Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK [S1/S2 v0.8.3 & S3 v0.10.1] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Death_Ripper

Feb 2, 2019
Sancho do you know if Eternum will have a new version till the end of the year?sorry if I ask here about this...

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
Fuck my life. I just caught this little bit of shenanigans: Jill now has "moods".
Python:
if branchIsabella and ep8_jill_state == 1:
    $ ep9_jill_mood = 3
elif branchIsabella:
    $ ep9_jill_mood = 2
elif (branchSage or branchMayaJosy) and ep8_jill_state == 1 and affinity != "DIK":
    $ ep9_jill_mood = 1
elif True:
    $ ep9_jill_mood = 0
It currently affects dialogue. I'll find a place for it in the stats somewhere but otherwise it's too late to deal with it. It's a nothing-burger in the game currently but... knowing Pink, anything is possible. I'll have to keep my eye on things like this... need more eyes.

You could read this in layman's terms as the greater the number, the more "moody" she is. For instance that "3" is being on Bella's branch... Jill is the most "moody". It tiers down from that.
1 = No i have no interest in fucking ur life.
2 = Well Jill always has a mood, it goes from kind, to bitchy, to recently Horney, she is a person afterall :D :D :D
3 = Want my eyes? well you cant have it :p

But i hope you enjoyed this small laugh?
Now ill just go, Dance, Dance, Dance, with my Hands, Hands, Hands, above my Head, Head, Head, just as Jesus said :D

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
1 = No i have no interest in fucking ur life.
2 = Well Jill always has a mood, it goes from kind, to bitchy, to recently Horney, she is a person afterall :D :D :D
3 = Want my eyes? well you cant have it :p

But i hope you enjoyed this small laugh?
Now ill just go, Dance, Dance, Dance, with my Hands, Hands, Hands, above my Head, Head, Head, just as Jesus said :D
I'm not intoxicated enough to understand WTF you just posted.... give me a couple more Crown & Cokes to get there brother. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Fuck... I forgot to mention... the old music procedure is the same as before... I updated the OP as necessary. Don't debate about it, do it. You lose nothing by undertaking the process.

Old music process only ADDS to the current playset... nothing is removed.

Reactions: Elementary_Cookie

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey Buddy. Have you finally added a option for Money to ya Mod? Thats next to "Options Points" and Gallery Unlock the only things im interested. Not a Fan of wasting my time to look for pictures or Money in the already boring Free-Roam.
Well my brother, I didn't waste my time coding in guides in the mod to simply skip the work I've done so that's a loaded question. SanchoGallery has all scenes available but (by design and exhaustive work) doesn't "unlock" the OEM gallery... it's completely independent (an example of proper coding imho). This way you have access to all scenes but still have the OEM gallery as a sort of "cheevos" (aka achievements) to unlock on your own.... best of both worlds.

As far as money, I'm quite tired of answering the same question over and over... please use the "search" feature. There's a reason you can't find it... it's not needed.

Regards and happy holidays to you and yours.

Reactions: Elementary_Cookie
Mar 15, 2021
SanchoMod Update (Ep 9)

Go get you some.

Links in the OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards and enjoy.

(~20 minutes late but what's a few minutes amongst friends? Am I right?)

Edit: Note the music reversion instructions if you wish. The mod will automatically note whether you implemented it or not (that's how we roll, good code). It's your choice but you have nothing to loose by doing it, it simply reverts to the old music that was removed, nothing new is taken away.
Thank You. We are lucky to have you among us.

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
Well my brother, I didn't waste my time coding in guides in the mod to simply skip the work I've done so that's a loaded question. SanchoGallery has all scenes available but (by design and exhaustive work) doesn't "unlock" the OEM gallery... it's completely independent (an example of proper coding imho). This way you have access to all scenes but still have the OEM gallery as a sort of "cheevos" (aka achievements) to unlock on your own.... best of both worlds.

As far as money, I'm quite tired of answering the same question over and over... please use the "search" feature. There's a reason you can't find it... it's not needed.

Regards and happy holidays to you and yours.
you propably gonna have to awnser it many more times, my advice, in the description add: There is and will not be a Money Cheat, period..maybe in capital like ur shouting it. :D

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thank You. We are lucky to have you among us.
No sir, we are lucky to have each other. It's humanity as a whole at the end of the day, right?
you propably gonna have to awnser it many more times, my advice, in the description add: There is and will not be a Money Cheat, period..maybe in capital like ur shouting it. :D
Indeed sir, indeed. MONEY!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You want my personal import files from S2? Yeah, I figured you lazy DIKs would.
(especially those that used 'the wrong mod' beforehand).

Before starting this process, backup your own from:
AppData/Roaming/RenPy/persistent

The file in particular you want to backup is:
BeingADIKSeason2Transfer1366998845

Got it? If not do NOT proceed... (fucking DIKs are all the same).

Okay, you got some snap and have it backed up. DL the attached and copy/paste the extracted file into the folder/directory:
AppData/Roaming/RenPy/persistent

If done correctly you will then see a file named exactly:
BeingADIKSeason2Transfer1366998845 inside that folder ( the same name of the file you backed up )

We still on point? Good, let's continue. Start the game, choose "Import" and knock yourself out. Yes, the MC's name will be whatever the fuck I named it so change it via SanchoCheats... don't be that DIK that asks me how.

Enjoy or don't... whatever. You do this on your own free will... don't be that DIK that asks for further assistance, read the damn instructions. :p

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
SanchoMod Update (Ep 9)

Go get you some.

Links in the OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards and enjoy.

(~20 minutes late but what's a few minutes amongst friends? Am I right?)

Edit: Note the music reversion instructions if you wish. The mod will automatically note whether you implemented it or not (that's how we roll, good code). It's your choice but you have nothing to loose by doing it, it simply reverts to the old music that was removed, nothing new is taken away.

If you fucked up and used another mod or some other shenanigans and need proper import files for all Routes then see post here. Use at your own discretion, I'm not responsible for you fucking up your game... follow instructions... read them.
Lol, i can just READ the fact that you're a fun person to be around IRL in this post.

Sep 2, 2020
I like how in-depth this mod is until you realize it doesn't let you change your wallet's amount :HideThePain:
Time to make MC'sDaddyTrustFund Ver 0.1

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Just a heads up, got an error using this as soon as I try to enable the ministat screen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guessing it's not designed to be used on a non Isabella path lol.

EDIT: Nevermind. Seems it doesn't work in general. Tried on all paths, even the Others path, and it still gives that error.

Last edited:

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Just a heads up, got an error using this as soon as I try to enable the ministat screen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guessing it's not designed to be used on a non Isabella path lol.

EDIT: Nevermind. Seems it doesn't work in general. Tried on all paths, even the Others path, and it still gives that error.
Do you by chance know if the saves you're using are borked?

Try downloading Sancho's saves from a page ago and see if you get the same error then.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpyderArachnid

woodyy

May 19, 2017
Cant get it to work, i used my save files from interlude and they work, but after i install the mod the savefile doesnt load anymore and the game frezes (music still playing) need to go to task manager and close the game. help pls!! I played interlude without any mod it seams.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Do you by chance know if the saves you're using are borked?

Try downloading Sancho's saves from a page ago and see if you get the same error then.
Man... that sucks.

Don't know why my saves are borked though. I used SanchoMod through the first two seasons and imported it into the third season just fine and played through Zoey's story with no issues. Now trying to play this new update, and it gives me that error even though everything was fine previously.

UGH!

Guess I gotta start over from scratch then (don't like using other's saves as I prefer to have my own choices). Well, at least I got plenty of time before the next update lol.

Thanks for the heads up at least. Appreciate it.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes