Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK [S1/S2 v0.8.3 & S3 v0.10.1] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Hey, when I played Game season 3, the game stopped at the Jacob and Tommy scene.
I tried re-downloading the mod, deleting the season 3 save folder and season 2 transfer files, but the problem persists. :cry:

Frostvred

Jan 21, 2019
Hey, when I played Game season 3, the game stopped at the Jacob and Tommy scene.
I tried re-downloading the mod, deleting the season 3 save folder and season 2 transfer files, but the problem persists. :cry:
Is this the ONLY mod you've used with your playthrough?

I'm asking, because mixing mods mid-playthrough is a bad idea..

If you have used a different mod in the past for s1/2, you may have a borked save.

skywalker90!

Dec 23, 2018
I finished season 2 before but after I use this mod I cannot pass this party. In phone tell Drink with Derek but I cannot find him 1718376283175.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You are using a save made while using another broken mod (not mine). But, I fixed his broken shit for you out of generosity. See this thread's FAQ (second post of the thread), specifically here for an automated fix:
1718377280066.png

Last edited:
Reactions: hermit_tr

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I finished season 2 before but after I use this mod I cannot pass this party. In phone tell Drink with Derek but I cannot find him View attachment 3735759
Well bud, that's not SanchoMod you are using. You're in the wrong thread. You are using the other mod from evidence in your screenshot. If his shit is broken then complain to him, I've fixed enough of his previous issues already bud.
1718377519244.png

Frostvred

Jan 21, 2019
I finished season 2 before but after I use this mod I cannot pass this party. In phone tell Drink with Derek but I cannot find him
Make sure you've done everything.. Talking to Derek, should be the last and only thing left in the phone "checklist".
As far as I remember, he'll only show up when you've done everything there is to do.

skywalker90!

Dec 23, 2018
Well bud, that's not SanchoMod you are using. You're in the wrong thread. You are using the other mod from evidence in your screenshot. If his shit is broken then complain to him, I've fixed enough of his previous issues already bud.
OK Thank and sorry for trouble
I Write the wrong tab is very embarrassing.

Last edited:

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Is this the ONLY mod you've used with your playthrough?

I'm asking, because mixing mods mid-playthrough is a bad idea..

If you have used a different mod in the past for s1/2, you may have a borked save.
Yes, this is the only mod I'm using at the moment, I've used other mods in the past, but now I've even deleted the Save folder and transfer files to play again (I've also re-extracted the game folder).

You are using a save made while using another broken mod (not mine). But, I fixed his broken shit for you out of generosity. See this thread's FAQ (second post of the thread), specifically here for an automated fix:
View attachment 3735802
Thank you very much, works well, I was nervous because an error notification appeared, but the game could continue by pressing "ignore" :)

Kingalpha698

Nov 15, 2022
hi sancho i have this problem with my game.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label ''.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/private/var/folders/y7/tghyct452g90_382f7qz4mp40000gn/T/AppTranslocation/FC0029EA-C009-4762-A45D-6DE046E804AA/d/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/private/var/folders/y7/tghyct452g90_382f7qz4mp40000gn/T/AppTranslocation/FC0029EA-C009-4762-A45D-6DE046E804AA/d/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 652, in main
run(restart)
File "/private/var/folders/y7/tghyct452g90_382f7qz4mp40000gn/T/AppTranslocation/FC0029EA-C009-4762-A45D-6DE046E804AA/d/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "/private/var/folders/y7/tghyct452g90_382f7qz4mp40000gn/T/AppTranslocation/FC0029EA-C009-4762-A45D-6DE046E804AA/d/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "scripts/phone/brawler/pov_brawler.rpyc", line 534, in script
File "/private/var/folders/y7/tghyct452g90_382f7qz4mp40000gn/T/AppTranslocation/FC0029EA-C009-4762-A45D-6DE046E804AA/d/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label ''.

Darwin-23.0.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Being a DIK 0.8.3
Sat Jun 15 22:19:33 2024

DarkVoxel

Apr 29, 2024
First of all, I'm loving your mods. Can't imagine playing a game without it where it's available!

Unfortunately, I encounter a strange issue with this game: My DIK score isn't changing anymore all of a sudden.
First of all, affinity is set to Neutral and non-permanent. I'm currently at the last third of episode 2, so a pretty fresh run. Now, whenever I make a choice that is affecting my DIK score, it's not changing anymore (checked ministats). I tried to delete the savegame (both folders from game-folder and appdata/roaming) to check if it's my savegame. It is not! Even when starting a new game, the problem persist. Then I tried to delete the game incl. the mod itself and re-installed everything fresh. Guess what: The issue still persists!

Is there anything written to a folder or maybe the registry I don't know of, that could cause this issue? Thanks!

pitao

May 18, 2023
First of all, I'm loving your mods. Can't imagine playing a game without it where it's available!

Unfortunately, I encounter a strange issue with this game: My DIK score isn't changing anymore all of a sudden.
First of all, affinity is set to Neutral and non-permanent. I'm currently at the last third of episode 2, so a pretty fresh run. Now, whenever I make a choice that is affecting my DIK score, it's not changing anymore (checked ministats). I tried to delete the savegame (both folders from game-folder and appdata/roaming) to check if it's my savegame. It is not! Even when starting a new game, the problem persist. Then I tried to delete the game incl. the mod itself and re-installed everything fresh. Guess what: The issue still persists!

Is there anything written to a folder or maybe the registry I don't know of, that could cause this issue? Thanks!
Not sure what the issue is but you are aware that the DIK score isn't updated right way right? There is points in the game when it says "your dik score is updated" or something like that, plenty of times is when a free roam begins, not always and not exclusively. So if your score isn't updated on those "check points" then there is an issue. Again not sure if this is the problem that you are facing. I didn't had any problems with that on my playthroughs with the mod. Also if you take even dik/chick choices the result is null hehe

Last edited:

DarkVoxel

Apr 29, 2024
Not sure what the issue is but you are aware that the DIK score isn't updated right way right? There is points in the game when it says "your dik score is updated" or something like that, plenty of times is when a free roam begins, not always and not exclusively. So if your score isn't updated on those "check points" then there is an issue. Again not sure if this is the problem that you are facing. I didn't had any problems with that on my playthroughs with the mod. Also if you take even dik/chick choices the result is null hehe
That was it! Thank you so much! I totally forgot about that. I initially thought the score would update immediately, at least in the mod stats window. That's not the case actually and works as intended. Again, thank you, I thought I'm going crazy, lol.

AntNorth18

Aug 25, 2023
Question. I don't really understand the installation. How do i overight the file or do what you did on the photo
(ThisTitleName) folder/ ├── game/ │ ├── SanchoMod/ │ └── (support files) ├── lib/ ├── renpy/ └── (ThisTitleName).exe
How do i do this?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Question. I don't really understand the installation. How do i overight the file or do what you did on the photo

How do i do this?
Don't overthink it bud (assuming you understand directory/folder structure on your device). For example, if installing for the VN version v0.8.3:

Extract the mod's zip contents and place all of this (all the files/folders marked in the red rectangle):
1719047993930.png

Inside the VN's subfolder named "game" noted here:
1719048127253.png

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes