dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Yes, but that still leaves a host of other problems that I detailed. Primary of which is the fact that Lily would have to be so long undercover, regardless of what age she truly is. I certainly claim no law enforcement expertise (other than my "intensive" weeks long training course to be security guard :cool: , fortunately I never got a flying fart attack ), but I'm just looking at the various logic discrepancies.
In principle, DPC can do almost anything he wants with an undercover Lily. Let's be surprised.:rolleyes::unsure:

"(4) An undercover operation initially authorized by the SAC must be reauthorized by a designated Assistant Director, pursuant to paragraphs IV.C-F, if it lasts longer than 12 months or involves the expenditure of more than $40,000 ($100,000 in drug cases of which a maximum of $40,000 is for operational expenses), or such other amount that is set from time to time by the Director. No undercover operation approved at the field office level may continue for more than one year without obtaining approval at FBIHQ."

FBI Special Agent Garcia's longest undercover assignment, was 24 years long, with just 26 years of service. That's reality.

• Wow
Reactions: Ilhares

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
But that would still mean she is on an incredibly long undercover assignment, much longer than most humans can withstand while still retaining sanity. And her drug behaviour whether she is undercover or not, doesn't make sense for a healthcare person. I don't know what DPC is going for with her, but I just hope there is a good explain for it other than...Lily the side character is really 24yo and a trained vice agent who does stripping at night and school during day and is looking to bring down the prostitution and drug rings at B&R. I hope DPC remembers this is college comedy game, not some vice drama movie.
It feels like we're starting to beat up on DPC for making Lily a UC when all of this is really just a tinpot theory at this point, right? And even if any of the strippers is a UC, to me it seems the likeliest candidate would be Brandi, as she (apparently) does not engage in any of the illicit sex or drug activities at the club. And she certainly looks old enough to be a cop.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I actually have appreciated your discursive analysis and it is fun too.

I think in regard to Jill, she is impressionable, a do-gooder, pretend white knight, admits she is stubborn, and yes can be painful at some times.

Although, I give her some credit for; stopping to see if MC was OK with the wedgie, defending MC against Bella's initial hate of MC; standing up to Tybalt when MC got bashed to take care of him; giving excellent personal advice to MC at the beginning of the tennis date. Helping out Josy. Caring for Cathy's welfare with the nude photo issue.

Although, I think the big shock to her attitudes was when MC saved her at the recital. I think that was an important watershed moment to trust MC.

I get it. She can make some bad decisions. But given her renown "naïve" trait, I suspect there are opportunities for her to change. MC indirectly gave Jill courage to verbally crush Tybalt. That has to count for some growth.

Of course we will see and a DPC plot can deliver anything; including fire.

I don't expect everyone to be perfect and if I was judged on all the dumb things I did when I was young, I wouldn't score very well against some of the characters.

Also on the MC-committed to Jill path, I don't think Bella will allow her to do something really stupid.

View attachment 1834103

WHAT SHOULD JILL DO?

1. Order a Pizza, (extra cheese and peperoni)
2. Yell, "Fuck me!!!! FUCK ME!!!) over and over again so the whole DIK house hears it.
3. Get the fuck out. (MC is finished...GO!)
4. Tell MC she wants to taste all the nutbutter.
5. Bark like a dog.
6. Now that she is MCs girlfriend, lend him the keys to her car. He has to "work" at the Pink Rose".
7. Call Bianca and hand the phone over to MC.
Order a Pizza( only American dough. Only goblins choises Italian dough) and call Bianca and hand the phone over to MC.

• Haha
Reactions: znar25

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
In principle, DPC can do almost anything he wants with an undercover Lily. Let's be surprised.:rolleyes::unsure:

"(4) An undercover operation initially authorized by the SAC must be reauthorized by a designated Assistant Director, pursuant to paragraphs IV.C-F, if it lasts longer than 12 months or involves the expenditure of more than $40,000 ($100,000 in drug cases of which a maximum of $40,000 is for operational expenses), or such other amount that is set from time to time by the Director. No undercover operation approved at the field office level may continue for more than one year without obtaining approval at FBIHQ."

FBI Special Agent Garcia's longest undercover assignment, was 24 years long, with just 26 years of service. That's reality.

Well of course, theoretically a person can stay undercover indefinitely. But a young woman, giving up the prime of her life to remain undercover (stripping nude for drunks, getting butthole fingered every night and going back to school?) for years just to bust some weed dealers and possible prostitution ring? That's pushing it mate.

It feels like we're starting to beat up on DPC for making Lily a UC when all of this is really just a tinpot theory at this point, right? And even if any of the strippers is a UC, to me it seems the likeliest candidate would be Brandi, as she (apparently) does not engage in any of the illicit sex or drug activities at the club. And she certainly looks old enough to be a cop.
I never said the UC stuff is fact. I'm actually hoping it isn't. I'm just pointing out problems with Lily's story. Her age, her supposed career path while being a drug dealer and sub-par student. A lot of discrepancies with her story that I hope DPC clears up in season 3, but again, I'm wishing it is not undercover agent. That would be stupid, even for AVN. It's things like this that make me have flashbacks to AL and I don't want AL part 2.

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
:coffee: Updated BigTable™ with the recent informations.
RendersAreComing!

• 10 animations been complete that week. 9 more to finalize his queue, done in a week.
  • The renders count still very old, waiting more fresh data for better estimate and ratio.
  • As now, Late September (30 weeks) release is more plausible with the raised size ambition.
EP​
Renders​
Animations​
Music*
Size (GB)​
Release​
Development Time​
Ratio*
R/D
A/D
sA/D
EP1130151 (3:29)≈1.1
07 Feb 2019​
— days
—​
—​
—​
—​
EP21709 (+31%)77 (3:36) (+26)≈2.3 (+1.2)
04 May 2019​
087 (2 months, 28 days |≈12 weeks)
22.1​
19.6​
EP32289 (+34%)99 (4:42) (+22)≈4.1 (+1.8)
16 Aug 2019​
105 (3 months, 13 days |≈15 weeks)
24.5​
0.94​
EP42532 (+11%)134 (7:57) (+35)≈6.1 (+2.0)
10 Jan 2020​
148 (4 months, 26 days |≈21 weeks)
3.22​
EP52456 (-3%)157 (8:35) (+23)17 (3.4K$)≈8.0 (+1.9)
29 May 2020​
141 (4 months, 20 days |≈20 weeks)
1.11​
3.65​
EP63336 (+35%)162 (8:33) (+5)24 (4.8K$)≈11.1 (+3.1)
13 Nov 2020​
169 (5 months, 16 days |≈24 weeks)
22.8​
19.7​
0.96​
3.04​
EP73723 (+12%)250 (18:14) (+88)18 (3.6K$)≈14.5 (+3.4)
23 Apr 2021​
162 (5 months, 11 days |≈23 weeks)
EP84158 (+12%)358 (26:21) (+108)34 (6.8K$)≈19.5 (+5.0)
19 Nov 2021​
211 (6 months, 28 days |≈30 weeks)
19.7​
EPI79436 (4:36)19 (3.8K$)≈2.6 (new)
4 Mar 2022​
105 (3 months, 13 days |≈15 weeks)
EP9≈800≈105 (≈114)
in development
084 (2 months, 23 days |≈12 weeks)
Complete Table with the help of Holy Bacchus† original post — Being a DIK in development since 3 years, 3 months, 20 days (39 months / 171 weeks / 1,205 days / 28,950 hours)
* 199$ Premium Licensed Music ; Total: 22,288$ — Ratio values exclude EPI ; Ratio: (Renders/Days + SecondsAnimations/Days) [Average: 24.0 ; Last Two: 28.5 (+19%)]
Renders/Days [Average: 19.8 ; Last Two: 21.3 (+8%)] — Animations/Days [Average: 1.15 ; Last Two: 1.62 (+41%)] — SecondsAnimations/Days [Average: 4.19 ; Last Two: 7.12 (+69%)]

(y) Thumb up to well made Casiope DIK Walkthrough.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
How would DPC explain it then if the DIK's knew her from high school if she's older than all of them? I'd rather have him not write the undercover agent storyline at all, if he intends to he's already fumbling it like the Maya loan storyline before he even started.
I don't remember anyone saying they knew Lily from high school. Is it during that initial scene when the DIKs watch the march of the "rejects"? I remember they were all excited to see her and commented that college would be really easy for her to pay for, but I don't recall a reference to knowing her from high school. If we can confirm that someone said that, then this theory should be laid to rest, as it wouldn't make much sense (not that DPC is going for hyper realism, but still...). If, however, reference is made only to knowing Lily from the Pink Rose, then it's possible she's really older, etc. etc. The other possibility is she's not a UC at all, but simply an informant. Most likely, she's just a young woman who wants to make a shit ton of money, like most young women in the commercial sex business.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
You always write about reality. I gave you the links to reality. :rolleyes:

Who told you it was just about a few weed dealers? A few weed dealers would just get busted. But the small time weed dealers and the prostitutes are working for someone, and even that person may be small time.

What does Neil say to his son? That as a construction site boss, he still has a boss.

Here's the thing. You're talking about a criminal Stephen Burke, and the madame is pretty shady too. Who's the guy bringing the drugs into town, anyway? I could go on like this and we would not find an end. So those are my last words on the subject.

I am just going to let DPC surprise me. :rolleyes:
Your cited reality is a pretty extreme case, the most extreme I would even say. I think reality would tend to be more to the normal side of cases.

Lily is only dealing with weed right now. She would have to be undercover for 1 year just to get to a point where she could even be involved in weed crimes (which is lightweight stuff in criminal world). From there she would need to branch out into harder drugs that Quinn is dabbling with. Again, a tall ask for a long assignment. Then the prostitution. She would likely be aware of it at the strip club, but at B&R too? This is all extending into wacky world logic. Again, I hope DPC leaves this vice movie drama out of it. Lily is a side character after all.

Reactions: Lostanddamned

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

View attachment 1834057
I spent last weekend continuing to write, but I have been working on art since Monday.
For the last two weeks, things have been running smoothly without any speedbumps when it comes to hardware/software issues.
I've only been focusing on producing static renders, and it is so much fun seeing ideas that became writing come to life with the art.
My strategy is to work on a scene-to-scene basis, trying to complete full scenes before moving on.
I will continue working on art for quite some time now and most likely prepare new animations next week to further build up the render queue that is finally depleting (9 animations are left in the queue).

Survey
I am struggling a bit with selecting previews for this episode because it's centered around Halloween, and there are possible spoilers when it comes to Halloween costumes. So, I wanted to post a survey and check what you all think about this.
Are you ok with costume spoilers? Would you rather not see any of it until the release, etc.? Please, help me understand what most of you are interested in, to plan further previews for episode 9.
Explanation of the options (if you need it).
  • Costume spoilers = Previews that might spoil what a character wears for Halloween
  • Special renders = The art in the Rewards app, unlocked by finding magazines, etc.
  • Custom renders = The art in the Mixed category of the Rewards app, unlocked by completing Pack Quest
  • Main characters = Your playable character, Josy, Maya, Isabella, Jill, and Sage
  • Side characters = All other characters than the above
  • Environment = Previews that show off rooms and scenery used in the episode
  • Lewd scenes = Sexy/NSFW pictures
  • Story scenes = Pictures teasing events that might happen in the episode
Please, select everything that applies to you.
When it comes to previews...

View attachment 1834058
Oh no no no another poll why?????

We wait the fucking previews to see the events of the game and speculate what is going to happen... Why now do you want to change that?

All this episode DPC has been giving little information about how the development of the chapter is going

And now he wants to give power to the patreon on which previews he has to publish

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
You know what's actually more important? How Lily knows that the MC is the jackpot. :unsure:

I don't think it refers to his dick, because Derek said or thought the same thing when he looked at Jade.:rolleyes::unsure:
I still have high hopes for Lily, provided DPC doesn't go off the deep end with her drug/undercover drama. She is basically the closest thing to a DIK side LI that I have left in this game since I don't like Quinn and no longer pursue Chick Sage.

Reactions: goldenrule91

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I still have high hopes for Lily, provided DPC doesn't go off the deep end with her drug/undercover drama. She is basically the closest thing to a DIK side LI that I have left in this game since I don't like Quinn and no longer pursue Chick Sage.
I also think Lily is top notch and definitely better than Quinn because Lily smokes weed from time to time but doesn't do anything else illegal. She's also not as gruff as Quinn. :D(y)

With the exception of Josy and Maya, the other girls are made to want to fuck the MC, but they are not allowed to. I have more fun making the girls squirm like fish out of water, and Josy/Maya will be all the more interested in the MC because he is so popular with the other girls. Accordingly, hopefully they will experiment more with sex, which could lead to maybe one or two girls being invited to a foursome. This reminds me of the Rooster Cluck from EP6 when Maya and Josy had a movie night together with Camila and Mona.:cool:

My hope, yes, is that Elena and John might be interested in group sex activities that could end in a good double penetration. That would be something my MC would only do with the two of them, first because Elena and John really love each other and there would be no fighting, and second because John knows how to use condoms.:love:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

View attachment 1834057
I spent last weekend continuing to write, but I have been working on art since Monday.
For the last two weeks, things have been running smoothly without any speedbumps when it comes to hardware/software issues.
I've only been focusing on producing static renders, and it is so much fun seeing ideas that became writing come to life with the art.
My strategy is to work on a scene-to-scene basis, trying to complete full scenes before moving on.
I will continue working on art for quite some time now and most likely prepare new animations next week to further build up the render queue that is finally depleting (9 animations are left in the queue).

Survey
I am struggling a bit with selecting previews for this episode because it's centered around Halloween, and there are possible spoilers when it comes to Halloween costumes. So, I wanted to post a survey and check what you all think about this.
Are you ok with costume spoilers? Would you rather not see any of it until the release, etc.? Please, help me understand what most of you are interested in, to plan further previews for episode 9.
Explanation of the options (if you need it).
  • Costume spoilers = Previews that might spoil what a character wears for Halloween
  • Special renders = The art in the Rewards app, unlocked by finding magazines, etc.
  • Custom renders = The art in the Mixed category of the Rewards app, unlocked by completing Pack Quest
  • Main characters = Your playable character, Josy, Maya, Isabella, Jill, and Sage
  • Side characters = All other characters than the above
  • Environment = Previews that show off rooms and scenery used in the episode
  • Lewd scenes = Sexy/NSFW pictures
  • Story scenes = Pictures teasing events that might happen in the episode
Please, select everything that applies to you.
When it comes to previews...

View attachment 1834058
Still very little to work with. We know DPC has completed a minimum of 17 animations from his queue in the last two weeks, which is a minimum average of ~8 per week (about what it was last week). Static render data is nearly two months old at this point, so who knows where we're at on that front. Here are the charts, for what they're worth.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Based on the animation data we currently have, we're on pace to match Episode 8's total just about the start of 2023. Granted, DPC can improve his pace if he focuses on animations, but it would be nice if we had a better idea when that might happen. Static renders are in better shape, but that may just be because DPC doesn't talk about them. :( In short, we're still effectively flying blind a long way from release. Under those circumstances I see no reason to be optimistic about the development rate. So I'll stick with an October guestimate, plus or minus a few months.

As for the poll... I still don't understand how DPC can be so stymied by this. Are we really not getting a scene where the MC sits down to talk with Maya and Josy (one way or the other)? Please don't tell me he's going to wait for the party to do that! Likewise, does the MC just not see Jill for a few weeks right after they officially start dating? That would make no sense, yet why is it so hard to give us a Jill preview if they do see each other? We're still weeks away from the Halloween party and there are all sorts of loose ends hanging around from the alleged Crossroads. How can this be difficult??

I'm exceedingly nervous about this because I just can't find a satisfactory explanation for DPC 's dilemma and I really dislike the unsatisfactory ones. This is such a bad time to be months away from the next update. :cry:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Food for thought.

It's probably a little-known fact that used for the DIK mansion was modeled after the house:

112_Ocean_Avenue_(1973).jpg

DIK mansion.png

You'll have a hard time convincing me DPC didn't choose this specifically for the Halloween party. He could have picked any number of other houses, but he went with one based on an iconic haunted house from one of the scariest movies to come out of Hollywood at the time (it scared the fuck out of me when I was younger).

So, when I saw this:

DIK mansion (Halloween).png

I thought of this:

AH axe.gif

Couple this with the update in which he said he's "been working on something new, pretty cool and perhaps even a bit scary," and I'm pretty excited to see what he comes up with.

No, I don't *necessarily* expect anyone to die at the Halloween party, but...

Scary Scene + Haunted House Reference + Halloween + Axe in the Theater Room Door = Party Horror Theories

(Fuck you. Leave Bella and her axe out of this. :p)

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Food for thought.

It's probably a little-known fact that used for the DIK mansion was modeled after the house:

View attachment 1834248

View attachment 1834252

You'll have a hard time convincing me DPC didn't choose this specifically for the Halloween party. He could have picked any number of other houses, but he went with one based on an iconic haunted house from one of the scariest movies to come out of Hollywood at the time (it scared the fuck out of me when I was younger).

So, when I saw this:

View attachment 1834250

I thought of this:

View attachment 1834436

Couple this with the update in which he said he's "been working on something new, pretty cool and perhaps even a bit scary," and I'm pretty excited to see what he comes up with.

Scary Scene + Haunted House Reference + Halloween + Axe in the Theater Room Door = Party Horror Theories

I'm wondering what the results of the new pool are now? Hey I know you know!:p
Still very little to work with. We know DPC has completed a minimum of 17 animations from his queue in the last two weeks, which is a minimum average of ~8 per week (about what it was last week). Static render data is nearly two months old at this point, so who knows where we're at on that front. Here are the charts, for what they're worth.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Based on the animation data we currently have, we're on pace to match Episode 8's total just about the start of 2023. Granted, DPC can improve his pace if he focuses on animations, but it would be nice if we had a better idea when that might happen. Static renders are in better shape, but that may just be because DPC doesn't talk about them. :( In short, we're still effectively flying blind a long way from release. Under those circumstances I see no reason to be optimistic about the development rate. So I'll stick with an October guestimate, plus or minus a few months.

As for the poll... I still don't understand how DPC can be so stymied by this. Are we really not getting a scene where the MC sits down to talk with Maya and Josy (one way or the other)? Please don't tell me he's going to wait for the party to do that! Likewise, does the MC just not see Jill for a few weeks right after they officially start dating? That would make no sense, yet why is it so hard to give us a Jill preview if they do see each other? We're still weeks away from the Halloween party and there are all sorts of loose ends hanging around from the alleged Crossroads. How can this be difficult??

I'm exceedingly nervous about this because I just can't find a satisfactory explanation for DPC 's dilemma and I really dislike the unsatisfactory ones. This is such a bad time to be months away from the next update. :cry:
Perhaps he wanted to draw attention to the game with this pool. After all, Pink's interaction with the audience leaves much to be desired. Or it's another sign that Pink is slowly but surely burning down.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Food for thought.

View attachment 1834248

View attachment 1834252

So, when I saw this:

View attachment 1834250

I thought of this:

View attachment 1834436

What the hell are you doing now there is going to be a big ass theory about this :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes