Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
So I just finished a Jill playthrough and thought I'd pop on and see what people are thinking about the photo with Jill's family home in the background. Are people genrally thinking that Viv (Lynette's good friend) is Jill's mom? She's the one that looks the part. Or are people pushing the idea that MC and Jill are related still (even though Lynette looks nothing like Jill or Jill's mom)? Or has anyone else noticed something I'm missing?
Well, we know that is NOT the house Lynette lived in when she met Neil, since she had just moved to the hotel her father was renovating. So, either it was a friends house, or her family had sold that house before Jill was born (or at least, before she was more than a year old, as she is a bit older than Tremolo). My bet is on a friend's house. But it is clearly going to be important, or else DPC wouldn't have pointed it out so clearly.

Reactions: notme222

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
Yes, just a minor point: we already know Jill's mother is Amelia?
Ah, right. Forgot that Jill's mother was named. Well, the moment in the game where the photo with Jill was flashed with Lynette's picture, with the house being the same, just after Jill was talking about destiny, made it seem like a very significant point/hint. If it just indicated that they ran in the same circles, that would be a really minor and disappointing point. I mean, we kind of already knew that. Lynette's family is rich. Jill's family is rich. I suppose Lynette could have conceivably moved to the hotel from far away, but it's not really a surprise that she didn't. Feels like the moment should have meant something more. But that doesn't mean it did. Ah well.

wakkawalla

Mar 7, 2021
and what is your guys rank amongs the 5 LI?
mine is:
1) Sage
2) Bella
3) Jill
4) Josy
5) Maya

I put josy and maya at last cause i kind of wanted a solo of them, im not complaining about having a three way relationship with them but yeah and i put maya at last cause i prefer josy over her just because josy is the first girl we interact after the jill intro when we first played the game haha.
1)others
2)sage
3)bella
4)josy
5)jill's body
6)maya's face
7)jill's face
8)maya's body

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
DPC takes its time to give answers, some of the questions are so old that we will fall over ourselves when he answers.

Chapter 9 is very unlikely to close any subplots, many will have new elements, new nuances, and new ones will be added.

halloween was announced in the seventh, in the eighth the organisation of it started, in the next it will be drawn up... and if all goes well we will see it in a year and a half... :confused:
The worst part of this game is the absolutely heinous wait for the next episodes. I hate it when I feel like I'm deeply infatuated and connected with the characters from a fictional world while playing a game, only to realize it isn't even near completion and have to wait half a year or more for the next update, by the time which, due to a long hiatus from playing the game, I'll have lost some of the immersion :cry: I do enjoy the quality updates when they happen, but I'm also afraid of just forgetting about the game entirely due to academics in the future.

I'm hoping the Halloween episode comes soon and won't take a year and a half, hopefully a year at max since the next episode's gonna be an interlude and hopefully won't take too long to produce (unless DPC wants the interlude to be the length of a whole episode).

Going back replaying some of the other episodes, it becomes apparent that Sage really doesn't give two shits about him, though it does make the sex scene at the Preps party weird, as you basically have sex with Sage on her brother's bed. The two never interact with each other, at least that I noticed, so I don't see them being exactly on good terms, which will make any future family dinners interesting.
I mean, who'd want to even be associated with a snobby, prude brat who can't take a hint and thinks the world revolves around himself and all the "good deeds" he's done? Hell, Sage never even mentioned having a brother when she discussed herself being adopted, and for good reason too I assume. It's gonna be fun to see how Tybalt reacts though when he realizes pretty much all the women in his life are attracted to one man I can only think he'd see as his mortal enemy.

mine is:
1) Sage
2) Bella
3) Jill
4) Josy
5) Maya

I put josy and maya at last cause i kind of wanted a solo of them, im not complaining about having a three way relationship with them but yeah and i put maya at last cause i prefer josy over her just because josy is the first girl we interact after the jill intro when we first played the game haha.
My list is pretty similar to yours honestly.

1. Sage
2. Bella
3. Josy
4. Jill / Maya

Jill and Maya both stay at 4th for me because I'm not really into either of them that much and it's hard to pick a favourite when they're both equally attractive to me. If I had to make a top 5 list including all the characters from the game though...

1. Sage
2. Bella
3. Nicole
4. Lily
5. Riona / Camila (we really don't get enough of them but they're fun!)

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Oh right ! Almost forgot... this is how it works in reality ! :KEK:
View attachment 1570189
that is purely wrong!

there is no sister only older flatmate and younger innocent flatmate!
if you want netorare you have the landlord and landlady!
if you´re into kinky shit you also have the landlord sister and landlady mother!
if you are really into crazy shit like bestiality you have Madame Rose!

you should learn to spell!

The " titles " are replaceable... :LOL: It's just the " mechanics " :KEK:
the mechanics are still wrong the flatmate must be divided into older and younger innocent and normally virgin flatmate!

you also forgot the sister of the landlady who always had the hots for your landlord and you remind her so much of him and therefore you´re her 2nd chance at being young again and living the life she envy´s from your landlady!

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
that is purely wrong!

there is no sister only older flatmate and younger innocent flatmate!
if you want netorare you have the landlord and landlady!
if you´re into kinky shit you also have the landlord sister and landlady mother!
if you are really into crazy shit like bestiality you have Madame Rose!

you should learn to spell!
The " titles " are replaceable... :LOL: It's just the " mechanics " :KEK:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Warscared

logininnow

May 20, 2017
Because there is none... where you at there is only a couple of things to do check your desk ( maybe study :LOL: ) check Derek on the couch for hint have a talk with Jamie about having a plant for yourself... maybe some texts on phone... and finish this scene with talking to Luis ( where the bed is by the windows )

What the other dude talks about comes later and will have indeed the fast travel function in the lower right corner just hover the mouse there like for instance with the phone or music select...
Yeah, I just don't know what went wrong. I checked everyone for text/call just in case. I don't want to study any further. I don't want to disturb Luis working. Derek's been here a 3rd time, idk what I broke. I'll try from an old save or something instead

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
what do you expect from the next chapter?

which LI's plot or which subplot (Vinnie and the drug rings for example, the pregnancy..) do you think will develop more?

I think Jill, in the end she's at a zero point in the story, the blackmail is behind her, and the family issue has been mentioned.

also Bella is completely unloaded, in theory she should face the problem of the internal regulation of the college about teacher-student relationships, but it seems to me difficult that it could hide some surprises (or at least irrelevant to the fact that she is married...). of course there will be the confrontation with Jill, but there are an optional parts of the story

for Maya and Josy I'm pretty sure it will be a waiting chapter, it's hard for them to come out from the meeting with Burke with any real news, but if it goes differently (either positive or negative) they too are candidates for an important role in the chapter

also for Sage i don't see big things in the immediate horizon, the Jade bomb might explode, but that's an optional event too

Currently, the only prediction of mine in which I have any confidence is that after finally partaking in Quintessential's dining services, Tybalt refocuses his obsession, and after some slight adjustments, renames his favorite companion to Melon-ie.

1640841497685.png

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Currently, the only prediction of mine in which I have any confidence is that after finally partaking in Quintessential's dining services, Tybalt refocuses his obsession, and after some slight adjustments, renames his favorite companion to Melon-ie.

View attachment 1570295
With such solid evidence, I might have to start calling you Rock Doctor. ;)

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
mine is:
1) Sage
2) Bella
3) Jill
4) Josy
5) Maya

I wish these were L1s
1) wendy
2)minnie
3)Linda

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
This decision to commit to a girl may have been made by some players in EP4. On the Derek route, Derek asks the MC directly if he wants a relationship or if he is a relationship type.:unsure:

I think so that decision depends on the Rusty factor.:unsure:
They just had a talk... Is not like you had already your final choice...

AkaSharkie

Oct 5, 2019
What can i say, awesome update omg. Picked Sage as usual but the twist at the end, somehow saw it coming and the path im been going gonna bite my ass soon hahaha. damn cant wait for season 3

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
always look on the bright side guys. by the time it is finished, not only you would have forgotten a lot of what happened at the start, but you will be a different person and will get new experience by replaying it.
I always find it hard to see anything positive in the flow of time...

I tend to make a new run every new chapter to review a bit 'all the story, at least the general one, but it's never like "the first time".

Let's say that the more story, the more evolution of the characters there is in a chapter and the more I'm happy, instead it often seems that you have to wait, that it is never the right time.
the story of BADIK seems to me to be hostage to the distribution of the twists and turns.

fortunately in the last chapter both Bella and Jill have been freed from the burden of "their first time", and especially the second one can finally have a normal development, while the first one is finally in the position to face her elephants in the room

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes