Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Gallery Unlocker [Season3 0.10.0] [OEJ]

jadai2059

Aug 26, 2021
How I can play on my mac? Does anyone know? I already unzip the download file, but there is "cannot be opened because the developer cannot be verified", help me

Spar10MG

May 3, 2020
Hey Im on version 0.7.2 and when I drag the gallery.rpy file into my games folder it doesnt replace anything or make a difference in game. Am I doing something wrong? Ive already run the game before and finished ep 1 legit.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I didnt like the new episode. SOme characters I like have no scenes, and others that doesn't need to be there has scenes. 6 months we wait for an update, and I am not pleased.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

tg12345

Feb 1, 2019
Some scenes I see twice with 50% and 100% but it doesn't matter which one I click I only get the 50% version

dmgab

Jun 25, 2019
Is there a way to unlock the scene variants for the ones that arent labeled 50% and a 100% so they show on the gallery too? . For example in episode 7 at the hots party, Sage rates you 3/5 and u dont go to her room afterwards if you fuck another girl before her at the party. Or episode 2, Sage give you a boobjob. One scene is with clothes and the other without.

Last edited:

ZLZK

Modder
Jul 2, 2017
Ultimate Gallery Unlocker for the game Being a DIK. (Version 8.1 tested on windows.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I won't take any responsibility for damage of persistent file or the game or even the computer.
Use on your own risk and be welcome to do copy of persistent file before using it.
And if you used it and it didn't work, you can message me with traceback.txt file attached.
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
EDIT: New version.

Last edited: