Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Gallery Unlocker [Season3 0.10.0] [OEJ]

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
1702032970497.png

Overview:
This is a Gallery Unlocker without breaking game (hopefully) for the game Being a DiK by Dr PinkCake.
MAKE SURE YOU RUN THE GAME ATLEAST ONCE BEFORE APPLYING THE MOD

Updated: 2023-12-08
Game/Creator: DrPinkCake - - - -
Modder: OEJ F95
Mod Version: Season3 Interlude
Game Version: Season3 Interlude
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

If its not working for you, try deleting the gallery.rpyc ( if it exists). coz it overrides the .rpy at when you start the game (also, dont need to delete it every time. It will get readded once you run .exe. Just delete it before adding the .rpy)

Most Important: If you like the Game/Mod Please Support the Developer: DrPinkCake -

Season 3 0.10.0:

Download: - - -

Season 1 & 2:
Download: - - - -

1619804715968.png 1619804729997.png

Last edited:

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Release android version pls
you have to ask an android porter to patch the game with this mad and then make android version of the modded files

j766

May 15, 2017
Hey, this works great! As far as I've seen there is only 1 broken scene due to this mod. Ep 7: Riona & Camila scene does not work. When you start it, it asks which girl you want to start with, but both options are greyed-out. In their individual scenes the choice to make it a threesome is also greyed-out.

Tassello

Nov 7, 2018
I play in osx version, I copied the file in the package and it unlocked the "scene" but not the "galleries" any advice?
Thank you

Vakt

Dec 24, 2020
Works great on os x and windows, thanks OEJ!

I play in osx version, I copied the file in the package and it unlocked the "scene" but not the "galleries" any advice?
Thank you
I put the file into .app/Contents/Resources/autorun/game/ and it unlocked all "scenes".

Reactions: OEJ

UncleOms

May 7, 2021
Game crashes after a few second at the gallery menu. I am using the steam version. Please help
Edit: It worked after opening game via folder (not steam)
Edit2: It crafshed again after a few scenes.

Last edited:

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Game crashes after a few second at the gallery menu. I am using the steam version. Please help
Edit: It worked after opening game via folder (not steam)
Edit2: It crafshed again after a few scenes.
Steam version is Episode 4 this is Episode 7. maybe thats the issue?

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
I did like you said in the installation, but the mod doesnt work. It doesnt unlock anything.
can you screenshot me the location you posted and your gallery

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Hey, this works great! As far as I've seen there is only 1 broken scene due to this mod. Ep 7: Riona & Camila scene does not work. When you start it, it asks which girl you want to start with, but both options are greyed-out. In their individual scenes the choice to make it a threesome is also greyed-out.
Screenshot it if you can., its working for me so im a bit confused

j766

May 15, 2017
Screenshot it if you can., its working for me so im a bit confused
Oh, it works for you fine? Strange. Here's what I see when I try to enter the Ep 7 - Riona & Camila scene: 1621613578882.png

If I go into Ep 7 - Riona and try to get there through that scene I see this:

1621613639394.png

Can only Stick with Riona only as an option. And the same thing happens in the Camila scene where I can't switch it to threesome.

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Oh, it works for you fine? Strange. Here's what I see when I try to enter the Ep 7 - Riona & Camila scene: View attachment 1205537

If I go into Ep 7 - Riona and try to get there through that scene I see this:

View attachment 1205540

Can only Stick with Riona only as an option. And the same thing happens in the Camila scene where I can't switch it to threesome.
hmm., looks likw you need to get the threesome in atleast 1 route.... dunno why. id rather not mess with main game files. Sorry

j766

May 15, 2017
hmm., looks likw you need to get the threesome in atleast 1 route.... dunno why. id rather not mess with main game files. Sorry
Damn, that sucks. I lost my main save a while back, no way I'm replaying the entire game just to get 1 scene. Just extra weird that the other threesome scenes in the game don't have that issue. Oh well, thanks anyways!

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Damn, that sucks. I lost my main save a while back, no way I'm replaying the entire game just to get 1 scene. Just extra weird that the other threesome scenes in the game don't have that issue. Oh well, thanks anyways!
this is a DiK save one of my friends game me from that party scene.... just make them a drink(check walkthrough) and do the threesome scene. it should be unlocked in gallery too

j766

May 15, 2017
this is a DiK save one of my friends game me from that party scene.... just make them a drink(check walkthrough) and do the threesome scene. it should be unlocked in gallery too
That totally worked! Thanks a lot! Weird that one scene requires you to unlock it manually and none of the others.

Oct 16, 2020
Thanks a lot for this, downloading saves and persistent files from other people still resulted in all the scenes locked, this is the only thing that worked for me

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
help , this mod just unlocks scenes , not ruining my walkthrough and saves?
well., i only changed the gallery code and nothing in the main game files... as far as i know i dint get any errors or complaints from others.

Reactions: f95zone69