Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Everyone is talking about the halloween-pictures right now, but on rooster there are only a collage of 4. I'd love to see those other pictures as well, especially the one with our character in it. Can we see those pictures somewhere?

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
What if I don't have update10.rpy, I've unren everything in scripts can't find it for some reason.
cant find the update10.rpy , installed everything :(
but thank you for your help <3
I'm sorry. It's the games\scripts\episode10\ folder and NOT games\scripts\ like I wrote at first. There's the update10.rpy if you've unpacked the game with the Unren tool.

PerosnalHard

Aug 19, 2020
2nd side of the puzzle is ... puzzling me :D

i see when you press the middle button there are successively some other button that get blanked in a specific order.
But 4 of those button never get blanked during the whole middle pressing one.

Tried to click the never blanked button one after another in the same specific order or even invert order, but still nothing, tried to click the buttons that will get blanked one after another but nothing more, so i must say it's head scratching :D
You need to twist the Buttons on the first side to the 4 Symbols that never get blanked.

Vdk69

Jul 19, 2017
Everyone is talking about the halloween-pictures right now, but on rooster there are only a collage of 4. I'd love to see those other pictures as well, especially the one with our character in it. Can we see those pictures somewhere?
One is over ur desk.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I think the issue isnt necessarily like a bug because of a coding conflict or whatever. The issue these guys are having is more about how DrPinkcake seems insistent in blocking mods.THey are deliberately trying to screw over those who uses the mods and people are still confused on why.
Didn't we tell that it was going to happen?

Everybody knew.

WE TOLD people that they were not going to able to play the game until modders would have updated their mods.

Still, their answer was: "I need the mods! Nothing will stop me from using them!" Now they're bitching like toddlers.

Reactions: Ekzou
Nov 18, 2019
Hey guys:

I have that problem where the game goes away when ___Helen is at the doctor's___.
But I don't have any "script" folder inside the "game", I don't have mods or "update10.rpy".

Please can someone help me........ THANK YOU!

Great34

Mar 13, 2018
Box puzzle:

part 1: put on the symbols which have dots near them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

part 2: when you click on the button on lvl 2 some symbols are not being greyed out. Choose these symbols on the lvl 1 menu and click the middle button there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
So, you're complaining that your modded saves won't work with the unmodded game.
Dude, I'm with you when it's come to that. I don't like that complaining either and give a damn about anyone who makes the crybaby about their save. BUT I'm one of those who didn't modded anything and DPC's fucking cheat tool was fucking me over. This dude should chill more and let the people just play his fucking game instead of trolling them. I understand completely that he hates the mofus who mod their saves, broke the game with them, and get on his nerves with bug reports. But really... he overdid it. It's okay to make loops like the one with Jacob last episode. That's funny and made me even laugh about all the babies but kicking the player out of the game who didn't do anything? If he want to make a cheat tool he can do it but it should be bug free and this one here isn't.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes