Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

GJ1n

Aug 30, 2019
Hey I just got into this 3d modeling stuffs. I saw this list a couple of pages back in this thread, about each character with their respective "Body, Skin, and hair" Sorry for em noob questions, but can anyone help me out with that? which model do I use as base, body model or skin model? what or how do I see the skin or set it of said character on my model?
I'll appreciate any type of help, Thanks in advance!

topkeker

Jun 8, 2018
Take this with a bucket of salt as i started tinkering with daz3d about 6 days ago :HideThePain:, but basic basics are pretty much that

From a 6-day noob to a 0-day noob:

0. Actually click the links in the list, they have written down the needed required sub/base assets for said character (i.e character base, required morphs, scripts)
1. Download said assets from let`s say F95 Asset release subforum/buy them on daz3d site or renderotica if you want to support the creators/or venture to some niche russian sites and catch chlamydia when downloading Quinn/HOTs assets, they will tell you it`s russian`s fault, but it`s actually Quinn/HOTs. Just like Wuhan Bats/Labs. Reservoir of STDs :LUL:. (f95z quick search is a blessing though)
2. put them either into daz3d "my library" or the folder where you put the files that are Daz installer compatible, if so launch install manager first and install them.
3. They will show up most likely in (for most of the character assets used in this thread) in genesis 8 female -> characters (as a whole character, body+skin+base morphs) and in sub folders of character for various parts as nails, eyes, makeups.
Hair are stand-alone assets in their own folder. Click on model you want to add them to, so they will have a correct parent node to attach to.
4. Then you will or will not have to use body morphs to get certain resemblance to badik characters. Or tinker with Brows (ultimate brow remover is handy af)
5. Install poses, environments, lightings, clothes, furniture, genitals, fluids or whatever more you want the same way as the other basic assets.
6. Read tutorials about lighting and how to not fuck yourself with setting up the renderer to render simple image for hours.
7. Fap furiously to your Lady and Saviour Jill The Raccoon.
8. Read more tutorials, as they too are available on this glorious F95 assets release thread subforum and ofc on youtube.
9. Learning by doing
10. More Jill.
11. Buy new PC so you can store shitload of assets and render faster than ever.
12. Starve a bit, cause hey pc parts are costly and the economic crisis is just in it`s infancy, but who cares. You gotta render this shit in 16k.

13. ...

14. Profit More Jill. You are prolly starving at this point or dead, but Jill`s worth it.

Last edited:

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Hey I just got into this 3d modeling stuffs. I saw this list a couple of pages back in this thread, about each character with their respective "Body, Skin, and hair" Sorry for em noob questions, but can anyone help me out with that? which model do I use as base, body model or skin model? what or how do I see the skin or set it of said character on my model?
I'll appreciate any type of help, Thanks in advance!
I'm not an expert on this either, but i can do some stuff.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Play around with Character models (the shape and morphs of the base Gen 2,3 and 8) and use those with different skins to get fun characters. To apply your own morphs you pretty much need
-
-
for the body and the subsequent assets for head morphs.
Look around on the Daz store or on this site to find what you want.
Also... youtube is a good place for tutorials, as is this site for questions on their respective threads.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Those shoes look painful on the toes :D
That's sure. Those came with the dress. I don't know why they did something like that.

Edit : I found a way to fix that. That will be for another one ;)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes