Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Sage is probably still giving her grief for ruining their relationship with the DIKs because she didn't tell Rusty and Tommy about the change of plans.
Hmm. Would be kinda cool - would like to see them reconcile that whole thing so the DIKs & HOTs can party together again. Wouldn't mind seeing Quinn offer to be MC's "stripper for the night" at the next party to as a peace offering to makeup for the unexpected change of plans that ruined their night previously, which would be an interesting route for folks who have been having sex with and flirting with her.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hmm. Would be kinda cool - would like to see them reconcile that whole thing so the DIKs & HOTs can party together again. Wouldn't mind seeing Quinn offer to be MC's "stripper for the night" at the next party to as a peace offering to makeup for the unexpected change of plans that ruined their night previously, which would be an interesting route for folks who have been having sex with and flirting with her.
Maybe that's what's the 3rd preview could be about; Sage arranges for the HOTs and DIKs to have a get together/party at the HOT house to make amends for not honouring their arrangement, and as punishment for not telling Tommy and Rusty about the change of plans, Quinn is the designated "stripper" who has to entertain the new DIKs but she also ropes in Riona.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
If this is the case, I'd really like it if the MC and Sage have a moment where this gets brought up and the MC can tell Sage what really happened, at least in terms of Maya's side and the whole "free tuition" lie. He doesn't necessarily have to mention the "restaurant" and I'd hope he wouldn't because at least this would somewhat protect Camila, Riona, Sarah, and Melanie since Sage's wrath should be focused squarely on Quinn here.
Ya this is going to be interesting to see how it gets handled. So many players will feel differently here. I don't want to Sage to get hurt, but I'm not really interested in her romantically, either, and I legitimately like a number of the characters involved in the restaurant like Camilla, Riona, and Quinn so I don't want to say anything that's going to hurt them, either.

Tough choices incoming. :D

If they end up giving us a threesome option with Quinn, Riona & Sage I'd actually like to opt out of it and take only Quinn - wonder if that'll be an option or if it's just accept / reject in such a scenario.

I'd love it if he would just focus on the story and spend a bit less time on developing other elements
hah, you and a bunch of the rest of us, dude. :)

It seems like posting any preview reserved for high tiers gets you banned or the post gets deleted at least.
Wow, that seems laughably ridiculous considering this is a pirate site, lol.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If they end up giving us a threesome option with Quinn, Riona & Sage I'd actually like to opt out of it and take only Quinn - wonder if that'll be an option or if it's just accept / reject in such a scenario.
Doubt that. Sage doesn't seem like that type of girl.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Maybe that's what's the 3rd preview could be about; Sage arranges for the HOTs and DIKs to have a get together/party at the HOT house to make amends for not honouring their arrangement, and as punishment for not telling Tommy and Rusty about the change of plans, Quinn is the designated "stripper" who has to entertain the new DIKs but she also ropes in Riona.
I like this - could see Quinn being like "uh yeah sure Sage, I'd be willing to do that. It'll be rough but I'll take one for the team as a way to apologize for my actions." (and in her mind being like YES! since she clearly likes MC) Then the ensuing drama would be pretty entertaining - how would Maya / Josy react to seeing Quinn sitting on MC's lap, making out with him all night. Ah the possibilities.

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
Its about 5-6 months between updates, definitely not 3. We'll get episode 8 later this year, guarantee episode 9 will be Q1/Q2 2022.
i know for a fact that before the last update which took 4 months it was on a cycle of 3 months then an update its upseting that now it is longer and idk why it is now 5-6 months between updates when before was not the case, has he explained why updates take longer now ? because i assumed last update took longer due to the Vid-19

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I like this - could see Quinn being like "uh yeah sure Sage, I'd be willing to do that. It'll be rough but I'll take one for the team as a way to apologize for my actions." (and in her mind being like YES! since she clearly likes MC) Then the ensuing drama would be pretty entertaining - how would Maya / Josy react to seeing Quinn sitting on MC's lap, making out with him all night. Ah the possibilities.
In a scenario like that I think only Josy would see it since Maya essentially quit the HOTs by slapping Quinn and Josy may be moving in there to avoid getting caught by Maya's Dad.

Reactions: Razrback16

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
i know for a fact that before the last update which took 4 months it was on a cycle of 3 months then an update its upseting that now it is longer and idk why it is now 5-6 months between updates when before was not the case, has he explained why updates take longer now ? because i assumed last update took longer due to the Vid-19
I think 5 was released in May and 6 in November.
I think updates take longer now because of the size of each update like render counts and animations.
There's an image where he posted 8 3090 Rtx's floating around. So hopefully that'll help with render count

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think 5 was released in May and 6 in November.
I think updates take longer now because of the size of each update like render counts and animations.
There's an image where he posted 8 3090 Rtx's floating around. So hopefully that'll help with render count
May 29th and Nov 13th for Eps 5 & 6 respectively.

Reactions: Casmyr

Room639

Feb 24, 2019
I don't want to Sage to get hurt, but I'm not really interested in her romantically, either, and I legitimately like a number of the characters involved in the restaurant like Camilla, Riona, and Quinn so I don't want to say anything that's going to hurt them, either.
This is one of my big issues with the game - I'm not attached to any of the LIs, and I find a lot of the side chicks to be much more attractive and/or fun. Why would I wait for Jill when I can have Camilla, Riona, Sarah, Nicole, etc.?

has he explained why updates take longer now ? because i assumed last update took longer due to the Vid-19
He upgraded his PCs, which should decrease the release time, but I have one gue$$ as to why it take$ longer.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Real talk though. Was anyone else disappointed with the preview? I mean both girls look great but its just the two of them standing in the HOTs shower.
And I don't understand the price point. The Bella render last week was 20 doritos and this render was 40.

Reactions: SomboSteel

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The updates take longer because he keeps making them bigger. He upgraded his hardware to include something like 6 or more of those fancy new RTX 3080s which has increased rendering speeds, but this update is going to have around 240 animations and probably around 5000+ renders. Each update has gotten bigger and so the development time has also increased:

Release DateRendersAnimations
Episode 17th February 2019130151
Episode 24th May 2019170977
Episode 316th August 2019228999
Episode 410th January 20202532134
Episode 529th May 20202456157
Episode 613th Nov 20203336162
Episode 7?≈ 5000≈ 240

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
This is one of my big issues with the game - I'm not attached to any of the LIs, and I find a lot of the side chicks to be much more attractive and/or fun. Why would I wait for Jill when I can have Camilla, Riona, Sarah, Nicole, etc.?

He upgraded his PCs, which should decrease the release time, but I have one gue$$ as to why it take$ longer.
Agreed side chicks are better than main girls. Sex freaks are vastly superior to virgin lesbians.

As for why they take longer, they're larger now than they use to be. Over 3k renders compared to under 2k.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes