Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Best Candidates for Pregnancy:

1. Zoey. She's the only girl who the MC has universally fucked, so no matter players choice it's canon. With the time between her having left for San Diego and coming home she likely had the kid already, meaning if it is Zoey the kid is likely a few months old atm.

2. Ashley. Despite Derek asking her she won't break it off with Anthony, because "it's complicated". This would explain one reason why she's not willing to leave Anthony.

3. Wendy. Further punishing Derek.

4. Arieth. If you think comedy is the most important choice Ari is your girl. The fact that she's had sex with half the male campus likely means she has no idea who the father is, meaning even a few DIKs may have the chance of being the father.

5. Heather. If DPC is trying to ruin Tommy's life that will do it.

Whom ever it is, besides Zoey, it can't be a character the MC has fucked because of players choice. So it's most likely one of the girls the other DIKs are interested in.
That's a good list. Zoey can't be, and any girl MC has the option to fuck or not can't be either. It should be there, independent from MC.

It's Ashley %90, I missed her "it's complicated" dialogue apparently. Disadvantages of playing the game 3 in the night :KEK:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
OK, the dust has settled and it's time to see where we stand. So, what dramas have been resolved and what new shit is about to hit the fan (note that some of these questions are relevant only to certain paths)?

Obviously if you start reading from these tables, you're gonna encounter a spoiler or two. So stopping fucking reading now and don't bitch about me not using a spoiler tag; you don't put in this kinda effort and then hide it under a fucking spoiler tag. Of course if enough people start hanging shit on me, I'll cave...

Questions Going in to Ep5Answered (or partly)New Questions
  • Is Chad Gay?
  • Who sent the Jocks the pictures?
  • Who sent the Cathy cluck?
  • What behind Bella's door?
  • What's the deal with Bella and James?
  • What is Quinn plotting?
  • Who is Quinn working with?
  • Will M (& now J) get in to the HOTs?
  • What was Maya's Dad's "ultimatum"?
  • Will the MC get in to the DIKs?
  • Who is the MC's Mom's family?
  • Who is Sage's family?
  • Who is in the other picture frame seen in Jade's home at the start of Ep 3?
  • What is Quinn plotting?
    • A: The HOTs being at the Prep party so she could try selling them drugs.
  • Will the MC get in to the DIKs?
    • A: Yes
  • How will M&J complete the Scavenger Hunt list with and without the MC?
  • What happened between Bella and Jill and why does it seem to relate to James?
  • Will Vinny return as an antagonist?
  • What are Sarah and Melanie up to?
  • What's the prize for winning Hell Week?
  • Will Tommy go against the MC?
  • Is the guy with the man-bun Sage's Dad?
  • Will the MC make Riona cum?

Questions Going in to EP6Answered (or partly)New Questions
  • Is Chad Gay?
  • Who is Sage's family?
    • A: (Partly) A drug gang that her Dad was in and who Vinny is also working for.
    • A: Yes, but it may be short-lived, for Maya at least.
    • A: To agree to never to see Josy again in exchange for him releasing her tuition money to her.
    • A: (Partly) We've started to explore this with the diary.
    • A: A pseudo-threesome in a field on the threesome path, and somehow faked it on the other path.
    • A: A one year VIP pass to the Pink Rose.
    • A: Apparently not.
  • Why is Quinn working with this drug gang?
  • What happened to Quinn's Dad?
  • Why did Chad choose to break up with Sage now?
  • Will the MC have to choose to give his $5000 to someone in order to help them?
  • Who was outside the MC's room?
  • Is there a traitor in the DIKs and is it Nick?
  • Will choosing Sage over Jill have a major affect on that relationship?
  • How will the MC beat Tybalt's blackmailing of Jill?
  • What will the MC's Mom's diary reveal?
  • Will the MC be able to help Cathy stay?
  • Will a Neutral/CHICK be able to help Quinn?
  • Will there be a confrontation with Maya's Dad and if so, what will the outcome be?
  • How will the HOTs react to finding out Mona has left the college?
  • Who was the woman lying on the matress with Rox and Buddy (she seemed insignificant in when we first saw her, but in light of recent speculation I've added it)?
  • Who was the woman that spoke to Quinn when she went to visit Buddy?

