Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK [S1/S2 v0.8.3 & S3 v0.10.1] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Decided to star over and forgot I nuked my my being a dik folder so now whwn I try to get s1/2 there is no up to date one that is compressed and bandwidth friendly rn
Sure there is bud.

Compressed S1/S2: here
Compressed S3: here

Both done via Techstar (S1/S2 v0.8.2) and/or SonsOfLiberty (S2 patch v0.8.3/S3 v0.10.1)

You're not going to get any more "bandwidth friendly" than those (and both are compressed by experienced, well-trusted buds of mine personally). I use them and I have some of the worst bandwidth conceivable when I'm at my cabin studio (which is deep in the forest, almost off the grid).

Full disclosure: I originally updated S1/S2 v0.8.3 by using Techstar's v0.8.2 compressed and adding the full retail patch which was first offered here back in 2022. SonsOfLiberty just recently did y'all a solid by compressing that "patch" for v0.8.3

Last edited:

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
is it possible to uninstall this mod ?
or if do a fresh download and use without mod will my saves work ?
i'm asking coz i tried deleting the sanch.rpa file and sanchomod folder(only 1 and both) and either the saves don;t load or i get error when i click on phone

pitao

May 18, 2023
is it possible to uninstall this mod ?
or if do a fresh download and use without mod will my saves work ?
i'm asking coz i tried deleting the sanch.rpa file and sanchomod folder(only 1 and both) and either the saves don;t load or i get error when i click on phone
In the OP there is a save fixer (in between the Installation and Change-Log information) to fix the modded saves so it works unmodded, open the spoiler bellow where says "Save Fixer", there is instructions there and the link to download the file.

pitao

May 18, 2023
Ready to do playthrough(s) with the epic Sancho mod as promised since I discover that Sancho has one 3 months ago hehe (should be in the OP in every game Sancho have a mod btw it is annoying that it doesn't all the good mod options, saw before Walkthrough1 2 and 3, why they don't do the same for multi-mods? :confused:).
First one of course will be Josy (my favorite char)+Maya (I like Maya but Josy still my number 1). Second will be Isabella because she is the most sensual and more experienced LI in the game and no doubt for me that she is the hottest in BaDIK. In my playthroughs with scrappy mod I also made a separate playthroughs save(s) for Sage Jill and Others, maybe I'll do it too and when done all thru version 0.10.1 probably will delete all the scrappy mod saves, just taking space and some of them gave me troubles to load before anyway. A problem I rarely/never had with any of Sancho or LightmanP mods.

Sancho1969 do you have any advice on how to do the different save paths, I really don't like to load a deep save where I enter a path (usually the saves I keep and name them and don't overwrite) so I don't enter it and then skip all way thru but with all the free roams and minigames in the way that were already done probably will be a struggle and very boring to repeat lol or those VarCheats in the cheat menu will do the job/trick?

After BaDIK I will do the same for Eternum (LightmanP mod I used there is also very good though so I'll keep the saves), I blame whoever decides not to put Sancho mods links in the games OP lmao ;) anyway It is a good excuse to revisit a game I love that I already played.

nero70

Dec 21, 2019
Hello Sancho1969 , i hope u can help me out.
when I contact maya in free roam in the halloween party an error comes out with: mod_gr
can you please help me out with it??
and it's coming out with and without your mod
I even tried your file that fix the save and it doesn't help :(

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hello Sancho1969 , i hope u can help me out.
when I contact maya in free roam in the halloween party an error comes out with: mod_gr
can you please help me out with it??
and it's coming out with and without your mod
I even tried your file that fix the save and it doesn't help :(
It’s because you used that other mod. I’m in a power outage right now so you’ll have to help yourself. There’s a fix somewhere in this thread. Use the search bar for “mod_gr”. I can barely type on this damn phone.

Edit: Got power back finally. See the post I made here to fix that issue you have from that other mod you used in the past.

Last edited:

nero70

Dec 21, 2019
It’s because you used that other mod. I’m in a power outage right now so you’ll have to help yourself. There’s a fix somewhere in this thread. Use the search bar for “mod_gr”. I can barely type on this damn phone.

Edit: Got power back finally. See the post I made here to fix that issue you have from that other mod you used in the past.
Sancho1969 thank you .
I tried it but the game did not launch .. and an error saying "smyel not defined"
what should I do next?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 thank you .
I tried it but the game did not launch .. and an error saying "smyel not defined"
what should I do next?
Bud, it's meant to be used to fix your problem while you are using SanchoMod. I'm not in the business of fixing other modder's problems otherwise. So, install BaDIK, install SanchoMod, place that other mod fix inside the "/game" folder and you can load your old saves made while you used that other mod previous. That's it in a nutshell.

Reactions: pitao

nero70

Dec 21, 2019
Bud, it's meant to be used to fix your problem while you are using SanchoMod. I'm not in the business of fixing other modder's problems otherwise. So, install BaDIK, install SanchoMod, place that other mod fix inside the "/game" folder and you can load your old saves made while you used that other mod previous. That's it in a nutshell.
I did what u said and it worked!, thank you man I appreciate that you helped me out

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Hi Sancho1969, I wanted to know if the money cheat has been modified for the DIK manor restoration mini-game in version 0.8.3 ? I've never used your mod for this mini-game and so I don't know if it's possible to cheat to get lots of money on it.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hi Sancho1969, I wanted to know if the money cheat has been modified for the DIK manor restoration mini-game in version 0.8.3 ? I've never used your mod for this mini-game and so I don't know if it's possible to cheat to get lots of money on it.
Loaded question with an answer that is "No" but comes with a very serious twist (and one I'm quite extremely proud of tbh). See, instead of making a stupid Mansion Money slider or other similar low-tech cheat I decided to use fakitap's calculations (which is brilliant work BTW, I give him credit for this all the time tbh) and make a rather elaborate in-game "cheat" via the MiniStat that is completely optional at anytime during any the Mansion events.

Details are linked in this thread's FAQ (second post of the thread) noted here:
1717495474822.png
Which links to my first attempt at explaining how this custom Mansion cheat works in depth here. Note this is an old post where I not only explained what I had in mind during the cheat coding process but also where I first reached out to fakitap for permission to use his formulas within the cheat code itself.

So, this is a long-winded way of saying I have a rather kickass Mansion cheat (one of the best automated cheats I've coded for BaDIK to date imo) but it's not just a simple "push this button for some money" type of deal... I didn't want to take the game out of the game so to speak.

Check out that post I linked to and/or search this thread for "mansion" and below that in the "by:" field place my user name. That'll consolidate all posts I've made regarding with the word mansion without populating all users in the search.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
iirc the mod doesn't give you the option to add money for the mansion game (you can do it via console or URM, variable is mansion_money)

Reactions: Envy*

Eidolon1

Jun 5, 2024
Reserved for pending FAQ

The main newest feature sets within the mod (for those already accustomed to SanchoMod) are the following:
  1. SanchoDiaBox toggle (found in the Options screen). Seamlessly changes from OEM dialogue box to SanchoMod custom. New bonus feature - adjust dialogue font size and dialogue box opacity while in game via [Alt+(ArrowKeys)].
  2. QuickMenu alignment (found in the Options screen). New bonus feature - The alignment changes dynamically depending on whether the OEM or Sancho dialogue box is on screen.
  3. SaveDescription toggle (found in the Options screen)
  4. SanchoAlerts (isolated custom notifications that are completely separated from RenPy's default notifications, toggled on/off along with the normal ChoiceGuide). New bonus feature - now receive alerts of potential scene/path splits as save marker points.
  5. SanchoGallery (improved efficiency and handling of isolated gallery, isolated MC renaming, improved start and ending screen transitions and more). New bonus feature - The "SanchoMod Menu" opacity slider (that normally controls the opacity of the MiniStat screen in-game) now controls the dialogue box opacity while in a scene replay. When back in-game it switches back to it's default of adjusting the MiniStat screen opacity. New bonus feature - Scene filters by character and/or scene type available as desired.
  6. SanchoCheats (found via the Options screen). Professionally and properly coded cheats that are rock-solid, including a reset button for stat changes that works intuitively and correctly every time. You asked for it, you got it...cheater. New bonus feature - alt character renaming, deep-rooted.
  7. SanchoHotKeys (in-game only). New Feature for Ep3! Alt+ArrowKeys for dialogue text size/opacity, Lower-case "g" for ChoiceGuide, Lower-case "m" for MiniStat, Lower-case "q" for QuickMenu, Lower-case "s" for medium SanchoStat, Lower-case "o" for SanchoOptions, Lower-case "c" for SanchoCheats. These work exactly as if you had clicked them in the MiniMenu or SanchoOptions, they just give you another way to do something faster or more conveniently. (Yes, I took the "s" key. Use shift+"s" or alt+"s" for screenshots)
  8. HotKey "S" Toggle (found in SanchoCheats) (it looked out of place in SanchoOptions where it really needs to be), works in real-time while in-game with no restart required. Toggle allows the HotKey to set to either the default "S" or the alternative "T". While in the "T" variant the user can take RenPy screenshots with the individual "S" key as well as the other multi-key assignments. This feature toggle is saved on a per-save file basis (it will always default to "S" when starting a new game so will have to be set to "T" each new game if that's the preference of the Player. When loading a save where it was previously set to "T" then it will be loaded as such).
  9. SanchoMod Volume Control (found in Preferences). Controls most of the sounds introduced by the mod separately from the VN's mixer.
I'll address each and other VN specific features in detail in this post (which is currently being drafted). I'll update this post periodically with those details and deep-dive into explanations as necessary.

Until then please enjoy and please consider leaving a review, a vote, or both. I'll never ask you for your "donation", I only ask for your appreciation if you enjoy my work. Best regards to you and yours.

Known Issues (issues known but not yet resolved):
  • Phone chat emojis are temporarily removed for those with ChoiceGuide
  • Music "favorites" are lost on game close. This is due to the way SanchoMod is checking if the music revert process has been done. I'll work on sorting it.
Resolved Issues (issues fixed and currently pending next mod update pushed to upload):
  • Resolved and uploaded - issue with MC's name change not being reflected properly in alt-character's dialogue when importing a S2 save.
  • Resolved and uploaded - issue of exception error during the Ep 9 freeroam drinking event.
  • Resolved and uploaded - issue of fatal exception thrown with new VarCheats when playing via Import rather than loading a previous save file.
  • Resolved and uploaded - issue of fatal exception thrown after removing SanchoMod and opening the Music player either from the Main Menu or in-game. DL the newest "SaveFixer" from the OP.
  • Resolved and uploaded - issue of fatal exception thrown after selecting a hidden mag in Maint Update 2.
Added Features (newest features added in the last maintenance updates):

S3 Maintenance Update 1: The "Because we're good like that" update:
  • Added an information notifier to the MiniStat if the player is using a save that will ultimately fail because they previously used some other mod/hack that carried over, and give you an automatic method to fix it (by clicking the green button):
  • View attachment 2268764
  • Added a SanchoNotifier during the JillLewd for an easily missable event variable (Ep9JillOrgasm) during in-game play. This does NOT populate during the SanchoGallery though, so as not to be intrusive:
  • View attachment 2262856
  • Improved VarCheats within SanchoCheats that are Branch specific as described in the post found here.
  • View attachment 2268783
S3 Maintenance Update 2: The "Money For Nothing and Chicks For Free" update:
  • Added a new event cheat for "Ep4ToldDerekAboutJade". Like the other cheats it's only populated as applicable to your current playthrough (in this case the player must have the affair with Jade):
  • View attachment 2285798
  • Added more hidden magazine notifications. Just like the others, if you are speed running the VN will stop at the alert so you don't inadvertently go past them. This feature, as it has always been, is toggled On/Off in correlation with the ChoiceGuide. So, ChoiceGuide Off means Hidden Item Notifications Off, etc:
  • View attachment 2285829
  • Added automated code allowing Episode Summaries to reflect any alt-character name changes the player may performed via SanchoCheats:
  • View attachment 2285782 View attachment 2285786
  • Even more improved VarCheats within SanchoCheats that are Branch specific as described in the post found here.
  • View attachment 2288174 View attachment 2288172
  • Enhanced the MiniStat to automatically get out of the way during FreeRoam if there's a right-navigation arrow, hidden object, etc. This animates to close the MiniStat and animates back open dependent on where the player has the mouse hovered so it works fluidly and intuitively. I made a quick post about it that can be found here.
  • View attachment 2288834 View attachment 2288844
  • After listening to all the bitching and moaning I've coded a proper Money cheat that uses the dev's code so you can't bork it out, specifics are described in the post found here.
  • View attachment 2288823
S1/S2 Maintenance Update: The "Redux" update:
  • Enhanced the MiniStat to automatically get out of the way during FreeRoam if there's a right-navigation arrow, hidden object, etc. This animates to close the MiniStat and animates back open dependent on where the player has the mouse hovered so it works fluidly and intuitively. I made a quick post about it that can be found here.
  • View attachment 2288834 View attachment 2288844
  • After listening to all the bitching and moaning I've coded a proper Money cheat that uses the dev's code so you can't bork it out, specifics are described in the post found here.
  • View attachment 2323280
  • Added additional SanchoCheats
  • Added all the latest SanchoHotKeys
  • Added MiniStat auto Hide/Show if the player has it open (during lewds, special events, etc)
  • Update much of the ChoiceGuide to be more uniform and refined
Pending Features (features coded in and currently pending next mod update being push to upload):
  • See above, the latest maintenance update has been pushed to release.

Porting notes archive details found here
Complete integrated Mansion Mini Game guide detailed here.
Mansion math consolidated by and credit to fakitap
Wow

Zenos6969

May 19, 2024
View attachment 1673141

Overview:
SanchoMod Fully Cocked - In-game mod for Being a DIK
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

S1/S2 & S3 - SanchoMod Core v7b
Massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development .

This mod is huge in content and size.
Note: older processors will experience some lag simply due to resource demands.
Everything has been tested to be rock-solid as you've come to expect from SanchoMod.
Welcome to my personal sandbox, free of cat shit and fleas, shared to SanchoMod fans. Enjoy.

Updated: 12-15-2023
Game/Creator: Being a DIK / DrPinkCake /
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: S2 v0.8.3 / S3 v0.10.0 & v0.10.1
Game Version: S1/S2 v0.8.3 & S3 v0.10.0 & v0.10.1
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough (ChoiceGuide) noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port). S1/S2 Includes dynamic variable and mini game cheat options.
  • Adds the ability to view multiple scenes (SanchoSplits) if menu choice has a scene/route split.
  • Dynamic MiniStat guide for FreeRoam, DnG, Hangout events, Mansion events and more.
  • Way too many new features to list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

SanchoMod GUI/Features (S1S2)
View attachment 1673164 View attachment 1673165 View attachment 1673166 View attachment 1673167
View attachment 1673168 View attachment 1673169 View attachment 1673170 View attachment 1673171 View attachment 1673174
Dynamic ChoiceGuide (S1S2)
View attachment 1673175 View attachment 1673176 View attachment 1673177 View attachment 1673178 View attachment 1673179 View attachment 1673180
SanchoCheats (S1S2)
View attachment 1673209 View attachment 1673210 View attachment 1673211 View attachment 1673212 View attachment 1673214 View attachment 1673213 View attachment 1673215 View attachment 1673216

(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 1673222
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.

For those few scrub code bandits, please see the fine print below.
Special note to a couple wanna-be hack "modders" out there: I know you're stealing my code for your personal monetary gain. Keep it up and I'll call you out publicly with ample evidence.
Always give credit to the rightful creator, show respect, and don't get your hand stuck in the cookie jar.
Mj

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Music_ep1 from version 0.8.1

I don't have 8.2, so this is what you'll get! :p

edit: but it works fine for me.. missing tracks both show up, and play as should.
Anyone else having problems accessing this link? The page just keeps loading without end and I can't access the file.

Frostvred

Jan 21, 2019
Anyone else having problems accessing this link? The page just keeps loading without end and I can't access the file.
It's working fine for me. Check your VPN. Clear browser cache. And all that..
I only got that one upload for that file.
And don't plan on making accounts with other upload services in any near future, as I'm paying monthly for Mega.
And it works fine for me, and for my use.

Sorry for any inconvenience that may be for you.

(let me know if you still get issues after clearing cache, checking VPN and so on.. I might, maybe, consider re-uploading it elsewhere later, and add the additional link/s to that post.)

Note: That if you have already past your monthly "free download limit" with mega nz, it will go into snails pace.
In that case; Either wait til next month, or get a small monthly subscription with them for larger capacity..

Edit: Pro-lite plan(their smallest) is about 5USD monthly. You get 1TB transfer, and 400gb cloud storage.
If you need more than 1TB transfer a month for porn, you might want to look into a hobby. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
It's working fine for me. Check your VPN. Clear browser cache. And all that..
I only got that one upload for that file.
And don't plan on making accounts with other upload services in any near future, as I'm paying monthly for Mega.
And it works fine for me, and for my use.

Sorry for any inconvenience that may be for you.

(let me know if you still get issues after clearing cache, checking VPN and so on.. I might, maybe, consider re-uploading it elsewhere later, and add the additional link/s to that post.)

Note: That if you have already past your monthly "free download limit" with mega nz, it will go into snails pace.
In that case; Either wait til next month, or get a small monthly subscription with them for larger capacity..

Edit: Pro-lite plan(their smallest) is about 5USD monthly. You get 1TB transfer, and 400gb cloud storage.
If you need more than 1TB transfer a month for porn, you might want to look into a hobby. :LOL:
Thanks a lot for this, it worked like a charm!

Reactions: Frostvred
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes