36 Ninjas

Feb 27, 2018
I must be doing something wrong or missed something because I cannot get any of the Zoey Renders to unlock on any of my paths and I feel like I've tried everything

1702185195153.png

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
Here is my unofficial android port:
Being a DIK [apk+data] [v0.10.0][ [ scrappy 's Multi-Mod]

A quick fix for Being a DIK disappeared C18UI . Added C18UI toggle button on option menu.
HOW TO INSTALL
Drop fix file to same game folder of BAD

How to install:
Extract .zip file complete instruction given there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Support Developer
Super Modder
Support Me

My discord server for Bug report:

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I made a post about it couple hours ago, here is everything about Josy, after Ep.10 experience.
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-10-0-dr-pinkcake.25332/page-13060#post-12403798
Jill is still far from pro, Bella and Sage are best in it. And Maya taking it ok.
As for women -- personal preference. As for me Jill and Bella are the best. Sage lost in my eyes a lot since the shit in ep9.
Nah, man. Looking at episode 10, Tommy didn't deserve Heather at all.
Agree. But Heather isn't a saint either.

Reactions: Bleiu

JuninPk

Feb 25, 2020
There are cheating points in s3, so you can bet you will have more girls, but will you be able to get any of the Main Girls after ep8 choice and how close they are with each other? Probably not. Solo Josy/Solo Maya, on Other route maybe, not guaranteed, but there is continuous buildup there.
Sorry to ask, where do I see these ''points''?

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I mean, she became loved for many people if he delete her from his VN it is the same as telling the players who likes her game over. If he takes Quinn away, there is nothing else for me to play in this game. What is actually pretty good. I won't need to wait 6 years to know the end, since my branch would end with her.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
So that means i will never be able to mod this game I thought having mod and not nodded games will prevent crash but if I have modded save in my not modded game I will always have problem with new episode?
Fuck you DPC
yes. but scrappy already made a fix for the crash. you could try it out and see if it works.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Innocent Question: Is it possible to get a route in which we get most/many/all of the girls?
Using some mod or without the mod?
you can have all the others girls + the future possibility of zoey and josy on future paths. If you play 'others' route. You can have Elena, Heather, Riona, Quinn, Nora, Cathy, Jade, Josy, Lily, Nicole, Sandy, Sarah and Melanie, any of those vixens, possibility of having zoey and who knows maybe Sally, Camila,

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Me too. He's a total cunt. I can see him being the traitor.

I don't think it's Nick because it would be too obvious, it's definitely not Rusty, Leon and Jamie are too retarded to come up with some type of scheme and I just can't picture Jacob being a traitor. My wild card is on Johnny.
I am thinking it could be jacob.

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes