Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I gave the update an 8/10 in my Review, also made some extra comments here

About the wait time, yeah its going to take a while.

Meanwhile, people remember to vote how here about when do you think Episode 11 will come out!

Great review!

Good post dude, but one thing, I'm pretty sure you can get the Sage BJ as a Chick, what you need is to accept her offer for kinker stuff while in bed with her in episode 9.
I think most of us have already accepted our destiny. :HideThePain:
Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 20-30-39 When will Episode 11 be released - Resultados de la encuesta...png

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Many episodes.. what can you please tell me some major hints until episode 9

Damn, I likes Tommy though he's asshole but I believed he's a good man in deep, I actually liked every dik brothers.
Any scenes with heather?
I hate Tommy and Vinny. I haven't played this update yet.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Many episodes.. what can you please tell me some major hints until episode 9

Damn, I likes Tommy though he's asshole but I believed he's a good man in deep, I actually liked every dik brothers.
Any scenes with heather?
Well we saw those pictures from way back, the fact that someone got into the pc, the dude walking around outside at night, the lights out at the Halloween party. There's been sus shit happening for a while now that suggests that there's a dik who's trying to fuck the fraternity over.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Well we saw those pictures from way back, the fact that someone got into the pc, the dude walking around outside at night, the lights out at the Halloween party. There's been sus shit happening for a while now that suggests that there's a dik who's trying to fuck the fraternity over.
Ah yes,damnn now I remembered, we didn't find out yet who's uploaded Cathy's pic in online right.until now I thought someone from jocks did this (Cathy's issue(

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
The traitor is Tommy. Mark my words. :)
If Nick is a red herring my money is actually on Jacob. I feel like Rusty, Jamie, Leon, John-Boy, Derek and ofc the MC himself are automatically excluded. It's either Nick, Jacob or Tommy. Tommy could be squeezed for cash/his bad habbits, but he seems too direct for it. He serves his vengeance hot, not cold.

Nick is the prime suspect since the trashing, and his general sus attitude and close ties with Vinny, but it's also too obvious. Jacob asks a lot of questions, seems like a riot, but he also comes off as very calculated to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Renfield42069

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
One of the things that happened in this episode was that I reconsidered how I felt about Maya. Previously, it seemed like the most boring LI with a boring storyline that seemed to have no end. But the backstory of her family made her understand her situation. Maya lives in hell with her mother, who is suffering from an incurable disease, and her father, a man who is broken. This doesn't justify him, it's just the way people are - trials make us stronger or break us.

Maya turned out to be stronger morally than expected, she has been going through this for years, being the main target of her deeply conservative religious father, although I think that for him it is more to release negativity, which gives him even less reason for sympathy. (Nice magazines, Patrick. Very Christian :ROFLMAO: )
Even Tremolo Noticed that Maya is strong, after Helen's seizure.

Moreover, Maya managed to maintain her dignity and remain a good person and her own situation became a moral compass for her - we remember that Maya wants to help other people in her desire to become a social worker, helping troubled families. This can be seen even in small everyday good deeds, such as tearing down humilating pictures.
Of course, in the past she has done controversial things during Scavenger Hunts, during which shen't not always follow her principles, but what will a person driven into a corner with no way out do? To put it briefly, Maya is a good person to whom a lot of bad things happened.
Another thing that I started to like about Maya is her development. Being further away from her tyrannical father and breathing a little freedom, finding new friends and maybe not only friends, Maya gradually opens up and behaves more and more relaxed. This time a new impasse, Burke’s refusal, didn't break her. MC was surprised - “How does Maya not collapse?” This was a good sign. Changes are visible in the clothing style, a new hairstyle, which overall looks good, is a symbol of Maya's change.

Daddy would rather not see what his daughter is wearing. :p
screenshot0084.png

This is of course most evident on the Throuple route - more contacts and scenes with the character. Maya is becoming more and more confident with her body and is not intimidated by kinky stuff:
1. Sex in the classroom.Sexual Education 69, Dr. Dick.
2. Being naughty during the Halloween party in DIK mansion
3. Again at the party near the toilet stalls.
This is somewhat reminiscent of Sage, don't you think? Our fiery loves public stuff too, Sage just more evolved and wild.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, if you had a date with Maya on Throuple, then the myth that Maya does not like MC is debunked. She feels comfortable with him like no one else. But Maya is a more tolerant person, she grew up in harsh conditions, she was never spoiled, so she perceives a potential breakup differently - more like an adult.
MC/Maya confirmed. Officially.
screenshot0498.png
screenshot0500.png
screenshot0502.png

DPC managed to surprise me in this episode - I didn't have such high expectations in character development and I looked with the grain of salt. My opinion is that Maya is overhated in this thread and doesn't deserve this negativity. Although I myself made jokes about the loan, out of fatigue from the storyline, here DPC also offered a surprise - it seems to me that this is the key point of Maya’s main story, because the ending with the papers has two possible outcomes and here it is very important for a good ending to pick up these papers.
Finals: Maya Victoria Bailey from the fourth position in the MGs rating rises to third for me, about the remaining positions - in the next issues. The routes left are Sage, Jill and Bella, probably I'll write about Jill route next.

ffive that post I was talked about

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
If Nick is a red herring my money is actually on Jacob. I feel like Rusty, Jamie, Leon, John-Boy, Derek and ofc the MC himself are automatically excluded. It's either Nick, Jacob or Tommy. Tommy could be squeezed for cash/his bad habbits, but he seems too direct for it. He serves his vengeance hot, not cold.

Nik is the prime suspect since the trashing, and his general sus attitude and close ties with Vinny, but it's also too obvious. Jacob asks a lot of questions, seems like a riot, but he also comes off as very calculated to me.
My money is still on Tommy.

• Love
Reactions: YeOldeWanker

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
One of the things that happened in this episode was that I reconsidered how I felt about Maya. Previously, it seemed like the most boring LI with a boring storyline that seemed to have no end. But the backstory of her family made her understand her situation. Maya lives in hell with her mother, who is suffering from an incurable disease, and her father, a man who is broken. This doesn't justify him, it's just the way people are - trials make us stronger or break us.

Maya turned out to be stronger morally than expected, she has been going through this for years, being the main target of her deeply conservative religious father, although I think that for him it is more to release negativity, which gives him even less reason for sympathy. (Nice magazines, Patrick. Very Christian :ROFLMAO: )
Even Tremolo Noticed that Maya is strong, after Helen's seizure.

Moreover, Maya managed to maintain her dignity and remain a good person and her own situation became a moral compass for her - we remember that Maya wants to help other people in her desire to become a social worker, helping troubled families. This can be seen even in small everyday good deeds, such as tearing down humilating pictures.
Of course, in the past she has done controversial things during Scavenger Hunts, during which shen't not always follow her principles, but what will a person driven into a corner with no way out do? To put it briefly, Maya is a good person to whom a lot of bad things happened.
Another thing that I started to like about Maya is her development. Being further away from her tyrannical father and breathing a little freedom, finding new friends and maybe not only friends, Maya gradually opens up and behaves more and more relaxed. This time a new impasse, Burke’s refusal, didn't break her. MC was surprised - “How does Maya not collapse?” This was a good sign. Changes are visible in the clothing style, a new hairstyle, which overall looks good, is a symbol of Maya's change.

Daddy would rather not see what his daughter is wearing. :p
View attachment 3168474

This is of course most evident on the Throuple route - more contacts and scenes with the character. Maya is becoming more and more confident with her body and is not intimidated by kinky stuff:
1. Sex in the classroom.Sexual Education 69, Dr. Dick.
2. Being naughty during the Halloween party in DIK mansion
3. Again at the party near the toilet stalls.
This is somewhat reminiscent of Sage, don't you think? Our fiery loves public stuff too, Sage just more evolved and wild.

Also, if you had a date with Maya on Throuple, then the myth that Maya does not like MC is debunked. She feels comfortable with him like no one else. But Maya is a more tolerant person, she grew up in harsh conditions, she was never spoiled, so she perceives a potential breakup differently - more like an adult.
MC/Maya confirmed. Officially.
View attachment 3168526
View attachment 3168527
View attachment 3168528

DPC managed to surprise me in this episode - I didn't have such high expectations in character development and I looked with the grain of salt. My opinion is that Maya is overhated in this thread and doesn't deserve this negativity. Although I myself made jokes about the loan, out of fatigue from the storyline, here DPC also offered a surprise - it seems to me that this is the key point of Maya’s main story, because the ending with the papers has two possible outcomes and here it is very important for a good ending to pick up these papers.
Finals: Maya Victoria Bailey from the fourth position in the MGs rating rises to third for me, about the remaining positions - in the next issues. The routes left are Sage, Jill and Bella, probably I'll write about Jill route next.

ffive that post I was talked about
please do sage route & write your review.

Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022

Nik is the prime suspect since the trashing, and his general sus attitude and close ties with Vinny, but it's also too obvious. Jacob asks a lot of questions, seems like a riot, but he also comes off as very calculated to me.
I think Jacob is a good guess, especially given he asks for your blessing to pursue your ex (or maybe not ex, I guess, depending on your decisions up to that point). I never gave my blessing, because as a rule I never date a friend's ex, under any circumstances, so it wouldn't make sense to me even in a video game to give him the green light. With that said, I don't know if she still shoots him down if you go ahead and say it's okay or not, or how it plays out later. It sounds like the Gordian knot kind of plot twist one might expect from the man who gave us Acting Lessons.

• Love
Reactions: YeOldeWanker

randomv

Jul 29, 2017

Out of curiosity, why are the rest of the diks excluded? I'm still not 100% sure about Jaime or John Boy.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Being a DIK - Multimod Edition (Season 3, Episode 10 v0.10.0 Update)
BaDIK_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
1702431737551.png 1702431888815.png

The mod so badass it can no longer be listed in the OP since Ep9.

Links in mod's OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

Regards and be well,
- Sancho

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes