KoolMe

Jun 23, 2019
Not much to disagree with: she's rich and snitched, both of which are irrefutable facts. I never said that her heart wasn't in the right place, but her privileged life has left her ignorant of many things.
Majority of the privileged individuals wouldn't have batted an eye rather go through the hassle of making sure someone whom they barely know isn't getting bullied
She is not the kind of person who would sit around and watch someone get bullied but someone who has the courage to take the extra step to get justice
not to mention her snitching got chad suspend and got earned MC hellof respect form the DIKs and hots
she should to admired for having such strong character unlike Maya the spineless hypocrite

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Yeah wait till Josy overhears about how the date went with Jill when Jill talks about it to Bella. Then she'll get sad and talk to Maya about it and boom, there you go, drama :KEK:
Calling it right here.
you may actually be into something here, I actually think the route where Josy and Maya both refuse you if you have not shown interest in both of them may have actually drama, like if you did bang Josy and treated her good but have not been very fond of Maya there may still be feelings later of Josy for the mc... even if we had agreed to only be friends...

Master Noda

Jan 25, 2020
Did you all of this?:

Downstairs:
Talk to Rusty and Nick
Talk to Jacob
Inspect mini-fridge
Talk to John Boy and Elena
Talkt to Derek

Upstairs:
Talk to Jamie and Leon
Talk to Ashley and Cafeteria waitres
Talk to Heather
Search Janitor room
Search door right from janitor room
Yes friend. I did all this and the last door next to the janitor's room is locked. And the game doesn't allow me to do anything else, and I can't get out of that scene.

Dec 19, 2019
Yes friend. I did all this and the last door next to the janitor's room is locked. And the game doesn't allow me to do anything else, and I can't get out of that scene.
If I remember correctly you look at Janitor's door and press the arrow at the bottom of the screen and a door will appear for you.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Your best option is to post your save using the 'Attach file' function and let a player take a look at it. Normally I would be more than happy to do so but unfortunately I had to replace my broken HDD so I currently don't have a copy of the game

Master Noda

Jan 25, 2020
There's an easily missable narrow hallway on the second floor. Look around. If you have talked to everyone this should open up a scene, if not you need to go back and see who you missed talking to.
Where is this narrow corridor? I already talked to everyone on the two floors.

Master Noda

Jan 25, 2020
Try going to the small hallway near with the janitorial closet. Instead of clicking the arrow to the left (which returns you to the previous room), click on the downward arrow. This will take you to another identical door, but this one leads to a dining area. If you've talked to everyone else, that should start the next scene.

If that doesn't work, you must have missed someone at the party, but this was the part that always confused me.
Thank you man! The answer is in the face and I didn't see it, what a shame. I hadn't noticed the down arrow, what an idiot I was. Thank you!

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
It looks like the garden where you talk to Riona on the Sage's branch.
I was also going to say it looks like the wall outside the ruined DIK library. But you're right, the one behind Riona looks like the best match. It's the correct height and there are similar looking grass clumps.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Who the hell is looking at the background when you have Sage front and centre of the picture Is the grass cut to a certain length :LOL: I could understand if there was something going on in the background but there ain't.
Hey, I find backgrounds interesting! They're the closest thing we have to context in this case.

Thank you man! The answer is in the face and I didn't see it, what a shame. I hadn't noticed the down arrow, what an idiot I was. Thank you!
No problem. Oddly enough I got past this one easily the first time I played the game, but got stuck for like 15 minutes on my second playthrough trying to figure out what I had forgotten.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
There's one thing I've been wondering on Bella's path. When she drops her towel and you first see her in her red bikini you get the opportunity to compliment her or not. Not sure if she secretly likes the compliment or if you should avoid it. It's not in the walkthrough and her "what the hell is wrong with you" comment might suggest she doesn't appreciate it.

3rd time I'm doing it by the way, I'm only asking because it'd be interesting if she likes it or not.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
There's one thing I've been wondering on Bella's path. When she drops her towel and you first see her in her red bikini you get the opportunity to compliment her or not. Not sure if she secretly likes the compliment or if you should avoid it. It's not in the walkthrough and her "what the hell is wrong with you" comment might suggest she doesn't appreciate it.

3rd time I'm doing it by the way, I'm only asking because it'd be interesting if she likes it or not.
It's a side effect of the way most walkthroughs split the 3 paths between the normal and free-roam sections. That line only appears in the Isabella branch, but it's before her free-roam section.

As I recall, Isabella dislikes it if you're on the DIK route.

Yeah I see that wouldn't want to miss a blade of grass sticking out :LOL:
Hmph. You mock us now, but just wait until you need to prove your devotion to Sage by remembering where you were when she first told you about... err, Salt Lake. Then you'll be sorry!

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
It's a side effect of the way most walkthroughs split the 3 paths between the normal and free-roam sections. That line only appears in the Isabella branch, but it's before her free-roam section.

As I recall, Isabella dislikes it if you're on the DIK route.
Thanks, I was doing a chick playthrough.
It's still weird that the line doesn't appear in the walkthrough at all. It could be added to Isabella's branch before free roam, but it isn't.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
you may actually be into something here, I actually think the route where Josy and Maya both refuse you if you have not shown interest in both of them may have actually drama, like if you did bang Josy and treated her good but have not been very fond of Maya there may still be feelings later of Josy for the mc... even if we had agreed to only be friends...
I highly doubtful it that level of coding would be way too complex and excessive for DPC who is only 1 person working on this project.

Forgotten89

Jan 21, 2018
Went for the Chick playthrough first base on opinion that it will be the one i will not enjoy that much base on the girls prefering it (i usually do the one that i dont enjoy that much first to make sure i complete the whole game but thats mostly if there is a evil playthrough or tough choices) and now i feel like i will do DIKs just because i am a completionist and i dunno how to neglect some of the character to make it possible. I call that a perfect game. :) Kudos to creator. This game is amazing :)

Reactions: MrFriendly

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I highly doubtful it that level of coding would be way too complex and excessive for DPC who is only 1 person working on this project.
I think you are underestimating dpc and renpy.
That is what "set" and "if " commands in renpy is for..... to have multiple choices and endings in games, is actually pretty easy
kind of like -->
if maya_points >= 14 set maya_romance 1
if maya_points <=13 set maya_romance 0
(he already did it with sage, if you take notice to hots house (Sage) in chapter 4, that option only appears if you have tried to romance her or at least being nice to her.)

the thing with the phone in being a dik is even more difficult than this code and he doesn't have any problems managing it.
The only problem with all this is that it is a lot of work to do multiple routes, that's why we cant reject the girls at all not only because they are still part of the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: youngethan

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
That's actually what I did on my original playthrough lol feels like a chapter ending report hahaha

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes