Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
As far as I understand, NTR refers to some specific sexual relationship. However, here, and even more elsewhere, this term is used as if every sex relationship is NTR, which it is not. Judging by the picture, I would conclude that a threesome follows.
Ntr is referred to a little loved one being stolen away from SO emotionally. Its different from cuckolding that has some level of concent between SO and partner.

Here Jill could be drawn away from mc/Tremelo, with a chance of her cheating.

Its a play on negative emotions such as betrayal, theft, jealousy, sadness and humiliation.

As BAD is a guy multiple potential options, any girl who he has a relationship with that sleeps with someone else, could arguable be a situation of ntr. or just cheating.

Time for Tybalts payback, steaming all the girls from Tremelo. Since its basically all those feeling he must have felt, seeing Jill fall for Tremelo.

Also, incoming implies some to arrive, not here yet.

And no threeway. Yet. Was planning on making a mini story and finally release one. Got several minor avns unreleased due to me not being satisfied with the quality.

Last edited:

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Ntr is referred to a little loved one being stolen away from SO emotionally. Its different from cuckolding that has some level of concent between SO and partner.

Here Jill could be drawn away from mc/Tremelo, with a chance of her cheating.

Its a play on negative emotions such as betrayal, theft, jealousy, sadness and humiliation.

As BAD is a guy multiple potential options, any girl who he has a relationship with that sleeps with someone else, could arguable be a situation of ntr. or just cheating.

Time for Tybalts payback, steaming all the girls from Tremelo. Since its basically all those feeling he must have felt, seeing Jill fall for Tremelo.

Also, incoming implies some to arrive, not here yet.

And no threeway. Yet. Was planning on making a mini story and finally release one. Got several minor avns unreleased due to me not being satisfied with the quality.
I completely agree with the explanation. However, playing Being A DIK you have a lot of different options and endings. For example, there is a possibility that you can collect everything negative about Jill and Bella and not end up with them in the end. Something completely different is the fact that even in that variant, Jill has feelings for you in the ninth season (scene in the park). What I want to say is that basically anything can be NTR, and none of that.

Reactions: Andurin

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
I completely agree with the explanation. However, playing Being A DIK you have a lot of different options and endings. For example, there is a possibility that you can collect everything negative about Jill and Bella and not end up with them in the end. Something completely different is the fact that even in that variant, Jill has feelings for you in the ninth season (scene in the park). What I want to say is that basically anything can be NTR, and none of that.
I get the point you try to make.

But my fan art, my fan art story, my narative. I assume i can call it NTR if, the story teller, think of it as ntr.

Lets park it here.

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
Any fan artist's up to make some cosplay renders?
I'd love to see the main girls cosplaying as FF7/FFX girls.
Sage - Tifa
Jill - Aerith
Josy - Rikku
Maya - Yuna
Bella - Lulu

Reactions: Malgus26

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Very nice, she looks great.
I would think Bella more Yennefer
Jill as Triss.
(Personal thoughts) lol.
You know, I'm familiar with the video game The Witcher, but I've never played it and I don't know what it's about. I found Yennefer's character by accident and assumed it was from a video game. So I googled a bit and now I know. But now I know who Geralt from Rivia is... LOL. You're probably right about Bella/Yennefer, but when I saw Yennefer my first association was Jill.

Last edited:
Reactions: WhiteWolf619

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
You know, I'm familiar with the video game The Witcher, but I've never played it and I don't know what it's about. I found Yennefer's character by accident and assumed it was from a video game. So I googled a bit and now I know. But now I know who Geralt from Rivia is... LOL. You're probably right about Bella/Yennefer, but when I saw Yennefer my first association was Jill.
hahaha all good mate. She looks great as Yennefer.

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
I'm not sure if you're having the same trouble I used to have, but I tried using the presets and they don't work (Daz 4.16). I posted this ages ago for Quinn's earring. It's about getting boned G3 figures to work on G8, I tried it with the hair and it works. You should now also be able to select the tail and rotate it around.

One useful hint for fitting rigged G3F items like the earring to G8F, this also works for long hair.
  • Make sure nothing is selected in the scene window, to avoid auto-fitting.
  • Load the earring. Select the earring.
  • Right click the Scene tab, edit, Scene Identification.
  • Change the Preferred Base to Genesis 8/Female.
  • Accept/Accept
  • Then right click the earring in the scene window and fit it to G8F. You should be able to select and pose it like normal.
I finally tried what you advised me to do. Works like a charm. Thank you very much(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Pillock
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes