James H Boner

Jul 5, 2018
So who ends up getting pregnant you guys? I have an awesome playthrough where I basically creampied all of them.

Last edited:

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
Ewww. She is easily one of my least favorite characters in any AVN, ever. Just eww.

Damn! Your top 3 gf's is literally my bottom 3 in this game. And all 3 are on my top 10 least favorite AVN characters of all time. Goddamn tastes do be radically different. It makes me curious though. I really think there are no redeeming qualities to any of Bella, Jill or Zoey. Ugly on the inside and out.
Wow. I did not expect that anybody would have such a diametrically different opinion.

The most important quality for me is loyalty. That would be my shot for "main redeeming quality". Imo Jill, Zoey and Bella can be seen as loyal (assuming that Bella's husband is missing for a long time). Of course if you think otherwise, share it. At worst I would think that none of the girls are good girlfriend material.

As of looks I think that I can find justification why you may think that Jill and Zoey are ugly. But why do you think that Bella is physically ugly? Could you elaborate?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It won't be such a big deal to me if all the chapters in the season are as large as chapter nine.
I would wait to see the ninth chapter....

however it is a big change, we were pretty much all sure that it would continue to be 4 chapters per season instead it might be at least for the third season only 3.

if it means bigger chapters and therefore with a wait around 10 months for me it remains bad news

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes