Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Quiet0

Dec 5, 2020
Your missing the base Gen8F figure. You probably just need this:
I guessed it, but I wasn't sure. This is quite expensive for me due to the exchange rate difference. My story ends before it begins.. :'(
edit: I started downloading, I hope I can succeed

Atherin

May 25, 2017
I guessed it, but I wasn't sure. This is quite expensive for me due to the exchange rate difference. My story ends before it begins.. :'(
Oh yikes, yeah that shoulda been free. Especially if your just messing around right now. Typically we reference actual links to the various store fronts for assets, but pretty much anything that isn't brand new can be downloaded for free of sites like this. So long as no one is making money off it, it's generally overlooked as harmless promotion of the Daz platform.
But that's a conversation that belongs in this area: Dev Tools Guides

Reactions: Quiet0

Quiet0

Dec 5, 2020
Oh yikes, yeah that shoulda been free. Especially if your just messing around right now. Typically we reference actual links to the various store fronts for assets, but pretty much anything that isn't brand new can be downloaded for free of sites like this. So long as no one is making money off it, it's generally overlooked as harmless promotion of the Daz platform.
But that's a conversation that belongs in this area: Dev Tools Guides
It's reasonable, we do this just for fun, not for money. I'm sure everyone is like this.
The download is still in progress. By the way, I'm doing research for DAZ Studio. If I manage to open it, I'll ask lots of questions soon :) I apologize in advance and thank each of you for your support :giggle:

Quiet0

Dec 5, 2020
Ekran Görüntüsü (3).png
7 zip files came out. I think I'll use one. In which folder should I drop this?

GJ1n

Aug 30, 2019
7 zip files came out. I think I'll use one. In which folder should I drop this?
Drop all IM000... files to InstallManager. I don't quite remember where is the original folder since I moved everything, but a quick search you will find it.

Atherin

May 25, 2017
Drop all IM000... files to InstallManager. I don't quite remember where is the original folder since I moved everything, but a quick search you will find it.
started a private convo with him, this is a fan-art thread, not a "Learn Daz Studio" thread =P Although I encourage, support, and indeed welcome anyone who wants to try it!

Apr 4, 2019
Hi guys. I just looked through this thread and holy macaroni, you guys are awesome. And I really wanna thank you for the Riona ones, because shes my girl, and when I last looked here, there was none. So a big thank you!
And some of the ones with Quinn are breathtaking, too. Its mindblowing what you can do.

Feel kissed:giggle:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes