Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Gallery Unlocker [Season3 0.10.0] [OEJ]

BaconNCheese

Jul 15, 2017
I can't seem to get it to work even though everything overwrites and starts up smoothly. Very odd.

Edit: Got it to work for me by going into the PPython folder and deleting the "Scripts" folder located there. Then I took the one from the unlocker here titled "scripts" lowercase and pasted it into the games folder. Hopefully I didn't delete anything important, but everything works so I assume not, lol.

Last edited:

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
If for some reason your gallery name is 'MC' or something else from someone else's save then use UnRen to enable developer console and change persistent.name to your chosen name (must be enclosed in single quotes).

Example: persistent.name = 'Name'

revan20sutler

Sep 7, 2022
guys my game is closing after helen is taking to the doctor shortly after you start EP 10. any idea on a fix for this??

D-ricky

Feb 14, 2022
So is this a type of "mod" that breaks saves for future versions or is this just overwriting the script to tell them game that things are unlocked and won't have any repercussions for the future?

THancke99

Sep 7, 2021
To get it to work unzip Python, this will produce a file named "PPython" and then delete the Python zip and delete the folder named "Scripts" inside of the PPython folder. Then paste the Gallery unlocker inside of the game folder and it should work after that.

saraslife

May 27, 2018
To get it to work unzip Python, this will produce a file named "PPython" and then delete the Python zip and delete the folder named "Scripts" inside of the PPython folder. Then paste the Gallery unlocker inside of the game folder and it should work after that.
dont work for me -.-

kostike111

Jun 2, 2017
still dont work