Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK [S1/S2 v0.8.3 & S3 v0.10.1] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Horkwynd

Sep 21, 2022
Fix what?
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/reports/report_ep9.rpy", line 13, in <module>
NameError: name 'branchIsabella' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/reports/report_ep9.rpyc", line 13, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Being a DIK 0.10.0
Fri Dec 8 16:43:39 2023
```

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/reports/report_ep9.rpyc", line 13, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Being a DIK 0.10.0
Fri Dec 8 16:43:39 2023
```
That variable is defined and brought over by the VN during your initial S2 import into S3. I have no idea what you've done bud. You have that variable in Season 2 and it's imported directly into Season 3 (none of that has anything to do with the mod).

Horkwynd

Sep 21, 2022
That variable is defined and brought over by the VN during your initial S2 import into S3. I have no idea what you've done bud. You have that variable in Season 2 and it's imported directly into Season 3 (none of that has anything to do with the mod).
oh bollock

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just Import, It's fine, ill wait till yours or scrappys mod get released, I've got shit to do for college anyhow
either mod update likely won't help you much as (at least me) stock variables aren't redefined...that's the job of the VN. I'll help you sort it later but I just looked at the VN's import code again and it's clearly listed:
$ branchIsabella = mp.branchIsabella[mp_slot]

Horkwynd

Sep 21, 2022
either mod update likely won't help you much as (at least me) stock variables aren't redefined...that's the job of the VN. I'll help you sort it later but I just looked at the VN's import code again and it's clearly listed:
$ branchIsabella = mp.branchIsabella[mp_slot]
Mate don't bother I was in no rush, I'll just wait for the mod to be released and replay the game. Keep up the good work though.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
hey sancho my game keeps on crashing right after the Doctor first talks to Helen?can u please tell me if its the mod i have already installed the sancho fix but still its not working could u please help me thxx
I've got you sorted bud, just like last time:

SanchoNote

Just like last update, if you used another mod at some point with your loaded save within SancohMod, I'll sort that shit right up for you with a push of a button ('cause that's how we roll):
1702062580185.png
The above was forced in testing to act like the save was timebombed. It will be automatically detected and auto-open the MiniStat regardless. The MiniStat will close if you didn't already have it open so as not to intrude on your playthrough.

I've got your back no matter your past, present, or future. You do you.

Note that if you never ever used another mod other than SanchoMod or your saves are from unmodded play then you won't see the above example at all.... SanchoMod isn't timebombed so you'll be good to go by default.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
On other notes, I've got the notifiers for the hidden magazines done, and outlined a few new cheats for some of the mini-games. They've all been completely rewritten by the dev so I have to start from scratch in my thoughts and attack plan for proper/professional cheats that won't blow up in your face later.

That said, fuck the PartyPlanning mini-game for now... there's too much random shit in it and I still have no idea what the true outcome(s) are the most beneficial. I'm going to have hell with the new Brawler anyway (it's been recoded as well). It was easy last Seasons but no so much currently.

Anyway, I'm back to it... daylight is burnin'.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
That said, fuck the PartyPlanning mini-game for now... there's too much random shit in it and I still have no idea what the true outcome(s) are the most beneficial. I'm going to have hell with the new Brawler anyway (it's been recoded as well). It was easy last Seasons but no so much currently.
eh, I just gave myself a ton of money last time with URM and did that shit easily (but I could easily live without it in the game)

LPCrashRAGD

Aug 14, 2020
Hey, Sancho. My game keeps crashing when I try to load my modded (your mod) save files from the last episode. By the way, good work on the mod. It is always a pleasure to use your mods.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I want to make sure that the problem is with the game or just the saved files

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey, Sancho. My game keeps crashing when I try to load my modded (your mod) save files from the last episode. By the way, good work on the mod. It is always a pleasure to use your mods.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I want to make sure that the problem is with the game or just the saved files
Bud... if you can't wait for me to finish the mod update then see the OP's "SaveFixer". That'll get you done.
1702063375778.png (click me to enlarge)
Just don't forget you did this. If you later decide to install the pending mod update then you MUST delete the SaveFixer (they don't play nice with each other). Make sense?

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes