Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Hmm who was Jill's mom again ? I can't recall
Amelia. The prettiest of the (thus-far) non-slutty MILFs.
I agree. Probably a potential to be a great character. I would have preferred long lost as opposed to dead. Other advantage... Jill path.... Gets you a shot at her mom, friend Bianca and her sister.... WIN. :p
Makes one wonder, though. Is the sister really dead? Jill seems so naive and gullible I expect the sister to be living her perfectly happy lesbian life a mere 2 hour drive away and it's been concealed from Jill for years, and her entire 'drive to help people' is because of the bullying about it.

Though I admit that would make Amelia herself less appealing, if she was a backwards bigot like that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LizaS and dalli_x

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Makes one wonder, though. Is the sister really dead? Jill seems so naive and gullible I expect the sister to be living her perfectly happy lesbian life a mere 2 hour drive away and it's been concealed from Jill for years, and her entire 'drive to help people' is because of the bullying about it.

Though I admit that would make Amelia herself less appealing, if she was a backwards bigot like that.
It was not Lana's destiny to be a lesbian, it was Jill's destiny to have a lesbian sister.

• Haha
Reactions: Catlyn and ename144

sh_connor

Apr 23, 2020
Does anyone have any clue (or rough guesses) about when will the next update drop? I have been checking almost every day now since mid of May. I dont even care about the Smut content anymore, I want to know the story progression haha

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Does anyone have any clue (or rough guesses) about when will the next update drop? I have been checking almost every day now since mid of May. I dont even care about the Smut content anymore, I want to know the story progression haha
You checked in every day since May but ain't got the foggiest about the rough estimate of episode 9 drop ?!? :oops:
295a25a73f74877d6696751c3057779e9264a21478aa6cbc6f8a13e2e74eccdb.gif :KEK:

fasdfaq123

Sep 6, 2020
I found this interesting. This is early in the game (as DIK) and while Quinn would never admit it , she has a thing for MC. Wow.

View attachment 1854456

Also, if you decide to stay with Sage, in that path, I found it interesting that Sage admits Quinn can't stop talking about MC.

I hope it ends up where (remember Quinn tells MC (on a certain path,) she was wrong about MC and thought he was a white night pussy.

It would be ironic if on the Quinn path, MC actually is and saves her from destruction.

I like the idea of Quinn redemption, but I am not counting on it.
If DPC decides to give him a redemption arc or one of moral reinterpretation from villain to anti-hero to Quinn it would be amazing.

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
It would be ironic if on the Quinn path, MC actually is and saves her from destruction.

I like the idea of Quinn redemption, but I am not counting on it.
Can you change a personality like Quinn's one?

Turning the HOT Vice President into someone she never was, as if it was enough to be with the main character to hear the voice of Angels, would be a waste for me. Some doubts are already emerging from the relationship, but the boyfriend will always stay one step behind her own ambition: after having worked so hard to create this illegal business, only a forceful threat would make Quinn change direction. Besides, the main character is careful not to reproach her anything when he himself took benefit of the services.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Walter Victor

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I just want to say that these comparisons show just how good DrPinkCake is at portraying feelings through his nuanced renders. It's one of the things that separates this game from the contenders.
I agree. One thing that shows this is that many devs, even those of other highly rated games, still use the feature of describing characters' feelings through text. Which together with the image only makes it sound redundant. DPC does not do this. He doesn't describe the feelings. He shows through the images and expressions. And that's good storytelling for understanding that in a visual story you "show, don't tell"

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

it is one thing to be naive, it is another to live convinced that your sister is dead when she is not.

for certain things then you are entitled to accompaniment and reserved parking.

Not even in the worst Venezuelan telenovelas....

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes