Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
So far he didn't give me anything. If he put me on the charge of the "restaurant" , we might talk, but until then, He is a nobody to me.:WeSmart:
Well, it's not explicit in the game, but as the fan theory goes, he gave your avatar (and therefore by extension you) "something"... :ROFLMAO:

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
anyone have old saves for v 8 work with the new version of the game because i tried to download season 1-2 but is always fail or files corrupted .. so anyone help please

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
to see my bro trade off his Bella simp card for the Burke simp card :cry:
Our homie Stephen is absolutely necessary for us to get the happy Bella ending. Watch as my man Burker just fucking murders James in cold blood just because the fucker decided to come back and threaten MC and Bella's happiness. :Kappa:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Our homie Stephen is absolutely necessary for us to get the happy Bella ending. Watch as my man Burker just fucking murders James in cold blood just because the fucker decided to come back and threaten MC and Bella's happiness. :Kappa:
I see this as reality

Burker: My homie needed help he looked sad because fucking James had the balls to come back after 5 years.... I had to kill him
Police: And at what price?
Burker:
salvation.jpg

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017

God damn, Lily is becoming my second favorite girl very quickly. Gonna make me do a Lily run soon at this rate.

Lily could her cheeky self and trolling Quinn or the funnier approach of them being actually related. Though I don't see how Quinn would have missed having a little sister unless her dad cheated on her mom in one of his drug high escapades.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes