Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Pillower

May 21, 2019
Can anyone identify the clothing assets for Maya from season 1 when we first meet her? The short plaid skirt, white top, and heels?

d1_campus.jpg

Valarcho

Jan 9, 2023
Can anyone identify the clothing assets for Maya from season 1 when we first meet her? The short plaid skirt, white top, and heels?

View attachment 3239792
I can't help with the clothes. But now I notice in the frame why the previous episodes came out faster... :) Which if you think about it is a script fault. Instead of MC tripping and Maya helping him, Maya could have tripped with this walk and MC helped her and that's how they met.
d1_campus._11122.png

Reactions: TREXrg

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
The most romantic scenes with Nicole,
truly one of the most beautiful Christmas cards you could have made with Heather !!:giggle::giggle:
and the funniest ,overflowing scenes with squirting Jill !! :LOL::LOL:

Truly gorgeous,masterful works of art as always created by the hand of the god himself,lockhear !!:love::love::love:
hero-youre-my-god-damn-hero.gif

• Haha
Reactions: lockhear

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Hi folks,

How are you all doing? Well, I hope. Today I came across this set on the Daz Store. It looks like the kitchen of the Baileys, seen in episode 10. It looks as if the doc tweaked the materials and changed some props for the game. But it's this set he uses as a base, or so it looks like.

Tidy Kitchen

I still have a lot to play for episode 10. So far, I've completed three runs only, so I will still be off to avoid any spoilers.

Have a nice one. :)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes