LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I started watching the TV show "Greek" because it's all about fraternities and sororities.
It's amazing how much parallels can be made with "Being a DIK". I mean the main character's name is Rusty. The HOTs equivalent always hang out with the Jocks with the presidents who cheat on one another.

Anyway it's a real good show and I can't believe I'm involved in this game to the point I'm actually watching a 2004 TV show to know a bit more about all this stuff.
That's because these tropes are common in every highschool/college movie/series ever made.

Reactions: Ilhares

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Wow almost would've missed the preview of our fav side girl. Finally a reason to look forward to the party. :BootyTime:

Are there any actual Heather fans, or do people just want to fuck her because she's there, and she's breathing? :unsure:

Wow, my 3,000th post and it was just one line... :cry:
You should know there are fans of everyone and everything out there. :LUL:
Seriously though, rn she's pretty high up on my list. I don't mind the attitude and by now, she actually seems to be quite cool, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

After doing several playthroughs, I'm happy about any potential side girl that gives MC a hard time once in a while.

• Love
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
New makeup, new hair AND new complexion. No wonder people are reacting, sure its Heather all right based on nose, mouth and cheeks etc but its not the Heather we knew. Itll be fine and fit once we have the episode in full. Shes far more herself than what the regular main cast goes through under DPCs scalpel :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: NebulousShooter

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
You should know there are fans of everyone and everything out there. :LUL:
Seriously though, rn she's pretty high up on my list. I don't mind the attitude and by now, she actually seems to be quite cool, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

After doing several playthroughs, I'm happy about any potential side girl that gives MC a hard time once in a while.
I'm hoping Bianca shows up at the party so we can finally give her what's due. :devilish:

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

Happy 4th of July if you celebrate it!

If not, Happy Summer!

And if it's not Summer where you're at...then enjoy the tits.

Cheers
I think this is the first time we see Jill and Sage without makeup. Is anyone else weirded out?
Not that the models are weird... they look good, but I'm just so used to them having makeup. Lol.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

Happy 4th of July if you celebrate it!

If not, Happy Summer!

And if it's not Summer where you're at...then enjoy the tits.

Cheers
Isabella is the coach of two beach volley ball teams. Josy/Jill and Sage/Maya. By winning the basketball mini-game, my MC becomes the coach. Isabella out and the MC in.:love:

Reactions: magi2080

tezster

Jun 11, 2017
I didn't realize Jill was that tall... I thought she was more Josy-sized.

Having said that, is there an official (or unofficial) listing of the height of all the girls in the game? Or maybe even their full measurements? :unsure:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I didn't realize Jill was that tall... I thought she was more Josy-sized.

Having said that, is there an official (or unofficial) listing of the height of all the girls in the game? Or maybe even their full measurements? :unsure:
I find Jill to be ridiculously oversized. Just look at this picture for reference:

1656935268179.png

Also:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes