Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK [S1/S2 v0.8.3 & S3 v0.10.1] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Hey, I can't date Sarah and Melanie in episode 8, even though all the requirements are met, is there a solution?
I use Mod for money and to pick on all the girls in the club.

SanchoMiniStat
Screenshot (250).png

Sarah log
Screenshot (251).png

Quinn log
Screenshot (252).png

Mod use in clubs
Screenshot (255).png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
(let me know if you still get issues after clearing cache, checking VPN and so on.. I might, maybe, consider re-uploading it elsewhere later, and add the additional link/s to that post.)
Considering both mod season versions have the ability to revert the original music, I'll consider hosting the file as well but via my non-Mega host and placing in the OP. Let me drink this first cup of coffee and re-read the other hosts sites TOS that I have with them first.

Reactions: Frostvred

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey, I can't date Sarah and Melanie in episode 8
There is no "date". The only thing I can think of you mean is by obtaining both their lewds at the Dorm Party which is no problem as long as your playthrough has accepted Quinn's offer in Ep1. The MC can fuck either Sarah or Melanie for free if you chose one of them as the "favorite" in Ep7, otherwise they both simply cost $$$. So there's two options: One free, one pay or pay both, fuck both.

What "date" are you speaking of?

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
There is no "date". The only thing I can think of you mean is by obtaining both their lewds at the Dorm Party which is no problem as long as your playthrough has accepted Quinn's offer in Ep1. The MC can fuck either Sarah or Melanie for free if you chose one of them as the "favorite" in Ep7, otherwise they both simply cost $$$. So there's two options: One free, one pay or pay both, fuck both.

What "date" are you speaking of?
Sorry, that's the lewds scene I meant . :rolleyes:
I already accepted Quinn's offer in ep 1 and purchased Sarah's services in ep 2. in ep 7 I chose Camila.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sorry, that's the lewds scene I meant . :rolleyes:
I already accepted Quinn's offer in ep 1 and purchased Sarah's services in ep 2. in ep 7 I chose Camila.
Fine, then talk to both Sarah and Melanie at the Dorm freeroam... you'll have to pay for both since you chose Camilla in Ep7 but there's nothing stopping you from speaking to both S&M (see what I did there?)

When the freeroam starts Melanie is in the left door and Sarah is in the right door:
1718280137977.png
1718279888034.png 1718279937788.png

What's the problem?

Last edited:

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Fine, then talk to both Sarah and Melanie at the Dorm freeroam... you'll have to pay for both since you chose Camilla in Ep7 but there's nothing stopping you from speaking to both S&M (see what I did there?)

When the freeroam starts Melanie is in the left door and Sarah is in the right door:
View attachment 3732378
View attachment 3732361 View attachment 3732364

What's the problem?
The problem starts after that, you can start the scene but it always ends like this :oops:

Sarah
Screenshot (261).jpg

Melanie
Screenshot (262).jpg

Does a DIK status affect it ? I can only get a Huge DIK

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The problem starts after that, you can start the scene but it always ends like this :oops:

Sarah
View attachment 3732413

Melanie
View attachment 3732429

Does a DIK status affect it ? I can only get a Huge DIK
The only way you can get those rejections is if you didn't accept Quinn's offer in Ep1. So that's your problem here.

Code for proof:
Python:
if ep1_accepted_quinn_offer:
    scene ep8_party_mel_event4 with dissolve
    ml "Would you join me if I did?"
    scene ep8_party_mel_event3 with dissolve
    mc "For real?"
elif True:
    scene ep8_party_mel_event2 with dissolve
    ml "Have fun tonight, [name]!"

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
The only way you can get those rejections is if you didn't accept Quinn's offer in Ep1. So that's your problem here.

Code for proof:
Python:
if ep1_accepted_quinn_offer:
    scene ep8_party_mel_event4 with dissolve
    ml "Would you join me if I did?"
    scene ep8_party_mel_event3 with dissolve
    mc "For real?"
elif True:
    scene ep8_party_mel_event2 with dissolve
    ml "Have fun tonight, [name]!"
Even though the achievements were written in Quinn and Sarah's log. :rolleyes:
Screenshot (252).jpg
Screenshot (251).jpg
Looks like it's not my luck this time :oops:

Frostvred

Jan 21, 2019
Considering both mod season versions have the ability to revert the original music, I'll consider hosting the file as well but via my non-Mega host and placing in the OP. Let me drink this first cup of coffee and re-read the other hosts sites TOS that I have with them first.
Feel free to use my link as a mirror up top too if you want.
I don't plan on removing it any time soon.

If I at any point get a message from them, telling me to pull it down, I'll let you know. ><

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
What does your choice say on Melanie here?:
View attachment 3732604
This "Flirt" choice will only be active if you have Quinn's Ep1 offer.
Yes, I have chosen that, but the result is still the same, "Have fun tonight,".
if I choose "Leave" the result is, "Maybe there's one of those somewhere. Party on, Mel!, see you around."

And I've also confirmed that the money is more than 3.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
if I choose "Leave" the result is, "Maybe there's one of those somewhere. Party on, Mel!, see you around."

The only way that's possible is that your save has the bio for Quinn written (after Ep1's conclusion) but you later made some cheat that removed Ch1's Accept Quinn Offer. The bios in the phone are not updated once they have text tagged to them (if cheated later on during gameplay). In other words the phone's Bios are not dynamic (they don't change the previous existing info they display), they are static in the info they provide.

Reactions: hermit_tr and pitao

pitao

May 18, 2023

Did you by any chance on Sancho Cheats menu you greyed out the Ep1QuinnOffer VarCheats by mistake? This is my Others path where I have it on but I turn it off (grey out) to test what happen with Melanie, I get the flirt option and happens what you said it happen on your playthrough.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

• Wow
Reactions: hermit_tr

pitao

May 18, 2023
The only way that's possible is that your save has the bio for Quinn written (after Ep1's conclusion) but you later made some cheat that removed Ch1's Accept Quinn Offer. The bios in the phone are not updated once they have text tagged to them (if cheated later on during gameplay). In other words the phone's Bios are not dynamic (they don't change the previous existing info they display), they are static in the info they provide.
Sorry Sancho, was getting the screenshots and writing the post, didn't checked you ended up saying the same I did.

• Haha
Reactions: Sancho1969

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Oh, you're right :eek:, apparently "QuinnOffer" is not active. :rolleyes:
Screenshot (266).png
I don't remember ever using it, maybe I pressed the button while adding money .:LOL:
Thank you very much for your help .:)

Reactions: pitao

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

Confirm Ep1 Quinn's Offer is indeed True via the stat screen or SanchoCheats:
1718287907039.png 1718287945792.png

Reactions: hermit_tr and pitao

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Oh, you're right :eek:, apparently "QuinnOffer" is not active. :rolleyes:
View attachment 3732727
I don't remember ever using it, maybe I pressed the button while adding money .:LOL:
Thank you very much for your help .:)
Fair enough. Just remember the Phone Bios do NOT change the info dynamically (you can't trust them) if you cheat.

Example of how the Bios text is written statically:
Python:
show screen majorChoiceScale
menu:
    "Accept her offer" if True:
        $ bios_history_mc += "I accepted Quinn's offer to buy \"food\" from her.\n\n"  # SanchoNote: these texts are static into the Bio, they won't change later.
        $ bios_history_quinn += "I accepted Quinn's offer to buy \"food\" from her.\n\n"  # SanchoNote: these texts are static into the Bio, they won't change later.
        $ bios_name_quinn = True
        $ chat_new_bios = True
        $ ep1_accepted_quinn_offer = True
        $ addCPenalty()
        $ renpy.pause(1)
        mc "Sure."
        hide screen majorChoiceScale
        scene ep1_quinn_confront46 with dissolve
        qu "Here you go."
        $ number_quinn = True
        qu "FYI. You pick up your food in the corner booth of the bathroom next to dorms 72 and 73."
    "Reject her offer" if True:
        $ bios_history_mc += "I rejected Quinn's offer to buy sexual favors through her.\n\n"  # SanchoNote: these texts are static into the Bio, they won't change later.
        $ bios_history_quinn += "I rejected Quinn's offer to buy sexual favors through her.\n\n"  # SanchoNote: these texts are static into the Bio, they won't change later.
        $ ep1_accepted_quinn_offer = False
        $ bios_name_quinn = True
        $ chat_new_bios = True
        $ addDPenalty()
        $ renpy.pause(1)
        mc "No, I don't pay for sex, Quinn! What the hell is the matter with you!?"
        hide screen majorChoiceScale
scene ep1_quinn_confront47 with dissolve

Reactions: pitao and hermit_tr

Frostvred

Jan 21, 2019
I cannot find derek in the party
- There are several parties in this VN.. You might want to put a reference as to which party you're on about.
- This is not the VN's thread. This is the thread for a Multi-mod.
- It looks like this is your first ever message on these forums.
So that suggest to me, that you haven't even asked in the VN's thread yet.

However. Welcome to f95!

I'll drop you a suggestion; head on over to the VN's thread and poke around there for a moment.
This VN's fan base is quite active, so you might get an answer quite fast there.
Remember to mention what party you're on about.
Also, what point in time are you in the certain party, as characters move around and can be found at several locations, depending on when and what.

Please don't take this as me being "aggressive" or rude.
I'm only trying to help you, and point you to a more "correct" location.

Hope my suggestion helps...
Have a good one!

Reactions: GoWFO
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes