Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Reactions: Tjure

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I don't give a shit what DPC says, these fan-arts are proof there are people who can create equal and even superior renders than his.
It's true, but we fan art creators can spend many hours or even a couple of days on a single render to make it look dope, plus post-processing in Ps which plays a very important role in improving our work. I won’t say that the DPC draws badly, it’s just that artists and developer have different tasks and priorities. We have to make beautiful fan art, he has to make thousands of renders and half an hour of animation for a new episode. Theoretically, he could make a visual like the top artists here, but then it would take each episode to develop ... maybe five years?

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
The "Cheating Girls" series.

View attachment 2836784

View attachment 2836785
View attachment 2836786
View attachment 2836788
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wonderfully made,ProxyGist !! :love::love::love:

A fiery,wild combination of an irresistible,
passionate,red-haired divine love goddess together with a cute little loving angel,
who love each other as tenderly as possible,
then live the most hours-long,
most exhausting,most wild nights.

until together they cry out the most blissful multiple orgasms,
after which they lovingly fall into each other's arms of the most beautiful everlasting love and happiness,
a dream that must come true !!

Reactions: ProxyGist

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
It's true, but we fan art creators can spend many hours or even a couple of days on a single render to make it look dope, plus post-processing in Ps which plays a very important role in improving our work. I won’t say that the DPC draws badly, it’s just that artists and developer have different tasks and priorities. We have to make beautiful fan art, he has to make thousands of renders and half an hour of animation for a new episode. Theoretically, he could make a visual like the top artists here, but then it would take each episode to develop ... maybe five years?
Considering how big Being a D.I.K. already is, and how much more it's looking to expand when you take into account all of the branching paths as the episodes keep coming and as the cast keeps growing, I really hope that DPC considers hiring some help one day.

I totally understand his reluctance to do something like that...don't get me wrong...but if this team consisted of, say, no more than three or five people that were close to being as emotionally dedicated to the story and characters as DPC is himself, we may get to see the story reach a conclusion before the close of the decade.

Maybe I'm being a little bit selfish in thinking that, but I'm 50 years old...I want to see how everything turns out for our boy, his fellow D.I.K.s, and all of those lovely ladies before I get too old to enjoy it or appreciate it. I mean, some health problems do kinda' run in my family...:oops:

Valarcho

Jan 9, 2023
I decided to make a short comic in continuation of the previous one: https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-fan-art.29960/post-11258711

I found this one a lot harder. Setting up scenes, positioning characters, lighting, etc. I didn't think it would take this long. As was said in one of the last posts...it's much easier to do a single shot than a story. I definitely look at the time it takes DPC to complete so many storylines differently now.

Anyway. I put in a lot of effort. I hope you enjoy it and find it entertaining. Please excuse me if the lines don't sound quite natural-English is not my native language.
01_bar_story.jpg 02_bar_scene.jpg 03_bar_story.jpg 04_bar_story.jpg
05_bar_scene.jpg
06_bar_story.jpg
07_bar_scene.jpg

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I decided to make a short comic in continuation of the previous one: https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-fan-art.29960/post-11258711

I found this one a lot harder. Setting up scenes, positioning characters, lighting, etc. I didn't think it would take this long. As was said in one of the last posts...it's much easier to do a single shot than a story. I definitely look at the time it takes DPC to complete so many storylines differently now.

Anyway. I put in a lot of effort. I hope you enjoy it and find it entertaining. Please excuse me if the lines don't sound quite natural-English is not my native language.
View attachment 2838422 View attachment 2838424 View attachment 2838425 View attachment 2838426
View attachment 2838430
View attachment 2838431
View attachment 2838432
:LOL: Dude, you're making Jill remind me of this legend.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: flippityflop

boobslover88

May 19, 2017

View attachment 2838422 View attachment 2838424 View attachment 2838425 View attachment 2838426
View attachment 2838430
View attachment 2838431
View attachment 2838432
Damn Jill is on dat hunt.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes