Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

†ElAmigo†

Oct 21, 2021
First render of the story in 3 dates! I wanted to try mirrors, because I had the most genius idea of the century, but it was only great in my mind :KEK: . I wanted to put 3 mirrors in front of the character and in each mirror, there is a different pose/outfit, and so we would have get the 3 dates thing in 1 render! But because of the reflections and lights, it's only great when we dream of it...

Anyway, here is again Jill ! Today is the first date, so it means casual stuff, nothing fancy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dabigoh

Mar 1, 2020
First render of the story in 3 dates! I wanted to try mirrors, because I had the most genius idea of the century, but it was only great in my mind :KEK: . I wanted to put 3 mirrors in front of the character and in each mirror, there is a different pose/outfit, and so we would have get the 3 dates thing in 1 render! But because of the reflections and lights, it's only great when we dream of it...

Anyway, here is again Jill ! Today is the first date, so it means casual stuff, nothing fancy!

I love the idea. In fact, I love it so much that I wanted to see if I could pull it off.

I hope you don't mind but I took your idea and threw together this image. Obviously, I went for lingerie instead of different date outfits. Although, perhaps these are more like "end of date" outfits?

Jill Mirror.png

Last edited:

†ElAmigo†

Oct 21, 2021
I love the idea. In fact, I love it so much that I wanted to see if I could pull it off.

I hope you don't mind but I took your idea and threw together this image. Obviously, I went for lingerie instead of different date outfits. Although, perhaps these are more like "end of date" outfits?
Magnificent! in fact i said this because i wanted somone else to do it :WeSmart:
The hardest part I had in mind was about regrouping the images together and so using photoshop or something like that. Did you have to do it this way? Or is there some kind of magic tool in daz3d?
Also, thank you for no nudes! (I'm more of a luxury outfit/lingerie guy but sometimes some booba are good though :BootyTime: )

Reactions: Dabigoh

Dabigoh

Mar 1, 2020
Magnificent! in fact i said this because i wanted somone else to do it :WeSmart:
The hardest part I had in mind was about regrouping the images together and so using photoshop or something like that. Did you have to do it this way? Or is there some kind of magic tool in daz3d?
Also, thank you for no nudes! (I'm more of a luxury outfit/lingerie guy but sometimes some booba are good though :BootyTime: )
I'm glad you appreciate it. I didn't want you to think I was stealing your idea (even though I probably will because it has inspired me to make something using some characters I've been working on).

Without going into too much detail, it was three separate renders that I loaded into Photoshop and then masked two of the layers so that only the mirrors were visible.

Finally, I agree that the right clothing/underwear usually makes for a better image, but I never complain about seeing a boob or two (or three or....)

Reactions: †ElAmigo†

†ElAmigo†

Oct 21, 2021
I'm glad you appreciate it. I didn't want you to think I was stealing your idea (even though I probably will because it has inspired me to make something using some characters I've been working on).

Without going into too much detail, it was three separate renders that I loaded into Photoshop and then masked two of the layers so that only the mirrors were visible.

Finally, I agree that the right clothing/underwear usually makes for a better image, but I never complain about seeing a boob or two (or three or....)
I don't mind people "stealing" my ideas as long as they're not "looters" (they don't make any profit with it). So you can go! And you're better than me, so I'm not gonna stop you!

-------------------

Here is the second render. Something I kind of already did, but I couldn't find any others good environment (I'm not very creative I know). I had a hard time imagining the context so I wrote what Jill would have though to herself. I finally added something for the outdoors! A tree! Well it should not be 50% dead but it's something!

For this second date, Jill is taken somewhere fancy! So let's get the fancy dress!

Jill : "Oh he's already there, I hope my dress won't be too much... It's only our second date. But he said we would go to a fancy restaurant and then to an orchestra concert, I wonder how he got 2 seats... Even Bella never got 2 seats!" ((And i just got an idea for a render with Bella! I'm a genius! :Kappa: ))

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Throwing out my humble request for a "Naked Guitar Girl" photoshoot but Sage-ified.

For inspiration?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes