WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
hello.. i wanna trully know why for GOD sake i can't launch my previous saves from old updates? cause of dev i think i lost my entire save game i have it on this game, is not fair.

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
So this was...the power...of 60 fps animations...
0d8.jpg

Also Others is canon, I'm not playing other routes.
And after seeing the end of this one, I probably ain't playing the others either.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: The Dick

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
I'm hella curious to see the pillow scene in the path where you break up with the trouple, does josy goes even more daring than lingerie? :KEK:

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Ah! Ok! Yeah... There are good prospects. I think the future looks promising. I hope my MC bangs Tiffani soon. And I was thinking about the girls he slept with (Tiffani & co.) and, then, forgot about Becky; and Tara was there but I think those glory hole scenes totally meh... So I forgot about that scene either. But about Sarah, I don't think she's a vixen. Not sure what they comprise, but I guess they are the "other others" (dorm girls, etc., that is, those who are not the HOTs, but also not the nerds, because they're are a special group, and, of course, not the feminazis -- because that would be NTRing Derek and Jamie, and bros before hoes).
I know Sarah isn't a vixen, but through her he got to fuck with some vixens at that time :D

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Speaking about crazy I think Josy or zoey might turn yandree.

Josy escpically gave me red flag for the situation if mc breaks up with her.

Reactions: jaden_yuki

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
.And she is a stripper who actually does private sessions and have sex with her clients for money, including anal, etc.
That private session with MC was a once in a lifetime exception, because - you know - MC is so charming... (and NTR is a federal criminal offence) so basically she's as clean as MC was her only partner except the father of her child :sneaky:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I can empathize with Maya, Derek and Patrick. My mother was also very sick. But that doesn't excuse Patrick's behavior. Of course I got a slap on the back of the head from my father, but it was well deserved. But Maya and Derek just wanted to help and were physically and mentally abused. There is no excuse for that.

I can only choose neutral in the Major Choice, but I think it is also the right choice. Patrick held Maya's arm roughly and didn't hit her. My MC did the same thing to Quinn in EP1 when Quinn was making jokes about Josy to her. But I think to myself that I won't find out for another year whether I have to start over again.

Was it a mistake for a 17-18 year old girl to trust her father? It should actually be so that children can trust their parents.
I understand, I was there myself. One of my family members was paralyzed by a stroke when I was a child. So it wasn't easy, but no one turned into a bastard.
I agree here and have zero tolerance for Patrick. My sympathies lie with Derek and Maya here.
Neutral is the best option here, but for practical reasons. We're on an undercover special operation and we need to play a role so that Patrick doesn't suspect anything. Because if you hit him, there is a risk that the operation will fail - his suspicions will prevail and he will go to check if the keys are in place. Depends on several factors:
SPOILER_Screenshot_2023-12-10_at_11-11-12_VN_-_RenPy_-_Being_a_DIK_v0.10.0_Dr_PinkCake.png

As for Derek, I sympathize with him, but he needs to grow up to take care of his sister. You know, if you tell Josy in Ep. 8 about Chad, she will suggest a second "beard" for Derek undercover - Sage.
Well, his behavior almost ruins everything, because it only took Derek a couple of minutes to piss off Sage:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And about trust. "Trust, but verify"

goubiboulgaa

Jul 18, 2021
They are all prepared on future updates :D. but didn't MC had sex with the vixens, when he "Paid" Sarah on ep8 on that Dorm party? He had one girl sucking his dick and the other had sex with him. Tara. And he kissed her (Ghost outfit) again on ep9 at that halloween party. He had Becky, or whatever is her name, sucking his D on that Hot's party and she is crazy to sit on his D again. And Elena is coming soon, probably next update.
For Elena, do you think the (likely) future scene will be a threesome or just MC & Elena with JB watching ?
I am thinking maybe a DIK MC will be able choose between both option (and potentially force JB to just wait & watch).

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Nobody, really? ok then, thanks for nothin and thanks devs for make me loose all my progress in game
Dude, don't blame others for not reading the instructions on how to use the patch. There was literally a warning (and a reminder to make a backup first!) that this will happen if you do it the wrong way. Which I guess you did...

Anyway, just pick up a savegame from this thread here right at the start of Ep10 and start from there (or start fresh for another run, it's always worth it). No need to cry over split milk.

• Angry
Reactions: WhiteWolf34Uk

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Gotcha. But sometimes it helps. In my main play, I couldn't tell Josy I had feelings for her. Since I'm Neo, I entered the Matrix, changed reality and, voilà, added drama without having to play it all again.
That's why I love Ren'Py engine.

And that's also why control maniac devs should avoid using this wonderful engine - which was clearly designed to encourage modding/tampering - instead of spending some development time in hunting for mods in saves... :WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart:

flarigand

May 7, 2020
I can't play, the game crashes starting episode 10...

I downloaded everything again, and it simply crashes as soon as episode 10 starts, without mods or anything, just the vanilla version.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
That private session with MC was a once in a lifetime exception, because - you know - MC is so charming... (and NTR is a federal criminal offence) so basically she's as clean as MC was her only partner except the father of her child :sneaky:
I like DPCs writing but I understand why he locked down to 5 LIs, imagine if Nora, Nicole, lily, riona, quinn( Which will most likely become LI) and who knows become LIs, it will take much longer time to write it with attention to detail that the Cake does.

But I really love the characters, so much depth. Now after this episode im sure the Josy/Maya package will break, its clear that those 2 want the MC for themselfs, and it will crack their relationship. And lets be honest, both Maya and Josy aren't Bi and they were expirimenting. Maya most likely had a trauma from Patrick so she was disgusted by man, and MC cured it. Josy maybe a geniune Bi, but I also doubt it. Since after MC dumpted her, it really hit her self esteem, she was looking how to attract man.

As I've previously noted, Josy might become a yandree since I think she is way more obssesive with MC, as Zoey is. It will be intreasting to see if they will try break MC's relationship. I noticed that zoey was very Jealous of Sage.

Man its tough choosing the women (Besides Jill, thats a no no for me, I save her path for last, since im not a chink and she is strange, I like her character design but personlity gets a pass for now).

I think that MC most natural pick is Sage.

Reactions: jaden_yuki

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Was it a mistake for a 17-18 year old girl to trust her father? It should actually be so that children can trust their parents.
Especially with financial stuff and the father is a successful business owner (as it seems).

If my father would have been "Here, please sign this!" to me at that age...chances are, I would've signed it as well and also wouldn't have made a copy or anything.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Dude, don't blame others for not reading the instructions on how to use the patch. There was literally a warning (and a reminder to make a backup first!) that this will happen if you do it the wrong way. Which I guess you did...

Anyway, just pick up a savegame from this thread here right at the start of Ep10 and start from there (or start fresh for another run, it's always worth it). No need to cry over split milk.

stop talking no sense, i did not use patches or mods this time and not work. is not my fault. so go away if u are a bully, i am more than tired of this .....s

i really dont know where is the problem and secondly i don t wanna start again from 0 because of devs

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
stop talking no sense, i did not use patches or mods this time and not work. is not my fault. so go away if u are a bully, i am more than tired of this .....s

i really dont know where is the problem and secondly i don t wanna start again from 0 because of devs
What do you mean, you did not use patches? you need to install the patch from ep9 to 10 to play ep10. If you download fresh of course there will be no old savegames, since you have a new folder while your old saves are in the old game folder...

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes