Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
My hopes for KRJ are largely reduced, though.
Why? Didn't you recognized how she eyefucked MC during the party? She's clearly in heat. His spartan costume didn't help her much. It's a wonder the floor isn't getting wet from her if he's near.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I see that many people here suspect Nick to be a "double agent" on the basis that 1) he was a close friend of Vinny, 2) his room was left untouched during the attack in episode 5. But these are the only clues. I don't agree that he 'acts suspicious' or anything like that. He is just a calm and collected guy. If he was a double agent working with Vinny (who obviously tries to destroy the DIKs out of revenge), Vinny wouldn't omit his room in order not to arouse suspicions. I think Vinny, when he attacked the DIK mansion, didn't touch Nick's room only because of their past friendship. From various conversations with Nick throughout the game we learn that he was never directly involved in the conflict with Vinny. Vinny left because of conflict with Tommy and, maybe, Rusty. It's very probable that while he holds a grudge against the DIKs as a fraternity, he doesn't hate Nick specifically.

Also, regarding the camera in janitor's closet/Derek's room, it's pretty obvious that Vinny is the one in control. He used a picture taken from there as part of what he anonymously sent to Dawe and Chad at the end of episode 2. His goal is to destroy the DIKs and one of the ways to do that is to constantly provoke further conflict between them and the jocks.
I felt a bit on the 'double agent' side concerning Nick, but I had another thought that maybe Nick and Dawe are real brothers but they keep it a secret from their 'frat brothers', I mean there is a similarity in the looks department and there aren't many last names known in this game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hawk784563

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
That link sent me to a bunch of mfs rating the women.
Use the search tool and search for "Bella Loop"...

Or just look up just a few posts before you asked your question and you'll see that I literally just explained what is causing the bella loop...

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
cannot get past these 2 scenes, they just loop.

View attachment 2253878 View attachment 2253879
I had the same problem on my run-through where I chose all the girls using the cheat mod I think, but I think the problem stems from the fact that you have both Jill and Bella as the MCs love interests and those two scenes collide with each other and probably confuses the game. I haven't figured it out yet, so got no idea what to do. I had Jill and Sage on one game and it worked fine.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I had the same problem on my run-through where I chose all the girls using the cheat mod I think, but I think the problem stems from the fact that you have both Jill and Bella as the MCs love interests and those two scenes collide with each other and probably confuses the game.
Yes, that's exactly the problem.

Reactions: Jericho85

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
It annoys me when instead of just being nice and referring someone to where they need to go to find the answer to there question people get on their high horse and just berates someone, they seem to forget that there are over 10,000 pages to this thread and sometimes you don't realise something has already been said about the problem because you're not actually sure what to put in the search engine to find the exact answer to your enquiry without getting about a 1000 different pages pop up. I've clicked on half the pages that some people here have referenced about the 'Bella loop' and gotten nothing that helps to solve the problem, I know what caused it, I just don't know how to fix it and that's the only answer I or anyone else with the problem needs.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes