Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Sh0gvn ? :WaitWhat:

I've been posing animations, some static renders, and playtesting a lot this week.
I have 44 animations in the render queue and 252 completed ones.
I'm finishing up the lewd scene I've been working on this week. After that, I have a partial lewd scene left to pose a few animations for. Then I'm done with the planned art. I estimate that I have ~20 animations left to pose.
It will be a push, but I aim to complete what's left of the art in the upcoming week, and after that, I will test and polish like crazy while completing the remaining tasks and waiting for the PCs to render the animations in the queue.
Some of the remaining activities include:
  • Writing Bios for the episode
  • Fixing ending screens
  • Recapping the story in the intro section
  • Adding patrons to the credits section
Those tasks I mentioned shouldn't take more than a couple of days to add.
Before beta testing and proofreading can start, my personal playtests and the render time are the big things left.
Speaking of the credits section, I will lock the entries for v0.9.0 before next Friday. If you put your name as a comment before that, you will appear in the credits for Episode 9. If you already appeared in the Interlude or have commented on that post since you don't have to put your name on there again.
This week I played my game from start to finish for the first time since March. It's a helpful way for me to polish a new episode, and it's easier to feel how the new episode flows together with seasons 1 and 2.
It's always inspiring for me to do this, and each time I do it, I'm baffled by how big the game has become while knowing how much more of the story is left to tell.
Even though Season 3 is just starting, it feels complete in my head and notes. Ideas and scenes written four years ago will finally be a part of the playable game - to me, that's crazy.

I'm usually my biggest critic regarding the content I put out, but with episode 9, I can wholeheartedly say: FUCK ME, this episode is good.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I'm usually my biggest critic regarding the content I put out, but with episode 9, I can wholeheartedly say: FUCK ME, this episode is good.
what is the point of this? what's he gonna do, tell us ahead of time its not his best work and he is unsatisfied but releasing it anyways??

no extra hype needed DPC. let the work speak for itself. just work on getting it out in a more timely fashion and with minimal bugs.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I can wholeheartedly say: FUCK ME, this episode is good.
- MC/Josy/Maya GLORIOUS Threesome:love:
- Make Riona Cum hard.:sneaky:
- Fuck Carolyn:sneaky:
- Creampie Bianca:cool:
- Rebound/welcome sex with Zoey.:cool:
- And, on top of all, the GLORIOUS MC and Nicole date with all the romantic wholesome package: fun talk, cute smiles, handholding, maybe some headpats, cuddling while watching the sunset and finishing bring Nicole back her home and meeting our stepson for the first time :love:

If those things are not in ep. 9, so won't be a good episode.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes