Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jumbi

With my good eye closed
Donor
Feb 17, 2020
Hi there !
So mush talent here !
I have a question about *tadam dam dam* IA images. Are they allowed here ?
I don't think they go against the rules of the thread. But real 3D art made with Daz or similar applications is the focus here (a hint in that direction is on the OP, where there's a link to a non up-to-date list of Daz assets from the game), no doubt. And personally is what I prefer as well.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
I humbly proffer the following Halloween themes for you talented folks. I think some of them have already been done, but not all of them. Some of these might be quite a bit harder to do than others. Please don't feel obligated; I'm just giving suggestions for your creative juices.

Redheads (please don't forget about sweetie Mona):

Kim Possible
Wilma Flintstone
Jessica Rabbit
Mirabel Garlic (from Hogwarts Legacy)
Daphne (Scooby-Doo)
Poison Ivy

Brunettes:

Mad Moxxy (Bella works well for this, but dealer's choice obviously)
Velma (Scooby -Doo - could also be a redhead, has auburn or brown hair)
April O'Neil
Lara Croft
Quiet

Blondes:

Gwen Stacy (I'd love to see Sally here, but whatever you prefer
Juliete Starling
Samus Aran
Jeanette Voerman (Vampire Bloodlines - I asked for this last year and got it. Thank you!)
Therese Voerman (Vampire Bloodlines)

Black hair:

D.Va
Raven (Teen Titans)
Shego (Kim Possible)
Not sure what that should look like so here's Bella as Mad Moxxi

Bella aka Mad Moxxi.png

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
But thanks to VIP guru I done this through simulation. On first frame I reduce breast and on 30th they are as it should be. Result is pretty satisfactory.
I've been playing around with dForce and simulation for years. And I can't remember the following issue being a problem until only recently within a year or two.
The clothing looks like she has grapes for breasts. Smoothing cleans it up beautifully, but I can't remember ever having to use smoothing to do the heavy lifting in the past.
It's only an issue when expanding the breasts into the cloth, draping a shawl or similar works as expected.
Do you have this problem? If not, I'd love to know what settings you use.

Bellaboobs.jpg

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
I've been playing around with dForce and simulation for years. And I can't remember the following issue being a problem until only recently within a year or two.
The clothing looks like she has grapes for breasts. Smoothing cleans it up beautifully, but I can't remember ever having to use smoothing to do the heavy lifting in the past.
It's only an issue when expanding the breasts into the cloth, draping a shawl or similar works as expected.
Do you have this problem? If not, I'd love to know what settings you use.

View attachment 4126649
The only thing that sometimes doesn't work for me is that the clothes look like your second picture. But mostly when it comes to sweaters or shirts. Only the top as in the picture is generally satisfactory. The only thing I adjust, if I do, is the bond stiffness. and mostly when clothes explode. But I guess there are more things to adjust in surface tab where is the bond stiffness settings, but I don't touch them for my own safety... LOL. I check that top. Bond stiffness is a solution. Or one of.

Top.png

It's not that smooth like in your second picture, but it's tolerable I would say. So in this case i set bond stiffness to 0.1, but you can experiment with more or less than this.

Last edited:

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
The only thing that sometimes doesn't work for me is that the clothes look like your second picture. But mostly when it comes to sweaters or shirts. Only the top as in the picture is generally satisfactory. The only thing I adjust, if I do, is the bond stiffness. and mostly when clothes explode. But I guess there are more things to adjust in surface tab where is the bond stiffness settings, but I don't touch them for my own safety... LOL. I check that top. Bond stiffness is a solution. Or one of.

View attachment 4126834

It's not that smooth like in your second picture, but it's tolerable I would say. So in this case i set bond stiffness to 0.1, but you can experiment with more or less than this.
Cheers, I'll give bond stiffness a go, I had smoothness dialled up to 10 on the second picture I posted earlier.

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019

View attachment 4126834

Bond or bend stiffness and do you have smoothing on at all?

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Not sure what that should look like so here's Bella as Mad Moxxi

View attachment 4124912
Holy shit! Thanks, Donnie! This looks really, really good. I would never expect someone to go to the trouble to make those dark outlines that is in the Borderlands style. She looks great as is. I don't even expect the white face makeup because Bella is too pretty. Thanks a lot for participating. It exceeded my expectations.

• Love
Reactions: Donnie Brasco
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes