crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
The architect of the Burke House is really a strange man. He put a glass door in the bathroom. It's doubly strange that there are two doors in the bathroom and Sage knocks on an ordinary door instead of breaking down the glass door and kicking Tremolo's ass.

View attachment 1716847 View attachment 1716848
That's a door to the balcony screenshot0033.png
Why have a huge glass door that leads from a bathroom to the balcony? I don't know, maybe this the guy who designed the room layouts
screenshot0034.png

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
On the whole, I agree with you. But I don't agree with "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned". If Jade were a single woman, the saying would fit. :D

But Jade is married and a mother. If the MC rejected Jade, the opposite will be true, because the MC saved Jade from a spontaneous mistake, which could have had far-reaching consequences for Jade. :unsure:

But of course the embarrassment remains that Jade tried it at all. :oops:
Jade doesn't seem to treat the MC's saying "no" to her indecent proposal as saving her from a "spontaneous mistake," as you say. At least in all my playthroughs, she reacts quite pettily and angrily. So I'm with shazba. I think that analysis is spot on.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
it seems to me that it was simply a lazy choice of DPC, which simulates a really weak twist in many games
To be fair, Pink realized how absurd the ending of episode 8 was and tried to correct it with three reactions to the reaction (it's ridiculous, I agree). That is, the ending of episode 8 is not as important and canonical as the Tremolo reaction in the bathroom.
It's just the end of ep 8 that's tied to the start of ep 9.... It can be MC has nothing to worry about, but it's also possible MC did everything wrong and has a reason to worry.... No way is there a situation that's completely safe without any reason to worry.
Regardless of MC's personal choices the meeting is about a scholarship for Maya and we are going to talk with a predator that expects sex in return for the scholarships he provided. Not the best guy to trust and be dependent on...
The meeting is connected to the Maya free tuition and the Burke f*ck for free tuition storylines....
MC's personal choices will have a minimal impact in this meeting, but it's not gonna change the outcome for Maya.
Think we should be worried for Maya either way....

Reactions: Walter Victor

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
I Really can't express how much I like this game but adding another girl? really? There are too many Choices (Path) as it is, and you just keep adding more, I dont like to play something 1000 times to explore the things I like, why is it not a harem?, you can add as many girls you want, and i dont have to play again for a new path.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's just the end of ep 8 that's tied to the start of ep 9.... It can be MC has nothing to worry about, but it's also possible MC did everything wrong and has a reason to worry.... No way is there a situation that's completely safe without any reason to worry.
Regardless of MC's personal choices the meeting is about a scholarship for Maya and we are going to talk with a predator that expects sex in return for the scholarships he provided. Not the best guy to trust and be dependent on...
The meeting is connected to the Maya free tuition and the Burke f*ck for free tuition storylines....
MC's personal choices will have a minimal impact in this meeting, but it's not gonna change the outcome for Maya.
about free tution MC knows nothing about anything, he knows even less than Maya, we players may be concerned about Burke, but not MC, in any way

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
The ending of episode 8 is somewhat similar to the ending of episode 7. This is an ordinary storm in a glass. At the end of episode 7, we also thought that revealing the truth about Chad would somehow affect and be a serious drama, but in the end, Chad and his secret were given 10 minutes and several dozen renderings. There will be nothing dramatic at the meeting with the Burkes. Jade and Steven will most likely give the contacts of a lawyer they know to resolve the situation. Burke won't promise any free tuition. The situation will be frozen for a while, so that later it will suddenly shoot. Perhaps Maya will let slip that she was promised free tuition when joining the sisterhood of HOTs, Burke will be surprised and then personally meet with Quinn and scold her for allow information to leak. This is the most likely outcome.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Prediction time!

MC's mother is a Burgermeister.

MC will have some sort of drama with Rusty's dad. Maybe inheritance based? More drama for the DIKs?

The retirement home grandma that MC spoke to will play a more import role. Either Jade's husbands mother or Rusty's grandma. Cancel the 2nd part; Rusty would've commented on it.

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Prediction time!

MC will have some sort of drama with Rusty's dad. Maybe inheritance based?

The retirement home grandma that MC spoke to will play a more import role. Either Jade's husbands mother or Rusty's grandma.
It's bad enough the mc didn't know Sage's last name after hanging out with her for months (like as an adopted kid her surname would be "Burke"), but if the mc is too stupid to know his own mom's surname...

mc: "Dad, what was Mom's surname?"​
Neil: "Now let me think, ummm, was it Burger King, yeah, something like that, hmm, it's on the tip of my tongue..."​
mc: "Oh for fucks sake, just forget about it you dumb cunt!"​
Neil: "(I'm sorry son, but you mustn't learn of your mom's past, not until the timing is right")​
mc: "Dad, how come we never visit mom's grave?"​
Neil: "Good point son, let's go visit it today, now if only I could recall where we buried her..."​
mc: "Are you kidding me, how fucking stupid are you!?"​
Neil: "(Soon Fuckface, soon your legacy will be revealed, but not yet...)​
mc: "Are you alright Dad, it looks like you're trying to take a shit or something?"​
Neil: "Oh, no, sorry, just deep in though..."​
Neil: "All these secrets, soon my boy, soon DPC will reveal all and the readers will blow their loads!"​
mc: "What?!"​
Neil: "What? (Oh fuck, did I just say that out loud!?)"​

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
There's no accounting for taste when it comes to bathroom design. My ex-wife has two big fucking mirrors encompassing adjoining walls in her bathroom like a fucking barbershop, including above the toilet, so I can admire my penis when I piss standing up.

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
I'm pretty sure all shit is toxic... Maybe not Jill's shit. :unsure:
God I hope we find out :BootyTime: My secret fetish... :KEK:

Prediction time!

MC will have some sort of drama with Rusty's dad. Maybe inheritance based? More drama for the DIKs?

The retirement home grandma that MC spoke to will play a more import role. Either Jade's husbands mother or Rusty's grandma. Cancel the 2nd part; Rusty would've commented on it.
I really like the idea of Rusty's family being involved in some drama cuz I know my boy Rusty would back us 100%. Rusty is severely underrated imo, I really wish the MC got him as a father instead of Tommy.

Sep 9, 2021
Here I will try to give a proof how emotional, loving, caring, not a ungrateful and not a entitled character Jill is . . . NOT MY WORDS BUT WHAT 100% GAME SHOWS.

FROM JILL SIMP TO DON'T GIVE A FUCK TO HER.

P1 :

tybalt : jill ! i thaught that was you ! Hi !

Jill : O..hi !

mc : Say he or ignore.

No effect

tybalt : I was out running, working on my endurance

t : you like running

Jill : yes, I suppose.

mc : Choice joke or let jill answer

No effect

t : why don't you join me on back to mansion ?

t : I have excellent idea for the campaign you wanted to start !

jill : You do ? really ?

t : I have been thinking about it all morning,come, I'll tell you all about it.

Jill : Oh ! Well all right !

jill to mc : I gotta run. see you later, mc_name. (Basically I have possible something important so I have no time for you anymore)

t : Ok, so here's where you should start with the campaign.

Mc : (ok, i definitely get it...that snob has crush on jill)

(Basically jill have possiabley something important so I have no time for mc anymore and i suppose hse ignore mc(no matter what mc says) when tybalt arrives because it's not important )

P2 :

j: MC_NAME
j : can you hear me ? mc ?

mc : jill?

j : are you ok! should i call for ambulance !

mc : no, I'm fine. i-i just . . i lost it for a minute there.
mc : aargh ()

j: take it easy

mc : I am bit woozy.

j: you may have a concussion ! we should get to a hospital.

mc: No,(Said it clear here) i'm fine. I'll sanp out of it soon.

j: how would you know?

mc : I am used to getting hit.

j: oh my god! that is terrible.

mc: I didn't mean it that way.
mc : I parctic fighting. I have learned to take punches.

j: but still . . I-I ..(I know better then you)
j: you can barely stand on your own.
j; someting wrong...

mc : Nothing . . .It could be beer i drank,too.
mc : would you help me get back to my dorm?

j: No. mine is closer. come.

mc : I am allowed to be in here. isn't there a rule like a preps only ?

j : prep huu.. don't worry about it.

t : is everything okk i can call a ambulance for your friend.

j: I have got this, Tybalt.
j: it is door on the left.

mc : yeah I kn.. um .. ok

j: lie down on the bed, mc
j: i am going to make a call.(I know what is right.. again)

mc : No ambulance, it's relay not needed.

J: you need to get your head checked out.(again)

j: what if your are bleeding internally.

mc : please ... no ambulance.

j: why won't you let me help you.

MC : THEN MC TEACH HER ABOUT BENIGN POOR

(NOT TO MENTION IF HE GOES TO HOSPITAL, HOSPITAL STAFF MIGHT CONTACT POLICE AND MC LIFE FUCKED)

Jill : God, you are stubborn ! (Relay, Mc just know his reality. that is all.)

J: if you not going to let me call ambulance stay here, until i am sure you are ok.

After 2-3 dialogue between them

mc choice : Jock or just tell her (If developer giving choice to joke that mean mc doing fine)

(She must have trusted mc here but not in the face of tybalt.
)Right here she acquire all info about indecent
(If she think mc is injured she should let him rest first but she goes in mc and jocks history to make proper ground for her statement ) so she can go and do what she think is right.

Mc : choice about bullying : Yes or No.
(My mc : No)

jill : Here she go call cathy to execute her plan so she can side line everything. She had to do
what she think. F**% mc's aftermath situation.

mc : huh, Hey I was resting my eyes for a while.

j: shh.. go ahead. i was just checking.

mc : thanks.. I am fine though Really i can tell.

mc get nape and she is watching and mc choice : that is nice or creepy.

mc : that is creepy

j: haahaa you are welcome.

sooo on normal conversation and here she say if mc turn his head :
I was going cheek. You know . . .like moms do. (Not very specified issue)
if don't turn head same thing but mention good night.(No specified what mommy issue indicated here)

UNGRATEFUL NATURE AT PEEK :

MC: EVERYTHING IN HERE IS SO SO SHINY.

J: ALL THESE POSSESSIONS, THEY DON'T MEAN ANYTHING.. It's just money. (UN-Grateful AND ENTITLED, THEN WHY NOT GIVE
EVERTHING TO SOMEONE WHICH IN NEED OR APPRECIATED IT MORE WHILE YOU PERSONALLY ACHIEVED WHAT ? nothing ! )

MC : HM..FUNNY HOW THAT IS.

Again mc(mc give her reality check) will explain what is meaning of poor because she don't know the she born with golden spoon in her mouth.

mc : all my life i watched my dad struggle to make ends meet.
mc : I have always thought that money would solve all his problems.
mc and here you are .. saying that it doesn't mean anything . . .

j: uh . . . sorry, it came out wrong.(She still stand her ground and opinion)

her words . . .
j: I DON'T WANT TO SOUND UNAPPRECIATIVE... OR CLICHE... BUT IT'S TRUE
(REALLY . . . LIVE ONE DAY IN LIFE MINIMUM WAGE JOB : REALITY WILL HIT HER LIKE GOING IN SPEED OF HUNDRED STRAIGHT INTO BRICK WALL )

j: HAVING LOT OF THINGS . . JUST MAKE YOU THINK WHAT YOU CAN'T BUY...
MC: An..island, 2 island don't tell me 3 island(Yes money can buy anything...money is not equal to god because it is one and only god.)

Morning
J : Supervise motherf****%, poor ah.
(Her mc can go hard on her aNd tell her what might happen but I know simp won't do that they chose to ask for forgiveness at library from jill because mc was right. )

Can't believe I am saying that camlia understand mc situation better.

P3 :

t : Jill splendid. You came.
t : kiss on the cheak of jill.
t : please sit down with me. Watermelon ?

J : none for me, thanks.
j : what exactly happened last night ?
t : oh, there is time to discuss that later.
t : how have you been ? how was your weekend ?

j : I fell this is more important to talk about right now.

t : I saw that you made pancakes with bella. do you like pancakes?

j : tybalt . .

t : If you insist

j : As you know, there was a fire in the mansion.

t : as soon as the sprinkler system started, I rushed to locate it and out in out with my jacket.
t : my Italian tailored one, you know, the one that daddy bought for me. it's completely ravaget.

j : (Jill knows Tybalt behavior and she accepted everything at this point)

t : You don't need to know that. I don't want you to feel unsafe.
t : but what you should know that it ruined the party and chance for many of us to
get closer to the guest.

j : ( Intelligence at peek : she forget about fire and concern about tybalt what a beautiful moment)
I'm very sorry to here that, I know how much you have been looking forward to it.

t : it's tragic indeed.
t : and what you also should know that your "friend caused it all of it."

(Again what Tybalt said accepted now we are just putting blame.Remember she have checked fire damage.)

j : What do you mean.

t : you know very well, who i mean. the one you have been off with.
t : it's not first time i caught him trespassing.
t : and i am aware, you said he is welcome here but i think you should reconsider.
t : when i confronted he even resorted to physical violence.
t : luckily for me he is very weak and i hace strong jaw, i berelt felt this punch
but that not what matter.
t: we can't have person like him on our property, ruining our parties and the future.
t : and what about your future jill will you let him ruin that as well.
t : he is horrible human being. he is arsonist, trespasser and big bully.
t : he stood right front of me and called me horrible names.

j : how can you sure it was he who started fire ? did anyone see him do it ?

(Everything till this point Tybalt said about mc is accepted by jill regarding mc character we are jut talking about degree of action here.)

t : gordeb recognized him from the party. he was indeed in there with all of us.

j : but that's not proof. i think you have got it wrong he is not like that.

t : No jill your the one which got all wrong but i don't blame you.i suspect he is master at manipulation.
j : ridiculous . that do not match anything i saw from him.

(I was so sure that at this point she will ask for proof... and shove every bs to Tybalt ass but no....)

t : he punched me jill.there are multiple witness.
t : he throw egges at us when we chased him away.
t : the logical way to combat this is to press charges.
t : jill don't you dare do that to him.
t : see i knew you would side with him.that is why i was holding back. all because of you.

(Again everything Tybalt said : accepted and Jill response.)

j : and i thank you for that you are doing the right thing.

t : but i talked to trent and he is not noble as me he says we should press charges.
j : trent said that ?
t : he is adamant and very petty so extremely petty, i was shocked.
j: let me talk to trent, i am sure we can some to understanding without lawsuit.

t: I can handle Trent for you he will listen to reason. i will explain t o him.

t: but i have made many scarifies now.The ruined suit not pressing charge, allowing time to trespass for you being bullied
being assaulted and having to take it like men i feel unappreciated

***Fully accepted everything by Tybalt because her intelligence is outstanding and here comes the love.***

j : you are not unappreciated. i appreciated very much.

t : i can make sure we drop all of it for you.

no law suit, police and anyting

here comes condition or should i say blackmail :

t: and in return maybe you could do few thing that are right for me ?

**** Everything accepted ****

j : yes of course, what are they ?

even camlia is better then her she care about her mona and her friend she take responsibility
of her action and her character is bit closer to reality which is opposite in case of jill.

And we know how that turn out.
Jill intent to break up with mc when when mc open up his heart to her
what a emotional character.

The best funny part is, while she is blackmailed, she will chose to believe her blackmailer and
put doubt on mc and intend to take action based on Tybalt words because her blackmailer is

*** appreciated very much. ***

Any one with working brain cells at least should analysis MC WITH JILL conversation and JILL with TYBALT.

I will not post more statement like jill with bella and more regarding this because that will be proving my point to people which have lost their capability to understand, analysis or think because they just like jill.

I can further explain everything but that will look more bad for jill and most b**** d*** guys will not gonna like that.

At this point bella and mc should leave jill own (she is 21 one year old girl, I think nobody should interfere with her choice and life )his own because her savior to get shot in process of saving and also not to mention that she will doubt and judge her savior but not her blackmailer.

If jill character would have remain like chapter 7. I could have have understand but dev, to make Jill character really interesting he turned thing around 180 degree. Now she is all strong, powerful and not give a fuck girl. :rolleyes::cautious::FacePalm:

Jill is so real that she is fake.:whistle::LOL:

I don't want to go in chapter 7 and 8 because it's nothing more even a bit of interesting regarding jill. Yet I understand Jill lover won't see the reasoning here and keep on simping.

Just like mc mother which ride mc father with insult in c.8. A dominating bitch for simp guys !

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
I really like the idea of Rusty's family being involved in some drama cuz I know my boy Rusty would back us 100%. Rusty is severely underrated imo, I really wish the MC got him as a father instead of Tommy.
Yeah, Rusty's goated. Probably nowhere near as exciting as a "father" story wise though.

Reactions: goldenrule91

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's bad enough the mc didn't know Sage's last name after hanging out with her for months (like as an adopted kid her surname would be "Burke"), but if the mc is too stupid to know his own mom's surname...

mc: "Dad, what was Mom's surname?"​
Neil: "Now let me think, ummm, was it Burger King, yeah, something like that, hmm, it's on the tip of my tongue..."​
mc: "Oh for fucks sake, just forget about it you dumb cunt!"​
Neil: "(I'm sorry son, but you mustn't learn of your mom's past, not until the timing is right")​
mc: "Dad, how come we never visit mom's grave?"​
Neil: "Good point son, let's go visit it today, now if only I could recall where we buried her..."​
mc: "Are you kidding me, how fucking stupid are you!?"​
Neil: "(Soon Fuckface, soon your legacy will be revealed, but not yet...)​
mc: "Are you alright Dad, it looks like you're trying to take a shit or something?"​
Neil: "Oh, no, sorry, just deep in though..."​
Neil: "All these secrets, soon my boy, soon DPC will reveal all and the readers will blow their loads!"​
mc: "What?!"​
Neil: "What? (Oh fuck, did I just say that out loud!?)"​
you do know that we can't fully rule out that it could actually happen?:oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes