Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Finally, everyone's favourite, sexiest, most experienced teacher for your viewing pleasure! You're going to want her scene subset! I present to you... Lynda Henderson (G8F)... don't worry, I made certain I rendered her in high quality! Wouldn't want to miss any details of her anatomy! :cool:

Lynda Henderson (G8F) Assets
Body/Head/Skin: Mabel 8 HD (G8F)
Hair: Elegant Bun
Clothes/Glasses: dForce Mabel Outfit

ALL the above is in the following package

Genitals:

Lynda Henderson (G8F) - Centerfold.png

As always, the scene subset I know you can't wait to download! Requires the listed assets as always...
(clothing, while not visible, is part of the scene subset)
View attachment Lynda Henderson (G8F) Scene Subset.7z

Last edited:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Finally, everyone's favourite, sexiest, most experienced teacher for your viewing pleasure! You're going to want her scene subset! I present to you... Lynda Henderson (G8F)... don't worry, I made certain I rendered her in high quality! Wouldn't want to miss any details of her anatomy! :cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2519099

As always, the scene subset I know you can't wait to download! Requires the listed assets as always...
View attachment 2519123
Damn mate that is going above and beyond lol

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2519099

View attachment 2519123
Genitals: New Old Genitalia for Victoria 8
Thanks for taking the hit.

• Haha
Reactions: Night Hacker

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
at least put it under spoiler, next time dude

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Night Hacker with that post:
fire-laugh.gif
Nice! Gives me idea for new renders with Lynda! Maybe one with Tibalt? :unsure:

Oh, and if anyone's looking for a new avatar... ;)

View attachment 2519312
As someone who started the short-lived Saints avatar movement in the BaDIK thread(original Saint Zoey credit goes to Ached), I'll gladly use it for a while for...OLD times sake xD

Last edited:

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
ASSET QUESTION, does anyone know/have what assets/wearables were used to achieve this "makeup" look?
The isourcetextures characters on the Daz store come with lie makeups, I think its one of those. I’ll take a look later if I remember.
Not sure if you guys identified it yet, but for those who don't know, and want it, JiiEF is right, good memory.
It's on a few of the iSourcetextures.

I actually have this one installed and I didn't realise, face palm.
It appears darker in the game, so I would say they need to be photoshopped or applied multiple times.

Reactions: Jumbi and JiiEf

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Not sure if you guys identified it yet, but for those who don't know, and want it, JiiEF is right, good memory.

It appears darker in the game, so I would say they need to be photoshopped or applied multiple times.
I haven't looked at it, but if it's just a LIE texture, you can use DAZ and manually adjust the opacity with the LIE editor and make it darker or lighter. I had to do that with the elderly Lynda model I just posted as her makeup wouldn't apply at all for some reason so I manually added it with LIE then set the opacity to 50% so it was lighter.

Also, this does look the same (I already had Endellion ironically), but there's an extra layer added (again, probably using LIE) from somewhere else. I always go on the assumption that people are lazy and most likely didn't spend time to fiddle that much but get these things from other characters, so... just need to find the part that runs down her cheek next. Most of the time you can apply multiple versions of makeup overlaying each other, but you may need to use LIE to manually do it (easy).

Edit: I wonder if it could also be the addition of a TEARS to this as well, with the makeup colour?

Last edited:

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
I know it sounds a bit weird but can we have a Leah (from Acting Lessons) meets Vinny in a "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" style poster? Kinda like a villain crossover.

Reactions: John Ness

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
I read on the BaDik game forum, that apparently DPC uses a different render engine, Octane instead of Iray, so there will be a difference in appearance of his character skins because of the different skin shaders that Octane uses.

Reactions: TREXrg

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019

The isourcetextures characters on the Daz store come with lie makeups, I think its one of those. I’ll take a look later if I remember.
Thanks for the find and effort :D
Okay, just tried the Endelion makeup out and it includes the running makeup on her left eye. It just doesn't show it in the preview icon for it... nice find guys!

View attachment 2520249
I see Zoey, I heart react.

Reactions: Night Hacker

69Ecat

Apr 3, 2018
Hey, Night Hacker, can you tell me where the assets listed in this screencap are from? Fairly new to DAZ and I am trying to work with your Tiffany duf file.

daz.png

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes