lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Played again the first Pink Rose visit in ep. 3 yesterday.
Is still one of the GOAT scenes of this game. Like that events that change your life forever
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know how it feels, I'm a real maniac of this game. I downloaded the Android version and will replay whole game, open all the rewards and scenes again.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
As for the guitar, if my theory is correct and Troy was kicked out for being gay, I can definitely see Dawe associating an artistic side with being gay and assuming Troy simply hid the guitar previously. This is a guy who rags on the MC for saying he loves his father; Dawe's not exactly playing with a full deck.
Which makes it all the more hilarious that he and his buddies get their asses kicked, almost in a 1v4 by a pink shirt and flower dots shorts guy and I refuse to believe its just a coincidence.

Reactions: ename144

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
As for the guitar, if my theory is correct and Troy was kicked out for being gay, I can definitely see Dawe associating an artistic side with being gay and assuming Troy simply hid the guitar previously. This is a guy who rags on the MC for saying he loves his father; Dawe's not exactly playing with a full deck.
I don't think even Dawe is dumb enough to think a guitar placed on the opposite side of the room belongs to Troy and not the guy he's sharing the dorm with. It makes even less sense that he'd fetch it to Chad, and then Chad decides to just pass it to Sage when for all he's told it's something that belongs to his secret boyfriend.

edit: It is also such minor plot beat, i don't feel like DPC would overcomplicate it by "the MC thinks the jocks came for him but they actually came for Troy!". The story doesn't benefit in any manner from this, so it's probably safe to presume that what MC poses to the player in his monologue is what actually happened -- the jocks were there to fuck him, not Troy, up.

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I don't think even Dawe is dumb enough to think a guitar placed on the opposite side of the room belongs to Troy and not the guy he's sharing the dorm with. It makes even less sense that he'd fetch it to Chad, and then Chad decides to just pass it to Sage when for all he's told it's something that belongs to his secret boyfriend.

edit: It is also such minor plot beat, i don't feel like DPC would overcomplicate it by "the MC thinks the jocks came for him but they actually came for Troy!". The story doesn't benefit in any manner from this, so it's probably safe to presume that what MC poses to the player in his monologue is what actually happened -- the jocks were there to fuck him, not Troy, up.
Wow, I couldn't disagree more.

First and foremost, Dawe is absolutely that dumb!! The guy couldn't spell 'clue' if you wrote it down for him! If he knew Chad's girlfriend wanted a guitar, he would totally assume a guitar in Troy's room belonged to Troy and thus was free for the taking. Even at his absolute best if you somehow convinced Dawe the guitar belonged to Troy's unseen roommate, he'd still be happy to swipe it because he'd assume anyone living with Troy deserved to be treated just as badly. Dawe is as stupid and simpleminded as he is spiteful.

As for Chad passing the guitar along, why wouldn't he? Even if he knew it came from Troy (which is unclear), the whole point of making Sage his beard is that he feels that he can't afford scrutiny. If he turns down the gift, Dawe is going to wonder why. We know Chad is no profile in courage. If Dawe gives him the guitar as a manly prize to pass along to his trophy girlfriend, Chad is going to pass it along as unobtrusively as he can (and maybe apologize to Troy in private later).

Lastly, I disagree yet again that your theory fits the narrative better. For one thing, I don't remember the MC actually saying the jocks came looking for him as opposed to Troy. He thinks they stole his guitar, because Troy said they did. But AFAICT he never speculates on why they came to the room in the first place. IMHO, it makes far more sense if they came looking for Troy since they clearly beat him up. Why on earth would they do that if the MC was their target? Even if Troy was willing to stick his neck out to protect the MC's stuff (which he wasn't), the MC sure as shit wouldn't have thought he did. If he thought the jocks had come for him, he would be wondering why the left without finding him and/or worrying about them finding him later on when he's rooming with Maya.

Furthermore, the MC is constantly assuming things that are untrue. He leapt to the conclusion that Josy had a boyfriend when she never specified the gender of her SO. He assumed he and Derek needed to complete all the tasks on the pledge board; turns out they didn't. He specifically foreshadows how wrong his assumption on why Bella didn't want to make out with him would turn out to be. We just got a whole Interlude to overcomplicate the MC's statement that Zoey 'got a new boyfriend' out in San Diego. The notion that DPC would turn down a twist because it would simplify the narrative is not only suspect, it's utterly and demonstrably wrong!

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Sage starts as the stereotype cheerleader, but at every turn she shows a different layer.

She easily became my favorite main LI in the game due to her depth as a char.
yeah the beach ball boobs layer lol

seriously she'd be three times the character if she had a better body model

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
yeah the beach ball boobs layer lol

seriously she'd be three times the character if she had a better body model
Agreed. Despite being my third favorite LI after Josy and Maya I don't really find her very attractive physically. But I like her personality and her fuck buddy dynamic with the MC really works for me.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Wow, I couldn't disagree more.

First and foremost, Dawe is absolutely that dumb!! The guy couldn't spell 'clue' if you wrote it down for him! If he knew Chad's girlfriend wanted a guitar, he would totally assume a guitar in Troy's room belonged to Troy and thus was free for the taking. Even at his absolute best if you somehow convinced Dawe the guitar belonged to Troy's unseen roommate, he'd still be happy to swipe it because he'd assume anyone living with Troy deserved to be treated just as badly. Dawe is as stupid and simpleminded as he is spiteful.

As for Chad passing the guitar along, why wouldn't he? Even if he knew it came from Troy (which is unclear), the whole point of making Sage his beard is that he feels that he can't afford scrutiny. If he turns down the gift, Dawe is going to wonder why. We know Chad is no profile in courage. If Dawe gives him the guitar as a manly prize to pass along to his trophy girlfriend, Chad is going to pass it along as unobtrusively as he can (and maybe apologize to Troy in private later).

Lastly, I disagree yet again that your theory fits the narrative better. For one thing, I don't remember the MC actually saying the jocks came looking for him as opposed to Troy. He thinks they stole his guitar, because Troy said they did. But AFAICT he never speculates on why they came to the room in the first place. IMHO, it makes far more sense if they came looking for Troy since they clearly beat him up. Why on earth would they do that if the MC was their target? Even if Troy was willing to stick his neck out to protect the MC's stuff (which he wasn't), the MC sure as shit wouldn't have thought he did. If he thought the jocks had come for him, he would be wondering why the left without finding him and/or worrying about them finding him later on when he's rooming with Maya.

Furthermore, the MC is constantly assuming things that are untrue. He leapt to the conclusion that Josy had a boyfriend when she never specified the gender of her SO. He assumed he and Derek needed to complete all the tasks on the pledge board; turns out they didn't. He specifically foreshadows how wrong his assumption on why Bella didn't want to make out with him would turn out to be. We just got a whole Interlude to overcomplicate the MC's statement that Zoey 'got a new boyfriend' out in San Diego. The notion that DPC would turn down a twist because it would simplify the narrative is not only suspect, it's utterly and demonstrably wrong!
Good theory. I also noticed that the MC constantly makes logical errors, comes to wrong conclusions and misses small details. On top of everything else, he didn't even ask what Sage's last name was.
In short, Sherlock Holmes will not work out of him.
MC is not stupid, but rather absent-minded and has an impulsive mindset. I'm not sure that with such a mind, studying to be an engineer would be right for him.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Pals, after reading here, i realized something:

It took 9 months to get the new Ep, there was the pregnancy test in the ending teaser of the 8th Ep, pregnancy takes (normally) 9 months ... no way there isn't any connection between this facts.

But i'm not X enough to make some proper theory about it, so i'll pass to the master ... dalli_x, your turn. :sneaky:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
The guitar incident is easy to explain. The jocks came to mock MC. They knew about his dorm room because Troy telled it Chad. Chad wanted to bully MC to make MC left college or at least his dorm room so they can meet there and fuck without trouble. So Chad, Anthony and Dawe visited Troy. Dawe realised the guitar and wanted to destroy it. Troy isn't such an asshole as he acted towards MC. Yes, he wants MC to leave the room but nothing more. He intervened and got his black eye and some insults about being gay from Dawe. As a "compromise" Chad took the guitar instead of destroying it and gave it to Sage. Simple as that.

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
The guitar incident is easy to explain. The jocks came to mock MC. They knew about his dorm room because Troy telled it Chad. Chad wanted to bully MC to make MC left college or at least his dorm room so they can meet there and fuck without trouble. So Chad, Anthony and Dawe visited Troy. Dawe realised the guitar and wanted to destroy it. Troy isn't such an asshole as he acted towards MC. Yes, he wants MC to leave the room but nothing more. He intervened and got his black eye and some insults about being gay from Dawe. As a "compromise" Chad took the guitar instead of destroying it and gave it to Sage. Simple as that.
Or Chad went to fuck his lover. In the post nut clarity moment they chat about various things included how Troy doesn't get along with his roommate and Chad just decided to take one of his things that would also help him keep Sage happy and busy.

Reactions: Stemmyz

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Or Chad went to fuck his lover. In the post nut clarity moment they chat about various things included how Troy doesn't get along with his roommate and Chad just decided to take one of his things that would also help him keep Sage happy and busy.
And why should Chad beat his lover? This makes no sense to me.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Troy isn't such an asshole as he acted towards MC. Yes, he wants MC to leave the room but nothing more. He intervened and got his black eye and some insults about being gay from Dawe.
It would fit with how Troy seemingly softens up a bit when he hears MC play the guitar, and with what he tells Fuckface. Potentially makes it pretty poor for him if in the end MC takes the DIK route and beats him up, too.

Reactions: Tremonia

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
It would fit with how Troy seemingly softens up a bit when he hears MC play the guitar, and with what he tells Fuckface. Potentially makes it pretty poor for him if in the end MC takes the DIK route and beats him up, too.
That's what I'm thinking too and why I don't beat him anymore in my playthroughs. Perhaps I'm wrong with my theory but it fits to me. Mostly the simplest explanation of a situation is right.

Reactions: ffive

Dinguz

Apr 14, 2020
Burke watches the video of the MC with Jade in the ending montage of Episode 6 (right after he deletes Mona's scholarship data). This requires: a) you slept with Jade and b) told Derek about it (both in Episode 4).
Hah. I don't think I have had that happen in any of my 7 playthroughs. Maybe once, but in that case I forgot about it.

Makes me wonder if there are some very rare scenes in the game, that you only see if you make a series of unlikely choices on a certain path. Do any of you know of such rare scenes?

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes