Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
A few weeks ago I made a video slideshow. In the meantime, I made some alternate versions of the original images and add some new ones. These two that you can see are among those new ones. See, it's a common phenomenon for me that when I dedicate myself to something for some time, I always come to the conclusion that I could have done some original works differently, and thus better. Considering that there is usually no end to it, I leave those works as they are. So if anyone is interested, they can find all the images from the video and many others . And yes, it's still all about Bella.

03.png
07.png

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
A few weeks ago I made a video slideshow. In the meantime, I made some alternate versions of the original images and add some new ones. These two that you can see are among those new ones. See, it's a common phenomenon for me that when I dedicate myself to something for some time, I always come to the conclusion that I could have done some original works differently, and thus better. Considering that there is usually no end to it, I leave those works as they are. So if anyone is interested, they can find all the images from the video and many others . And yes, it's still all about Bella.

View attachment 4116522
View attachment 4116524
Amazing works

• Love
Reactions: Donnie Brasco

boobslover88

May 19, 2017
Part 1: https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-fan-art.29960/post-15048229

Quinn: (death Glare M.C. Into shutting up as she return to her target) that wild night 04.jpg Quinn: (that's right keep shaking dat ass "GF") (wait Did she get thiccker?) (FOUCUS) that wild night 05.jpg Sage (!) that wild night 06.jpg POP: that wild night 07.jpg Sage: DAMIT QUINN FUCK! (Moan in Pain)

Quinn: I think little miss GF over here, need to put r-e-s-p-e-c-t-into BF Cock Game.
(I love messing with him, but even I got to acknowledge his skills)

Riona: lol I heard that.

Camila: I felt that too yikes are you ok sage?

Sage: I will be damn. that wild night 09.jpg

Last edited:

ChaosKen

May 1, 2022
That's some really nice atmospheric lighting, mate. And the impressions on the mattress for their weight look very good too. How did you go about the physics part, if I may ask? Dforce, the smoothing modifier or something else?
Thanks mate! You are amazing, you always manage to point out the key parts that I hope the viewers can appreciate in my pieces. Without a miss, everytime. Much appreciated!

Bought this dforce bed during the recent sale. Trying it out, noticed it is not very stable though (likely due to my limited knowledge). The pillows kept moving during simulation even if I did not touch it at all. There is always some pokethrough in the blanket after simulation.

Last edited:

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
I've been looking for these shorts for ages, I finally found them.
Quinn04.jpg Quinn05.jpg

Shorts -
Tube Top -

For those who don't remember this was the outfit she wore in Ep.6 when confronting Mona. (Minus the shoes)
ep6_qm2.jpg

Last edited:

Jumbi

With my good eye closed
Donor
Feb 17, 2020
Thanks mate! You are amazing, you always manage to point out the key parts that I hope the viewers can appreciate in my pieces. Without a miss, everytime. Much appreciated!

Bought this dforce bed during the recent sale. Trying it out, noticed it is not very stable though (likely due to my limited knowledge). The pillows kept moving during simulation even if I did not touch it at all. There is always some pokethrough in the blanket after simulation.

Thanks. I haven't tried that bed, but would like to test it at some point. And yes, Dforce simulations are a complex topic; there are many factors at play there, and often times one can feel that a specific simulation will not get done well, no matter how much you try. I still think that simulations are interesting and fun for the most part, though.

There's a user (rgincy is his nickname) on the Daz forums that you can call kinda a Dforce guru. The guy has published many posts about the subject, from basic to expert knowledge. He's a featured guest in few commercial videotutorials by Digital Art Live on the subject as well. I suppose that anyone willing to get serious with Dforce can find value in his stuff.

etude2k

Nov 9, 2020
Hi there !
So mush talent here !
I have a question about *tadam dam dam* IA images. Are they allowed here ?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes