Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

LMMFAO

Sep 18, 2022
Would love to see more character .duf files with a list of assets needed contributed on here like the ones Night Hacker has bestowed upon us so far.

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
... release the madness...

View attachment 2457764
I'd go see it...I'd probably hate myself for it...but I'd go see it. Curiosity would no doubt get the better of me...

The question is: will it play in a mainstream theater, or will it play in one of those seedy, open-all-night triple X theaters?

Either way, you've done a good job on these movie posters so far...please keep it up! :cool:(y)

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
No...no no no no no :cry:

Not Quinn...not now...no baby no...I'll...I'll wait for you! I promise! :oops:

(Now, who do I talk to about those conjugal visits?) :ROFLMAO:

Awesome and excellent work! I hope we only see this in fan-art and not in the actual game, but again, this is really nicely done. :cool:(y)
Haha, thanks. I try to balance stuff. Create lore friendly stuff, alternate versions, crossovers and so on.
But I'm most of all doing it just for fun and in my limited free time, so I do create memes out of it as well, like the one with Maya being run over by a car that got like 40 laugh reaction and one offended super stan :HideThePain: At the end of the day, we are all here to have fun, getting offended by artwork is just ridiculous.

As for Quinn, I hope she gets some kind of redemption arc. She's too interesting of a character to get a bad ending.
In reality, there is still so much we don't know about her and why she does what she does. I hope for the best for her, but meme for the worst :D

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Haha, thanks. I try to balance stuff. Create lore friendly stuff, alternate versions, crossovers and so on.
But I'm most of all doing it just for fun and in my limited free time, so I do create memes out of it as well, like the one with Maya being run over by a car that got like 40 laugh reaction and one offended super stan :HideThePain: At the end of the day, we are all here to have fun, getting offended by artwork is just ridiculous.

As for Quinn, I hope she gets some kind of redemption arc. She's too interesting of a character to get a bad ending.
In reality, there is still so much we don't know about her and why she does what she does. I hope for the best for her, but meme for the worst :D
Same here when it comes to Quinn...I'm a total simp for Quinn in the game because, like you said, she is way too interesting and I want to know more and more about her. I don't think she's necessarily the hottest girl in the game (that would be the glorious Isabella in my opinion) but romantically I'm all about wanting our boy to be with Quinn...and hopefully seeing some form of redemption for her at the end of it all.

And I see your point about artwork sometimes offending the viewer...but at the same time, if you're drawn mentally and emotionally to a character it can be hard to switch off those feelings at times, especially if you're blindsided with an image you're not expecting to stumble upon. It can be a delicate balance...but then, it's all just fan-art too...so yeah, I say have fun and create what you're inspired to create.

Speaking of creativity, please keep up your awesome creativity. Your works are always a pleasure to view.:cool:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
And here's the homework. View attachment 2458770
Well played :ROFLMAO:
What do you mean, we did have fun... ;) Loved the one with the news, made me lol so hard
View attachment 2458839
We do it for the people, glad people enjoyed the parody of the recent state of the BaDIK thread :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2458871 First ever render in DAZ, took an attempt at my favorite MG
Good work for a first render, better than my first for sure.

Just keep at it. Practice makes perfect!
Amazing logo btw, that put a smile on my face :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hypnos._

Hypnos._

Dec 19, 2022
Well played :ROFLMAO:

We do it for the people, glad people enjoyed the parody of the recent state of the BaDIK thread :ROFLMAO:

Good work for a first render, better than my first for sure.

Just keep at it. Practice makes perfect!
Amazing logo btw, that put a smile on my face :D
haha thanks, you can tell i really made sure to put a lot of effort into my signature

Hypnos._

Dec 19, 2022
Do you guys happen to know the assets used for the furniture for MC's bedroom in the DIK Mansion? I have the entire room asset, its "the private library", i also have found his bed, but most of the rest of the furniture i cannot find, any help would be appreciated.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes