this has to end now, Now its becoming annoying."
View attachment 4071880
Tybalt: "Oh I will fuck you hard Jill with my big cock."
View attachment 4071881
The End. lol.
i rate this 4/5 stars only because tyballs' dick is still too big XD

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes