Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Atherin

May 25, 2017
... Your still on the hook for an epic comic book run.
But now... NOW?! You're gonna need some investors. Bust that walking fucking talking Steriotype Harvey Weinstein outa jail to figure out how to bank roll this. NOW! Just know whomever gets cast to play Riona is gonna have too... errr... yeah just do the Comic Book man.

• Haha
Reactions: ChaosKen

ChaosKen

May 1, 2022
... Your still on the hook for an epic comic book run.
But now... NOW?! You're gonna need some investors. Bust that walking fucking talking Steriotype Harvey Weinstein outa jail to figure out how to bank roll this. NOW! Just know whomever gets cast to play Riona is gonna have too... errr... yeah just do the Comic Book man.
Once my manga is successful, there will be investors queueing to do a live-action film with me. All about planning long term. Lol

Sorry, I don't work with rapists. Lol

I have already casted Riona....

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen and Atherin

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
MC's Bedroom Assets

The reading corner chair
The reading corner carpet which is also Bella’s bedroom.
The reading corner small table
The reading corner lamp
Wardrobe
TV Coffee Table
TV Sofa
Bed
Vertical Blinds not 100%, but I am 99% sure, 2 bedroom ones back to back. They do have controls.
Desk, chair and rubbish bin
TV room cabinet
Bedside cabinet
Carpet under the bed
Pot plant next to bed
Coat/Hat Stand
Bedside picture
Wall Lights
TV Room Painting
TV room carpet Mesh (The mesh looks the same, particularly the folds along the far edge, I don't know what texture was used)
Bar Fridge (Not the exact one, but very, very close) Found by
Melodic-Vermicelli40
TV Room Row of Books
Goldfish Bowl

Missing Assets
TV

Just a tip if you’re comfortable messing around in the data & runtime folders, only install the items you need and want, because some sets can be pretty lame, and I know I’ll never use the rest of the assets.

Obviously don’t rename or change the structure of the folders, just delete the things you don’t want.

Have fun

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Would love to see more character .duf files with a list of assets needed contributed on here like the ones Night Hacker has bestowed upon us so far.
Any in particular you want? I know there's several I haven't attempted yet that I have been thinking about.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Quinn. Nicole/Envy. Bianca. Becky. Sally. Just to name a few.
I have done Quinn in the past (she was fun to do ;) :p ), not sure if I posted the DUF for it though, but she's like SUPER easy (probably the easiest one to do... no pun intended, hehehe). Sally I have also done, again, not sure if I posted my DUF for her or not. Bianca (not sure who that even is), Becky (not sure, though she sounds familiar)... Nicole/Envy is one I was thinking of working on though. I'll dig up my Quinn and Sally dufs and post them (once I verify which assets I used).

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I have done Quinn in the past (she was fun to do ;) :p ), not sure if I posted the DUF for it though, but she's like SUPER easy (probably the easiest one to do... no pun intended, hehehe). Sally I have also done, again, not sure if I posted my DUF for her or not. Bianca (not sure who that even is), Becky (not sure, though she sounds familiar)... Nicole/Envy is one I was thinking of working on though. I'll dig up my Quinn and Sally dufs and post them (once I verify which assets I used).
Becky is one of the girls from the party if i remember and think Bianca is Jill's friend.

Hypnos._

Dec 19, 2022
The reading corner chair

The reading corner carpet which is also Bella’s bedroom.

The reading corner lamp

Wardrobe

TV Coffee Table

TV Sofa

Bed

Vertical Blinds not 100%, but I am 99% sure, 2 bedroom ones back to back. They do have controls.

I’m still searching for the rest.

Just a tip if you’re comfortable messing around in the data & runtime folders, only install the items you need and want, because some sets can be pretty lame, and I know I’ll never use the rest of the assets.

Obviously don’t rename or change the structure of the folders, just delete the things you don’t want.

Have fun
Thank you so much bro, i really appreciate it. Do you also know the brick wall fence thing that is just outside of MC's window? Basically every angle i want to use has the window in the background, and the default wall that is out there is not the correct one, and i've searched in this thread but couldn't find anything.

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
Thank you so much bro, i really appreciate it. Do you also know the brick wall fence thing that is just outside of MC's window? Basically every angle i want to use has the window in the background, and the default wall that is out there is not the correct one, and i've searched in this thread but couldn't find anything.
The preps mansion wall it's what I used in the homework picture.

• Wow
Reactions: g1nk and Hypnos._

Hypnos._

Dec 19, 2022
The preps mansion wall it's what I used in the homework picture.
thanks for the crazy fast reply, i can actually get my MC bedroom done today now that i know every asset, i appreciate the help

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I updated Quinn a little by adding in the right eye texture (thanks to Jumbi for identifying that). New render showing how it looks and as always, my scene subset at the bottom of this post.

Quinn (G8F) Assets
Body & Skin:
Eye Texture:
Hair:
Skull earring and right beauty mark:
Genitals:

Note: Face Makeup and belly button piercing are all part of the Aurore assets.

Quinn (G8F) - Centerfold.png

And of course my Scene Subset using the above listed assets...
View attachment Quinn (G8F) Scene Subset.7z

Last edited:

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
thanks for the crazy fast reply, i can actually get my MC bedroom done today now that i know every asset, i appreciate the help
You're welcome, but their are many things missing, desk, the cabinet in the TV room, that fucking picture with the trees, bedside cabinet.
Feel free to fill in the missing blanks if you find the assets.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes