Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
:LOL: Another chance is if you downloaded a modded save file and used that... :unsure: But since you have been caught and even if you don't remember... will you stop with the " I did not do anything ! " since you got busted by the game obviously there is foul play here... :rolleyes:

Since you agree that this game does not need cheats clear all mods ( if you have the archive then remove the whole game and extract it again ) and saves ( persistent and the path as well ) and start anew... without mods or save states from randos... coz they might have cheated and using their save makes you a cheater as well ;)
I use mods and console and all my saves are fine. The thing is how you do it. First of all. Using console never messed with my game files because it is an in game feature, I mean, you don't install third party coding into it.

When you use mods, just make sure to not install next updates into your modded game without a new mod come out. What you can do is, download the full clean game (or extract an unmodded version) and use your modded saves on it, that way it is gonna work pretty well with the new released update.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I use mods and console and all my saves are fine. The thing is how you do it. First of all. Using console never messed with my game files because it is an in game feature, I mean, you don't install third party coding into it.

When you use mods, just make sure to not install next updates into your modded game without a new mod come out. What you can do is, download the full clean game (or extract an unmodded version) and use your modded saves on it, that way it is gonna work pretty well with the new released update.
Not that I care ( I don't use anything... except some dope weed coke ecstasy..... o_O ) who and how plays the game... but when you - cheat - get busted - report the message about corrupt files - and play innocent..... now that's where I draw a line :KEK: Ofc there are many ways to fuck with the game and DPC and this comes with experience... ultimately you will know when what happened and most importantly why ?! But !!! When you reached this level that the game busted you it goes into your persistent so your saves are fuck all worth from now on and might as well start anew with an original one ;)

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Man, in a reversed situation where we had Nicole path, probably the opposite would happen, with the cuckqueen sitting on the chair in MC's bedroom, cheering him up with "look at my man go! you are doing great, babe" while diddling her daisy... #NeedACuckqueenInGame :cry:
Hey, hear me out: Sage enjoyed see Fuckface fucking Quinn. And she want more adventures. So, why not this adventures can be a visit to Pink Rose? See the lovely girls there? Get a lapdance? And see how the ladies love his boyfriend? What do you say? Can we dream?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Sage and Quinn scene was lousy writing to me; and not to mention the scene happened when Fuckface was still a fuck buddy to her; so... never underestimate jealousy in the redhead who keeps a pair of binoculars for bird watching and her uppercuts :HideThePain: I would dream of taking the Royce to the Pink Rose and watching the rich girl faint :giggle:
I agree about Sage. She may have put up with Chad for years, but you see her level of crazy on display - so if you still get involved, you deserve it when you wake up with a rabid wolverine on your ass.

Jill at the Pink Rose, though? Oh, that would be joyous. Not just for her reaction to all the other women there, but I've no doubt she'd wind up seeing some 'family friends' in the crowd. And then there's the chance run-in with Bianca's mother..

Knownot Mr

Mar 3, 2020

If this is Canon in our Neutral Affinity with only All 5 Main LI pursued, Time to Abandon the SHIP,dude. Or get ready to be brainwashed to be masochist and find joys in NTR.
Unless you are really enjoying that kinda stuff. :KEK:

When its time to get ugly,U'll have the realistic version of Tommy and his Josy,Derek might not be funny as previous seasons,and he has to side with his sister more than MC,Unless he is involved in it(Troy and Chad like). :KEK:

I don't know about Jill,but Rusty is in the corner, and Stephen and Jade are Tybalt's parent afterall , Jill's Extortion might not be lighthearted no more. If Zoey captured you too,then congrats,she is in the Menu. " :KEK:

But Hey,this is fiction afterall. I believe DPC knows what he is doing.

Peace

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Casmyr

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Sage and Quinn scene was lousy writing to me...
Sage/Quinn was definitely not my favourite threesome in the game.

It was a fun scene, but it was mostly emotionless, the mc was "used" by the girls (the good kinda used) and there was no chemistry. Most of the time he was just being dominated by Quinn, who was definitely showing off in front of Sage.

This all makes sense though, Quinn isn't about to be intimate with the mc in front of Sage (even if you're on Quinn's path, obviously no chance of intimacy if you're not friends with her), and Sage was more "wow I'm having a threesome", than "Oh fuckface, this is almost a 4!".

The scene was definitely lacking in chemistry and intimacy compared to other threesomes, like Quinn and Riona, where the mc kisses Quinn for the first time:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or Cammy and Mona, where the girls are practically begging for it:

Even the threesome where Nicole shared the mc with Sandy, it's clear throughout the scene how much Nicole is into the mc:

Then there's the Cammy and Riona threesome.

So yeah, the Sage/Quinn threesome didn't do it for me. It could have been saved by few simple renders, right after Quinn removes the mc's ball gag:
At that point, the mc should have lowered Quinn's mask and kissed her. She was thinking about him at the moment so she would have been into it, then she could have looked panicked for a second and look back at Sage to see she didn't notice. Then the rest of the scene could have continued.

This works well with the earlier discussion where Sage is trying to get Quinn to do something lewd with the mc, and Sage even says, "It's for fun. I know you don't kiss guys, but lick or grab him or something."

That would have majorly elevated the scene for Quinn fans. It perfectly follows the theme of Quinn's guard being lowered for the mc time and time again.

But yeah, the only kissing that took place in that sex scene was between Sage and Quinn, and that was once again Quinn being dominant and trying to shock.

So all in all, I don't think the scene was badly done, it actually made a lot of sense, but it could have been tweaked to elevate it a bit.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Sage/Quinn was definitely not my favourite threesome in the game.

It was a fun scene, but it was mostly emotionless, the mc was "used" by the girls (the good kinda used) and there was no chemistry. Most of the time he was just being dominated by Quinn, who was definitely showing off in front of Sage.

This all makes sense though, Quinn isn't about to be intimate with the mc in front of Sage (even if you're on Quinn's path, obviously no chance of intimacy if you're not friends with her), and Sage was more "wow I'm having a threesome", than "Oh fuckface, this is almost a 4!".

The scene was definitely lacking in chemistry and intimacy compared to other threesomes, like Quinn and Riona, where the mc kisses Quinn for the first time:

Or Cammy and Mona, where the girls are practically begging for it:

Even the threesome where Nicole shared the mc with Sandy, it's clear throughout the scene how much Nicole is into the mc:

Then there's the Cammy and Riona threesome.

So yeah, the Sage/Quinn threesome didn't do it for me. It could have been saved by few simple renders, right after Quinn removes the mc's ball gag:
At that point, the mc should have lowered Quinn's mask and kissed her. She was thinking about him at the moment so she would have been into it, then she could have looked panicked for a second and look back at Sage to see she didn't notice. Then the rest of the scene could have continued.

This works well with the earlier discussion where Sage is trying to get Quinn to do something lewd with the mc, and Sage even says, "It's for fun. I know you don't kiss guys, but lick or grab him or something."

That would have majorly elevated the scene for Quinn fans. It perfectly follows the theme of Quinn's guard being lowered for the mc time and time again.

But yeah, the only kissing that took place in that sex scene was between Sage and Quinn, and that was once again Quinn being dominant and trying to shock.

So all in all, I don't think the scene was badly done, it actually made a lot of sense, but it could have been tweaked to elevate it a bit.
...whoa.

Wow...my straight shooting, good grades, MC has missed ALOT! I told Sage and Quinn to take a hike early in the game and never looked back, but now I feel like I've deprived the poor guy. I've never been a man, and I've never had a threesome, but I'm pretty sure if I asked my husband he would think I was cruel for denying the MC so much sex.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
No, the 0.8.2 patch only on the first page is only the bugfixed for 0.8.0 and 0.8.1, so you would miss the entire episode 8 content. Im afraid you have to download the full 0.8.2 file or find the 0.8.0 patch only somewhere and then apply the 0.8.2 patch only from here.
i see , good to know this

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
It was a pretty good save by DPC. Like I get that her return is supposed to be like this "OMG GASP" moment but the player has no emotional connection to her.
I just started the interlude and I can say already that I don't feel a emotional connection with her because I don't like the idea of her being the MC in this episode and being able to take her decisions, giving us the power to make her in the way we want don't atract me, I prefer when the character already has a personality, and more when is a secondary character, because looks like she will be that, if we can form the personallity of every character then all of them will be the MC.
And I feel that giving us Zoe like the MC in the Interlude would make that some people leave all the other girls and give it a go to Zoe and not to the other characters. People who was dating Josy would say, "Fuck Josy I want Zoe now".
It would be better a short explanation or something like happened with the MC when he reads her mom diary and we discover more about her, he reads a little everyday and we don't get bored or get a lot of information that is almost useless.
Personally I don't enjoyed the Interlude and for some reason gave me the vibes of Life is Strange and not because her hair was blue, the new way to make decisions, I find it weird.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
when this game have fempro? :WaitWhat: damn am i really missing a lot of update?:4Head:

damn this is hot, i never knew bella can be this slut, well yeah i hope its her husband , if its jacob damn i will be so sad cuz the story really hook me up, yet i havnt played again since eps 4 lol , also nvm if the scene is really hot then im ok though :KEK: if not im sad :HideThePain:

There's no official update patch. There is an though.
damn thanks man, :coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: Meushi

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
And I feel that giving us Zoe like the MC in the Interlude would make that some people leave all the other girls and give it a go to Zoe and not to the other characters. People who was dating Josy would say, "Fuck Josy I want Zoe now".
The whole post is about the same thing but I just quoted this part... so in a nutshell your save states are the key here :HideThePain: You make up this like there is only one way to play the game instead of... well a lot :KEK: That you or the others refuse to do so is not the fault of anyone else let alone the developers :rolleyes:;)
if its jacob damn
What is this ?!? An amateur hour ?! :eek::p Can't you see that this is not a " real " preview but a hoax ? :rolleyes::KEK:

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
What is this ?!? An amateur hour ?! :eek::p Can't you see that this is not a " real " preview but a hoax ? :rolleyes::KEK:
yes it is, :kek: it was suppose to be a joke or a sarcasm :kek:, but if som1 think if its real then its theyre fault cuz trust in a joke text :kek:

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
The whole post is about the same thing but I just quoted this part... so in a nutshell your save states are the key here :HideThePain: You make up this like there is only one way to play the game instead of... well a lot :KEK: That you or the others refuse to do so is not the fault of anyone else let alone the developers :rolleyes:;)

I never said that there is just one way to play it, you are making asumptions there. I made multiple routes, that doesn't change the fact that Zoe being the MC here changes a lot everything. A secondary character doesn't have the same impact when her or his personallity is made for the developer. Or you would say that Jill would be the same character if you can change her way of think, like you want? She wouldn't be that "prude" girl, she could be like Quinn, is not the same. If you can change a secondary character personallity just with the MC influence is one thing, other different is control a secondary character, take decisions and tell her how she should act.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I just started the interlude and I can say already that I don't feel a emotional connection with her because I don't like the idea of her being the MC in this episode and being able to take her decisions, giving us the power to make her in the way we want don't atract me
I can respect your concern here, but I approach my view of this a little differently. I don't look at it as "The player greatly alters the character" (isn't there only one decision in the entire thing that's actually impactful?) - I look at this more as perhaps the effect on her personality that her time (previously) with the MC influenced, but since we don't play that time period it's kinda hit with the handwavium here.

Given how much she stood out as a 'bad girl' by default, and the MC himself was a bit more milquetoast, you could argue that her not being a DIK in the interlude was because the MC started out as a moderating influence.

Or not, maybe you wanted to beat Emma's ass, and it could be something MC would have also supported.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes