Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Interestingly, Josy looks like the perfect girl for a relationship in real life (for my taste). She is an ordinary, not rich elitist, does not drill a guy's brain, is sweet and sexy, a good girl with a twinkle. Likes good guys, but is tolerant if you're a bit of an asshole. A little. Hot and uninhibited in bed, loves experiments. Too ordinary. And I like it. I think many people want such a girlfriend or just a girl next door.
While all the girls have versions you could meet, Josy feels the closest to rl well other then dating Maya but a guy can dream.

Reactions: Kuraii

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
OMG. I love Bella. Gosh. I want her to breast feed me. I love her!
Helluva first post. :LUL: *Salute*

Speaking of breastfeeding... Major point deduction from DPC during the scene at Bella's house after the M&J breakup. If you choose to visit her, the MC will put his head in her lap with those pendulous Bellas swinging just a hair's breadth away (with only a thin piece of cloth in the way mind you). The ideal opportunity for a literal mommy milkers moment and this dumb fuck MC turns his head away. No mate, when a woman with a desire to maternally comfort you lets you rest your head in her lap with her scantily clad melons heaving right there, I don't care how "sad" you are about "being lied to" by a couple of confused lesbians that you've known for two minutes, you goddamn turn towards those jumbos and latch the fuck on like a starving baby. What a dolt this MC. :rolleyes:

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017

Speaking of breastfeeding... Major point deduction from DPC during the scene at Bella's house after the M&J breakup. If you choose to visit her, the MC will put his head in her lap with those pendulous Bellas swinging just a hair's breadth away (with only a thin piece of cloth in the way mind you). The ideal opportunity for a literal mommy milkers moment and this dumb fuck MC turns his head away. No mate, when a woman with a desire to maternally comfort you lets you rest your head in her lap with her scantily clad melons heaving right there, I don't care how "sad" you are about "being lied to" by a couple of confused lesbians that you've known for two minutes, you goddamn turn towards those jumbos and latch the fuck on like a starving baby. What a dolt this MC. :rolleyes:
doesnt MC go to town on Madame's saggy tits? :sick:

plus Jade does the Mommy roleplay and she is more than qualified to have those scenes :BootyTime:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021

plus Jade does the Mommy roleplay and she is more than qualified to have those scenes :BootyTime:
Well i guess you have never seen Madame tits, i don't know how are looking your girlfriends but i'm sure their tits are much sagier than madam's !!:ROFLMAO:
I don't know who started those jokes about Madame, probably people who never have seen her or fucked her.
So if this is the case here she is :
MadameSucks1.png
MadameSucks2.png

Last edited:

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016

And that's not even the worst part about that scene. Who on earth would open their door in the middle of the night, not knowing who might be knocking, dressed liked this???
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shame on DPC for making such an unrealistic scene! :KEK:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
And that's not even the worst part about that scene. Who on earth would open their door in the middle of the night, not knowing who might be knocking, dressed liked this???

Yeah... forcing Fuckface to fuck her at gunpoint :rolleyes:
30d366930203daf10ae74482b21683426b4762b6f427bc516207a07a98e6c491.jpg :KEK:
i don't know how are looking your girlfriends but i'm sure their tits are much sagier that madam's !!:ROFLMAO:
Although I completely agree on this saggy tits bullshit... but still...
97ef399c8905739eb41ae3244bbfb2d0c7963ca274e28b39a21ee82503be3174.jpg 2edea979a86899baa55c1537cbdd1470c9889617addad37d09e7a096c42260b3.jpg :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021

My wife would, she alredy did it many times when some friend went to visit me late in the evening!
I think she likes it ! So no so unrealistic, well my wife doesn't do this with a gun tho!

• Haha
Reactions: DarkKiller

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Interestingly, Josy looks like the perfect girl for a relationship in real life (for my taste). She is an ordinary, not rich elitist, does not drill a guy's brain, is sweet and sexy, a good girl with a twinkle. Likes good guys, but is tolerant if you're a bit of an asshole. A little. Hot and uninhibited in bed, loves experiments. Too ordinary. And I like it. I think many people want such a girlfriend or just a girl next door.
Yes many people like that kind of girl because she's easy to get and looks familiar, the girl next door as you said.
Girls like Sage, Quinn or Jill, or even more Bella look intimidating to a young guy, but in the long run they surely will be more interesting and have much more to give.
So Josy is a good date to have some fun for a while, then she will bore you to death and you will cuck her with all girls around !:ROFLMAO:

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Well i guess you have never seen Madame tits, i don't know how are looking your girlfriends but i'm sure their tits are much sagier than madam's !!:ROFLMAO:
I don't know who started those jokes about Madame, probably people who never have seen her or fucked her.
just memeing on the Madame, aka wasted dev time :KEK:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
View attachment 1857712
View attachment 1857713
No cap. Madame's renders and animations are of high quality.
That's the main reason people hate her. It wasted a little bit of development time.
Like the 2nd render is nasty... like good nasty. But it's still Madame so it's nasty... like bad nasty.
Unless.... she is important to the story? No way, right?

Reactions: SomboSteel

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yes many people like that kind of girl because she's easy to get and looks familiar, the girl next door as you said.
Girls like Sage, Quinn or Jill, or even more Bella look intimidating to a young guy, but in the long run they surely will be more interesting and have much more to give.
So Josy is a good date to have some fun for a while, then she will bore you to death and you will cuck her with all girls around !:ROFLMAO:
Not sure how the other girls would be better than Josy in the long run (maybe Sage):

• I think Jill would eventually drive you to murder. She's got weird ideas about destiny and shit. That would drive me mad. Also she keeps doing shit against your will because "she knows best" and then get all sad when it goes fucking pear-shaped. She panics, she's easily tricked, she's basically just lacking in common sense. No, Jill is for the short term, she's the trophy girlfriend for college, then move the fuck on. For god's sake, move the fuck on!

• Bella, in the long term, will always be almost 20 years older than you. The only time that works is right now, when he's 19 and she's late 30s. The disparity only gets worse as the years go by. Sure it could work out, but typically this kinda age gap isn't a good idea. When you're 40+ and she's 60+ ... It doesn't sound too exciting. Bella's already getting boring. Her idea of a good time is relaxing with a good book, a glass of wine and some sandwiches. I don't give a fuck how good those sandwiches are, that is a boring time for a couple. And look how unadventurous she became with James.

• Sage is probably OK. I don't really get the vibe that she'd be the annoying, jealous or paranoid type girlfriend. She wasn't paranoid with Chad, he really was fucking cheating on her, and he kept denying it. Her stalking wasn't too unwarranted. She's able to take responsibility for shit (anyone got a wife like that? Didn't think so...). I think she's got the kinda body that wouldn't age well, but who cares, looks are only for now anyway.

• Quinn... I don't know how someone like that is someone you'd want a future with. Someone who always wants more, and will do stupid shit that backfires in order to get more? Fuck that. She'd become tiresome soon enough, always trying to one-up you, always trying to act aloof. Nah, the appeal with Quinn is to break that mould, not to embrace it.

No, to me, Josy is great. She's fun and easy going and ridiculously cute. That doesn't get boring. It only gets boring if you're boring. You wanna go scuba diving, she'd be up for it. You wanna travel the world, I can see her being down with that. You like doing anal with her... just make sure you've got enough RPs, you'll be fine. Sure when she starts hitting her 70s she's gonna shrink even more, but at that point who gives a fuck (Bella would be dead and buried by then).

Just whatever you do, don't marry a Jill. :eek:

That's the main reason people hate her. It wasted a little bit of development time.
Like the 2nd render is nasty... like good nasty. But it's still Madame so it's nasty... like bad nasty.
From a quality perspective, Madame Rose's renders could be arguably the best in the game, it's just the detail is too much.

This was my first post about her, and I don't think I've changed my mind on anything:

That was such a miserable outcome. That was on the back of a poll, where the patrons chose groping and sucking over spanking. I was hoping for some Riona spanking time, instead it was sucking and groping the Madame. I am forever traumatised over that. :cry:

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Quinn immediately understood Maya is desperate - like any good puppetmaster, she has a nose for these things - while Sage just saw a new recruit for the sorority. Maybe she even realized that Maya was virgin with male and played on that.

Does she have a particular agenda or is it just the cruelty of watching Maya belittled? I don't know if the answer will be given, but the outcome could have been fatal without the support of the main character and Josy.
I agree Quinn spotted weakness, but I think there's a little more to it than that. Quinn is well aware of Maya's 'feminist' outlook and takes that as a sign that Maya looks down on her. Quinn, after all, has nothing but contempt for people who reject her own outlook and assumes Maya shares that trait. In reality I think Maya is substantially more "live and let live" than that, but there's no question she disapproves of Quinn's lifestyle and Quinn took that personally.

So I think it boils down to Maya rubbing Quinn the wrong way right out of the gate, and Quinn seizing the opportunity to rub Maya's nose in her (theoretical) hypocrisy. I don't think she ever expected to make money off of Maya, she just couldn't pass up the opportunity to make her a literal whore. That's why Quinn was (eventually) willing to take Riona's advice and cut bait once it had become painfully obvious just how terrible the idea was (and Quinn had already had her share of fun at Maya's expense).

Despite Quinn's malevolent side, I love the depth of the character. Setting a call girl and drug ring within the college takes some effort and risk; she was able to use the HOT sorority as a cover behind Sage's back - which is not flattering for the latter and leads me to believe that the President is turning a blind eye on purpose.

Quinn now wants to serve the strip club, and Lily, already familiar with this kind of business, can facilitate the move... if she gets her cut.

Such ambition will lose her. It's not in Quinn's redemption but in her fall that the main character will find an important part. This is pure speculation, but I feel that a major event is needed to break the last lock that keeps her from opening her heart fully.
I still think there's a good chance Quinn inherited the setup from someone else, possibly Vinny. She's certainly ambitious, but she just doesn't display the skills necessary to setup up a vice racket under everyone's nose. She only avoided tipping her hand to Tybalt because he refused to deal with her in person. Likewise it was Lily, not Quinn, who expanded the ring to the Pink Rose, and that was only possible because of Quinn's pitifully bad operational security.

We may never know for certain, but Quinn makes a lot more sense as a promising underling promoted too rapidly due to circumstances than she does as a successful criminal prodigy.

By the Great Green Arkleseizure, I hope Madame's not important to the plot!! No twist could be worth a build up this lifeless.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes