Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

klep12

Jun 27, 2018

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
If you are going to reply like that everytime. I'll be here complaining every day
Agreed. Where are the... eh, Jades! yes, we need more of her.
Where are the Cathys?... but for real, i don't remember seeing her on this thread. What are her assets?

Reactions: Hikes

laliandra

May 2, 2019
View attachment 619755

Couldn`t stop myself from making blonde Best Girl

@ edit. on a side note, Jill Best Girl does resemble Queenafina CamGirl(with a drop of Lauren German in the mix tho) quite a bit. :4Head:
wow she actually looks stunning and not super bland like always. great work (y)(y)(y)

but i must say i don't see any resemblance between that camgirl and Riona, i'm confused o_O

SHADENFREUDE

Feb 1, 2020
View attachment 616766
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 616783

View attachment 616826
Please... how did you create that body? What assets did you use? I’m completely new to this.

SHADENFREUDE

Feb 1, 2020
Hey thanks for all your fan arts, Coriolan. I'm very very new to any 3d modeling, can I ask you what assets you used for Bella? Thanks :)
Lol... I’m in the same situation... if you find out can you please let me know? If I find out I’ll make sure to tell you as well...

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Hey thanks for all your fan arts, Coriolan. I'm very very new to any 3d modeling, can I ask you what assets you used for Bella? Thanks :)
You create the best renders!!! I can’t wait for you to start your game! I’m new to this and I’m trying to learn. Can you tell me how you got a thick model for Isabella aka Bella? I only find skinny models on Daz3d... what model did you use?
Unfortunately, I'm going to disappoint you, because Bella is my favorite character in BADIK, and I spent a lot of time working on her, so it's "Top Secret". :p

You'll have to go over my dead body to get the information out of me. :LOL:

I had at the very beginning, given the information for some of the characters, but this is different, it's Bella.

As for making a voluptuous body, you can take a Genesis 3 or 8 base, whatever, but you'll need morphs, then you'll just have to modify the body as you like.

I leave you a link for a tutorial, I didn't watch it, but it should be interesting, you can find several of them on Youtube.

Glad you like my work....Well, I'll get back to my project. ;)

KMonkeyMon

Apr 15, 2020
Unfortunately, I'm going to disappoint you, because Bella is my favorite character in BADIK, and I spent a lot of time working on her, so it's "Top Secret". :p

You'll have to go over my dead body to get the information out of me. :LOL:

I had at the very beginning, given the information for some of the characters, but this is different, it's Bella.

As for making a voluptuous body, you can take a Genesis 3 or 8 base, whatever, but you'll need morphs, then you'll just have to modify the body as you like.

I leave you a link for a tutorial, I didn't watch it, but it should be interesting, you can find several of them on Youtube.

Glad you like my work....Well, I'll get back to my project. ;)
im grateful for you making the wincest picture the Bella and Sage lips touching each other #1,023 and the Jill serving justice to Tybalt with a tennis racket for me i put you on follow btw

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes