Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Gallery Unlocker [Season3 0.10.0] [OEJ]

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Tried everything, it doesn't work or maybe the empty rows at the end of scene gallery are supposed to be just that. Can anyone post a screenshot of the last page of scene gallery?
1671360879182.png

after these there will be empty boxes

Reactions: playboydx

bpmination

Mar 8, 2018
is there a way to change the name of the MC in the gallery scenes? It seems to be pulling the name from someone's file save I used from the board, and not my name on my actual current saves, no is it using the mc variable name in developer options.

bpmination

Mar 8, 2018
the scenes are unlocking for me, but not all the reward images, like I only have 2 josie images and ive completed ep9 on the josie/maya path

kevinzz

Aug 24, 2022
hey guys , why the 2D ART is still missing the last one , i unlocked the all reward but still the same :unsure:

jeral077

Sep 8, 2022
hey I need help I hope you can help me please, the fact is that I played this game (BEING A DIK) a long time ago until chapter 5 and now I want to start from the beginning and my saved files from a long time ago appear and I deleted that but the rewards and scenes that continue I already got it I want to restart all that, have everything blocked to play well,
I already deleted the persistent ones and all that, and I still have the rewards and the scenes

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Hello ,
The unlocker works fine for me. But for the episode 8 no scenes is unlocked. Is there a way to fix this issue please ?

Edit : it's fine i'm just dumb. I have downloaded the 0.9 version.... Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

jona2710

Sep 19, 2020
for interlude and ep 9 scenes it works finde, the rewards remain unlocked tho. am i doing something wrong?