Questions Going in to EP7Answered (or partly)New Questions
  • Is Chad Gay?
  • Who is Sage's family?
  • Will the MC have to choose to give his $5000 to someone in order to help them?
  • Will there be a confrontation with Maya's Dad and if so, what will the outcome be?
  • Who was the woman lying on the matress with Rox and Buddy?
  • Is Chad Gay?
    • A: Yes, with Troy
    • A: (Partly) They were aware of Chad and Troy's relationship
    • A: (Partly) He failed to do it again, hopefully there will be another chance
    • A: (Partly) Family business, but we still don't know if there's more too it
    • A: (Partly) Possible cocaine overdoes but not 100% confirmed
    • A: (Partly) To be with Troy, but we don't know if there's more to the timing
    • A: (Partly) He has considered helping out Maya or Quinn with the 5K
    • A: Yes
    • A: (Partly) We learnt that Neil was a bit of a bullshitter, and how he came to meet Lynette
    • A: No
    • A: (Partly) Not much came from the confrontation other than Josy stayed with the HOTs and Maya stayed alone in her room. The dad is still a problem long term.
    • A: Sage was not happy that three sisters dropped out and Asked Quinn to chase them up to find the reasons. Quinn did a shit job of chasing them up. The rest of the HOTs were a bit sad that the girls quit but nothing was discussed as to why Mona left.
  • How did Jill's sister Lana die?
  • What is Jill's campaign about specifically (It was done in Lana's honor but what is it about)?
  • Is Lily seriously looking to have Quinn supply drugs to the Pink Rose girls?
  • Will the MC take Lily up on her request and start rolling with her?
  • What will Jill's third date with Tybalt be and what will happen once they have finished the third date?
  • Who is the Madame? We've only ever seen her with her mask on.

Questions Going In to EP8Answered (or partly)New Questions
  • Who is Sage's family?
  • Who was the woman lying on the mattress with Rox and Buddy?
  • What will be the fallout from Burke seeing the Jade and MC video?
  • What is Jill's campaign about specifically (It was done in Lana's honor but what is it about)?
  • What will Jill's third date with Tybalt be and what will happen once they have finished the third date?
  • Who is the Madame?
  • Who is following Riona?
  • Who is Sage's family?
    • A: It's the Burkes! So much for manbun!
    • A: Why it's Sage of course!
    • A: (Partly) Looks like Tommy is getting his fix from Vinny, but where that will lead we still don't know.
    • A: (Partial) Nope, he was a total red herring! She's an adopted Burke! But the question still remains, who is man-bun's daughter?
    • A: The mc didn't have to do jack. Jill grew a spine and ripped Tybalt's spine out, and tore him a new asshole at the same time!
    • A: (Partly) Lynette is somehow connected to Jill as the picture from her album has Jill's house in it.
    • A: No, she won't even touch him, like literally she says she won't touch him, so he needs to be a DIK, plain and simple.
    • A: Yes, just ask Sandy, she's desperate for a hit.
    • A: A lovely romantic dinner where he planned to propose. From his perspective, it turns to shit, Jill tells him a few truths and Tybalt cries himself to sleep holding his watermelon.
  • Who is following Riona?
    • A: The loser of the CUMPetition!
  • Who is the girl getting spit-roasted at the Dorm Party?
  • Who gave the positive pregnancy test?
  • Will the Burkes help Maya?
  • How will Jill overcome her heartbreak?
  • How will the mc break up with Maya & Josy?
  • Is Quinn gonna get her ending with the mc?
  • Will the mc get to hatefuck Becky (as suggested by Sarah)?
  • The house from Lynette's album is definitely the house Jill grew up in. What the fuck does that mean?!
  • Was that a cop car watching Riona selling drugs? Maybe someone else is watching her, not just CUMPetition Boy.
  • Who's that slimy fuck that Cathy's meeting?
  • Zoe? Lots of questions... The best one being, will anyone in this game ever have such a beautiful animation as her body pan, blink, smile, shrug and forehead lift? Just... go back and watch it again, alright?
  • Will the mc get to have a solo relationship with Maya or Josy?
  • Who did the test papers that the mc found in the bathroom belong to?
  • Why does Chad keep the lie up that he's not cheating when Sage confronts him?

Questions Going In to EP9Answered (or partly)New Questions
  • Who is manbun's daughter?
  • Who was the woman lying on the mattress with Rox and Buddy?
  • What will be the fallout from Burke seeing the Jade and MC video?
  • Who is the Madame?
  • Who is the girl getting spit-roasted at the Dorm Party?
  • Who gave the positive pregnancy test?
  • Will the Burkes help Maya?
  • How will Jill overcome her heartbreak?
  • How will the mc break up with Maya & Josy?
  • Is Quinn gonna get her ending with the mc?
  • Will the mc get to hatefuck Becky (as suggested by Sarah)?
  • The house from Lynette's album is definitely the house Jill grew up in. What the fuck does that mean?!
  • Was that a cop car watching Riona selling drugs? Maybe someone else is watching her, not just CUMPetition Boy.
  • Who's that slimy fuck that Cathy's meeting?
  • Zoe? Lots of questions... The best one being, will anyone in this game ever have such a beautiful animation as her body pan, blink, smile, shrug and forehead lift? Just... go back and watch it again, alright?
  • Will the mc get to have a solo relationship with Maya or Josy?
  • Who did the test papers that the mc found in the bathroom belong to?
  • Why does Chad keep the lie up that he's not cheating when Sage confronts him?

This episode update has been done from memory, so if I've fucked some shit up, or missed some shit out, let me know.

Last edited:

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Nobody said Chad either :WeSmart:

Nice roundup. Personally I think it's Heather. There is some circumstantial evidence to suggest it's one of the HOTs and Tommy desperately needs a redemption arc - I suspect it'll be choosing to keep the baby with Heather and taking responsibility. It struck me as slightly odd that we didn't get so much as a flirty scene with Heather in episode 8 after the chemistry with her at the party in episode 7. We find out in ep. 8 that even if you told Tommy he cheated on Heather in ep. 7, she'll still have a threesome with him. I think DPC intentionally prevented us from going after Heather to keep it unambiguous that the only person she's sleeping with is Tommy and the baby couldn't be the MC's.

I've been wrong before though and I'll be wrong again so who knows :BootyTime:
Tommy is honestly one of my favourite characters in the game. Love his douche bag/cool guy personality. IMO I agree with what he was saying at the breakfast table. hes definitely a harem type of guy for sure. But still wanna smash josy tho in front of him for jokes.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
In addition to the forced choice of routes, minigame is not fun and wastes too much time. I also hope that it can be improved in the next season.

Why can Josy and Maya be 3some, but Bella and Jill can only choose one when Neutral and Chick are in affinity? This is too cruel for everyone who has a relationship with MC.

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
Same tbh Dik is one of the few games on here where i like all the girls so choosing one is hard as hell lol tho if we actually got a Bella/Jill route then i'd probably have an easier time choosing tbh
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i m agree but i think the special relation with jill and between mc s can make it possible

so, anyaway, i have a quesiton who no one answers, is it possible to keep bella as girlfriends ? or did i have miss something during ep 6 / 7 ? cause any road i try she not want continued relation..and she don t appear in ep 8 until as replacement professor...?

Reactions: tlarsen

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
In addition to the forced choice of routes, minigame is not fun and wastes too much time. I also hope that it can be improved in the next season.

Why can Josy and Maya be 3some, but Bella and Jill can only choose one when Neutral and Chick are in affinity? This is too cruel for everyone who has a relationship with MC.
JOIN THE CLUB BRO!! Preach the good word please I’m annoyed about the forced routes as well

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
i m agree but i think the special relation with jill and between mc s can make it possible

so, anyaway, i have a quesiton who no one answers, is it possible to keep bella as girlfriends ? or did i have miss something during ep 6 / 7 ? cause any road i try she not want continued relation..and she don t appear in ep 8 until as replacement professor...?
Same bro!!! I wanna know why as well. how did I fuck that relationship up.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
There has been ZERO mention of Lana in Lynette's diary so far. ZERO. If they knew each other and was taking the picture there would have been some mention of her. But there is NONE. You're literally fabricating things. That is a massive reach.
I imagine you’re the same kind of person who would have argued that it was a massive reach to say Chad and Troy were in a relationship. This wasn’t ever said explicitly, instead you could work it out by reading between the lines. It was never explicitly said that Sage was related to Jade but the breadcrumbs were all there.

To argue the picture can’t have been taken by Lana because she isn’t mentioned is not evidence she didn’t take it. We can presume either, the camera is on a timer or someone took the picture, either is an assumption that the game doesn’t tell us explicitly. I forget if taking pictures was Lana‘s hobby that Jill picked up or if it was always Jill’s?

It is not a “massive reach” to suggest that Lana may be taking a picture of a group of women, around her age, standing 100 yards from her family home. It is also not a massive reach to equate Lana and Lynette. Let’s go over the (potential) evidence.

These are all facts given to us by the game.

1. Lynette and Lana both died young
2. Lynette and Lana both liked to write
3. Lynette and Lana were both ostracised from their families
4. Lynette is friends with the parents and or older relatives of Jill’s friends
5. Lynette has a picture with said friends, standing in front of the Royce family home.
6. The MCs Polaroid of Jill fades into the picture of Lynette and her friends.

The game is explicitly telling us there is a connection between Jill and Lynette. Taking 1 step from there I am saying either Lana and Lynette are the same person or they knew each other. That is not a massive leap.

Please. Zoey has a far better shot at being Josy's sister than Lana does of being the MC's mother. We at least have no definitive proof Josy has no sister.

Lana doesn't look like Lynette. She doesn't act like Lynette. She isn't called Lynette. She was was exiled from her family whereas Lynette was still living with her father. She was alive years after Lynette died (and would need to have lived even longer for her timeline to synch up with meeting Neil). There is a 0% chance Lana is actually the MC's mother. It's simply impossible based on what we've been shown.

It is possible Lynette knew Lana. That would be a logical fit for the story, but it's still speculative; we just saw how far DPC is willing to go to misdirect the audience, so it's just as possible Lynette knew Lana's neighbor. And that's the most we can say.
The only thing that doesn’t sync with the timeline is Jill’s age. This is presuming we know her age. We don’t. DPC has hidden surnames in the past to mask identities, it isn’t a huge stretch to think he might mask someone’s age to hide someone’s identity. IF Jill is older than we think, this ’fixes‘ the main sticking point of this theory.

Lynette’s journal is taking place before she leaves the family home to be with Neil. Something she does against her fathers will. Lana is estranged from her family because she did something that they didn’t like. Leaving to be with a poor, uneducated, construction worker could be that reason.

Jill’s friends all seem to be either older or at least at a different stage in their lives. One talks about travelling to Japan and investing. This certainly isn’t proof, but is curious, and could imply she is older than we know.

With regards to Lynette and Lana, not looking alike I agree. However it is interesting to note that in Jill‘s flashback, she has black hair, however in this picture her hair is lighter when compared to Jill.

I agree Aunty Jill still requires a few to many well what ifs & maybes to be as sure as some of us were about Chad and Tory or Sage and Jade. But I don’t think it is irrational. And certainly not as out of left field as Zoe and Josy being related would be.

What I am 100% confident of is that there is a connection between Jill and Lynette, and that connection, one way or another is going to involve Lana.

Last edited:

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020

Hmmm maybe it could be possible would be great if it did

As for getting in a relationship with Bella

grandtalon

May 23, 2021
Why is the MC panicking in the end in a non-Jade playtrough ? That only makes sense if he had something with her
Well on a Jill route you likely knocked out Tybalt's teeth, or ruined his presenation. At the very least their son is now crying all the time. lol

And on a Bella route Burke wants to fuck her.

It could also be any number of HOTs, since most of them are also having sex, including some as a side hustle.

Honestly, I just think it's Neil and Lynette finding out they have an oopsie-baby.
True, but without it being connected to a DIK I don't think it will have much of an impact on the story. Minus Ari which would be played for laughs. Neil and Lynette isn't impossible but it's pretty early in the diary for that.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Why is the MC panicking in the end in a non-Jade playtrough ? That only makes sense if he had something with her
There are three possible scenarios directly related to Jade:
  1. The mc turned her down when she came on hard at the back of the class. She didn't like that and came off a bit threatening. She's not about to help him out. In which case he should not go in to see her with the girls.
  2. The mc broke up with her over the phone. She really did not like that. There is no way in any world he should go in with the girls to see her.
  3. The mc is still fucking her and isn't with any of the other girls (only way to not have broken up with her). This might not be so bad, but to go in there and discuss shit with Jade and Stephen puts Jade in an awkward position.
Other issues that could complicate things depending on paths the mc has taken:
  1. Tybalt hates the mc, and that could be blown into astronomical proportions if the mc is still wearing some confetti on his jacket. :ROFLMAO:
  2. The mc could be fucking Jade and Stephen's daughter. That makes things a little awkward for the mc.
  3. The mc is in a 3-way tryst with two of the three girls he's walking into the room with, that may make things feel weird.
  4. The mc is fucking Bella, that's another teacher, it's probably not a good idea to get closer to more teachers while fucking one of them (especially one that Stephen also wants to fuck - but the mc doesn't know about that).
  5. Stephen is a douche.
I imagine you’re the same kind of person who would have argued that it was a massive reach to say Chad and Troy were in a relationship. This wasn’t ever said explicitly, instead you could work it out by reading between the lines. It was never explicitly said that Sage was related to Jade but the breadcrumbs were all there.

To argue the picture can’t have been taken by Lana because she isn’t mentioned is not evidence she didn’t take it. We can presume either, the camera is on a timer or someone took the picture, either is an assumption that the game doesn’t tell us explicitly. I forget if taking pictures was Lana‘s hobby that Jill picked up or if it was always Jill’s?

It is not a “massive reach” to suggest that Lana may be taking a picture of a group of women, around her age, standing 100 yards from her family home. It is also not a massive reach to equate Lana and Lynette. Let’s go over the (potential) evidence.

5. Lynette has a picture with said friends, standing in front of the Royce family home.

The game is explicitly telling us there is a connection between Jill and Lynette. Taking 1 step from there I am saying either Lana and Lynette are the same person or they knew each other. That is not a massive leap.

The only thing that doesn’t sync with the timeline is Jill’s age. This is presuming we know her age. We don’t. DPC has hidden surnames in the past to mask identities, it isn’t a huge stretch to think he might mask someone’s age to hide someone’s identity. IF Jill is older than we think, this ’fixes‘ the main sticking point of this theory.

Lynette’s journal is taking place before she leaves the family home to be with Neil. Something she does against her fathers will. Lana is estranged from her family because she did something that they didn’t like. Leaving to be with a poor, uneducated, construction worker could be that reason.

Jill’s friends all seem to be either older or at least at a different stage in their lives. One talks about travelling to Japan and investing. This certainly isn’t proof, but is curious, and could imply she is older than we know.

With regards to Lynette and Lana, not looking alike I agree. However it is interesting to note that in Jill‘s flashback, she has black hair, however in this picture her hair is lighter when compared to Jill.

I agree Aunty Jill still requires a few to many well what if maybes to be as sure as some of us were about Chad and Tory or Sage and Jade. But I don’t think it is irrational. And certainly not as out of left field as Zoe and Josy being related would be.

What I am 100% confident of is that there is a connection between Jill and Lynette, and that connection, one way or another is going to involve Lana.
I think it's high time the mc started asking the right questions, to start with:

1637579562531.png

Last edited:

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018

I agree Aunty Jill still requires a few to many well what if maybes to be as sure as some of us were about Chad and Tory or Sage and Jade. But I don’t think it is irrational. And certainly not as out of left field as Zoe and Josy being related would be.

So is jill like our cousin then or something? Like maybe it’s relatives or something idk

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes