coverton

Apr 13, 2019
I know that it unpopular here but i realy like sandbox games ofcourse not all are good, but MC as a sandbox was really good for me ya the story wasn't the best it was accepted but the building up of characters was one of the best i have tried .
The most important thing for me is that the main character is not the attractive, bright person that everyone wants to have sex with, or the person whose requests are all fulfilled because it doesn't make him feel real.
I played both, all the way through the available content. I liked both, but BaDik is better in my opinion. The story is fine in MC but in BaDik it is deeper and has more characters that have more backstory and motivation. The characters in MC are okay but ultimately shallow as a tendency. H scenes in both are pretty good, more variety of partners in BaDik might be better for finding a particular preference. It doesn't help that MC is rarely updated meaningfully and the dev seems to have lost all regard for the game. To extend on that idea, the MC dev has a history of rushing the end of games because he loses interest, while the dev of BaDik has a record of at least finishing games even if it is fairly dramatic.

Oct 19, 2020
My prediction about Zoey's affinity on Interlude will affect Fuckface and her relation. If both are on same affinity they will get along well. If not probably will be -RP. Like Dik Maya

bobbypin100

Aug 27, 2017
Question: I have finished both season one and the interlude. If I now delete them both from my hard drive will the saves still be on my PC for the eventual release of season 2? Seems to be a waste of hard drive space.

Edit: Wow just realised I've been a part of this community since 2017 and this is my first post.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Question: I have finished both season one and the interlude. If I now delete them both from my hard drive will the saves still be on my PC for the eventual release of season 2? Seems to be a waste of hard drive space.

Edit: Wow just realised I've been a part of this community since 2017 and this is my first post.
You know what ? A realised something else ! :p You finished only season one but you made it to the InterLUBE... Some big time magician you are mate ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Wow
Reactions: anon2323j

IcemanVincy85

Nov 14, 2020
Ah, lmao I forgot it was already at season three. Anyway my question still stands but I HAVE finished season two as well.
there is a folder saves, if you keep the folder should be ok....i don't remember if the game use also saves in AppData, in that case just don't format the pc and it will be ok

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Ah, lmao I forgot it was already at season three. Anyway my question still stands but I HAVE finished season two as well.
Yes you can delete Season 1 and 2, however keep it mind, Episode 9 will not allow you to play S1 or S2 content. So if you want to change some choices you made, you'd actually have to go back to play S1 or S2 and then transfer that savefile. Your call

And cool that you decided to join this band of misfits discussing 363 days a year only interrupted by 2 days of new Episodes !

Reactions: Meushi

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yes you can delete Season 1 and 2, however keep it mind, Episode 9 will not allow you to play S1 or S2 content. So if you want to change some choices you made, you'd actually have to go back to play S1 or S2 and then transfer that savefile. Your call

And cool that you decided to join this band of misfits discussing 363 days a year only interrupted by 2 days of new Episodes !
That doesn't put a dent in this body !!! :p :eek: We can do it 395 days a year !!!..... if we put our backs into it :p:LOL::KEK:

Thrway8113

Apr 13, 2021
I noticed the v0.8.2 torrent link is gone from the OP, so just in case anyone needs it to backup for S1 / 2 as it will be a final version of sorts for that build, here is the magnet link to it:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f3ba95f0fc095a8b9ee2b2ca58a28835baeffa95&dn=rpdl.net-BeingADIK-0.8.2.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leech.ie%3a1337%2fannounce

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes