Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
It turns out I wasted my time flirting with Riona? :rolleyes:
I also don't want to mislead. Maybe the person who shared this screenshot wasn't in a ''relationship'' with Riona. I'm not sure. Someone who has played this new update, please confirm.

But yet another woman who has the possibility of having something with Jacob... ffs. :LOL:

• Sad
Reactions: mofonistik

Canary1907

Sep 29, 2020

The updated ETA on the animations in the render queue is 10-12 days. I am confident that beta testing can start within two weeks.

As usual, I can set a release date when testers have played, and I've gotten a feel of the remaining workload with bug fixing for the episode. The checklist they must work with for episode 10 is bigger than usual because of the new features. And more text means more proofreading, too.

I plan to announce a release date this month.

In addition to playing more runs, I added bios to the episode and touched up some details with tutorials and gallery replays. I ensured the in-game phone was enabled/disabled in the correct spots.

Furthermore, I've laid out an early plan for episode 11 development and started writing scenes. And I've started planning for the episode 10 release by preparing banners and art I want to post. My work currently consists of a mix of random but important things like this.

Thanks for your patience; the wait is always extra hard when it's getting close.

Have a nice weekend.

Dr PinkCake
There is a problem with the first scene of Episode 10 (Doctor and Helen). When I click this scene the game shuts down. May I ask why and what would be the solution?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I also don't want to mislead. Maybe the person who shared this screenshot wasn't in a ''relationship'' with Riona. I'm not sure.
But yet another woman who has the possibility of having something with Jacob... ffs. :LOL:
I remember about Zoey, but Riona... this is really surprising :KEK: maybe the one who threw this off is not in a good relationship with Riona, I just remembered something, where I helped Riona, and then kissed her, in the end I see a photo where she is flirted ith Jacob :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Qmil679

pedro89

Nov 15, 2020
Hi! I have a problem with the first scene of the game where the doctor asks Helen how is she. When I hit to continue, the game shuts down. What is the problem?
He won't tell you bro he hates everyone here lol, if you modded then it's gonna crash, just find the fix in the first pafe

JAmesbond234

Jul 2, 2017
Being a DIK [v0.10.0] [Dr PinkCake]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- GOOGLE DRIVE - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:
- GOOGLE DRIVE - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMPRESSED: UPDATE ONLY:

Win/Linux/Mac:
- - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
thank for this mate but My Mac version keep shutting down after Helen cross thing where she is with doctor

Sep 30, 2020
Guys, it's always a good idea to start reading posts from the date the game update has been uploaded. Usually if there is a problem, people already discussed it and most likely found a fix for it. Try to search the forum for issues instead of everyone posting the same problem over and over.

Reactions: Insomniac3012
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes