Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I went through the Others route several times with great pleasure, with different variations and hints for different girls. This is really a DIK path - a guy who has fun to the fullest, he is a womanizer and a party lover. The scenes are awesome and have moments for a lot of screenshots:
7878564.JPG
But it's still DPC. He made many points in this route that the MC seems to regret his decision not to choose LI. He feels an oppressive loneliness, an emptiness inside him and it was well written by the bar scene. When MC is sitting in the Moose Lounge, talking to Derek and a mysterious stranger with blue eyes and a black mask. The "let's drink to loneliness" moment was good.
4543.JPG
Like the next flashback.
Gloomy, rainy autumn weather outside the window. The music is a little sad. The same music that accompanies singles draining a bottle in a bar. MC sits alone in his room and communicates with girls who are interested in him. He looks a little sad, but after chatting, he gets a little better.
4532.JPG
7686.JPG
46896.JPG
DPC, as always, masterfully plays on emotions. You seem to have everything, brotherhood, friends, you can take any chick into bed, you are a free person and you can do whatever you want, but you still feel lonely.

I think in DPC's script the Others route looks like this:

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me, and I walk alone

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one, and I walk alone
I walk alone, I walk alone
I walk alone, I walk a-

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes, I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then, I walk alone

And it's done at the highest level. I advise everyone to try Others, who has not yet done so.

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
Have you followed the instructions in the zip?
Thank you very much for response, I appreciate it. When I downloaded the zip file it had only the VN and Change Log txt. I read through the Change Log txt, but there was nothing that I could see to help open the application. Once again, I appreciate you response. Season's greetings.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
But it's still DPC. He made many points in this route that the MC seems to regret his decision not to choose LI. He feels an oppressive loneliness, an emptiness inside him and it was well written by the bar scene. When MC is sitting in the Moose Lounge, talking to Derek and a mysterious stranger with blue eyes and a black mask. The "let's drink to loneliness" moment was good.
View attachment 2261184
The conversation with the masked girl goes a little differently if you were rejected by Jill in EP8. I wonder if that will have any significance with masked girl later on down the road.

Vergil102

Jun 2, 2018
My game keeps crashing during the first tommy and jacob scene in the beginning. I previously used scrappy's multi-mod to make choices for specific characters. Anyone have this issue and figured it out?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The conversation with the masked girl goes a little differently if you were rejected by Jill in EP8. I wonder if that will have any significance with masked girl later on down the road.
By the way, I never had this option get rejected by Jill in Episode 8. I failed her route once because I had DIK affinity, but then it closes in Episode 7. Might be worth trying this way. So, here we go again. From Episode 1.o_O

Noctie666

Dec 5, 2021
The man is slow but damn, he hasn't lost it. Great episode as always.
I'm just disappointed that Rionna wasn't one of the ending options in any path :cry:

Reactions: KaiserST

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I went through the Others route several times with great pleasure, with different variations and hints for different girls. This is really a DIK path - a guy who has fun to the fullest, he is a womanizer and a party lover. The scenes are awesome and have moments for a lot of screenshots:
View attachment 2261075
View attachment 2261184
Like the next flashback.
Gloomy, rainy autumn weather outside the window. The music is a little sad. The same music that accompanies singles draining a bottle in a bar. MC sits alone in his room and communicates with girls who are interested in him. He looks a little sad, but after chatting, he gets a little better.
View attachment 2261188
View attachment 2261189
View attachment 2261206
DPC, as always, masterfully plays on emotions. You seem to have everything, brotherhood, friends, you can take any chick into bed, you are a free person and you can do whatever you want, but you still feel lonely.

I think in DPC's script the Others route looks like this:

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me, and I walk alone

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one, and I walk alone
I walk alone, I walk alone
I walk alone, I walk a-

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes, I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then, I walk alone

And it's done at the highest level. I advise everyone to try Others, who has not yet done so.
I think you should revisit some things... to me it was more than clear at many scenes that the MC is no longer "happy" as a single "dik". He even said that himself in at least two scenes, or hinted it, maybe most clearly with Riona, cause it doesnt matte rif you choose the neutral or dik option there, both lead to a conversation about realtionship and that they both maybe should start to look for something "real".

And in the end... (except the Sarah/Mel ending) he wishes for "more" with either Lily, Nicole or even Quinn, or is pretty much "down" when you walk alone in his room to just sleep in the bed with three hot girls... realising its not that awesome.

But well, it might be only this episode like this...

To me, the MC was overall in a bad mood the whole episode. He didnt have fun at the party, only when he fucked somebody... besides the fucking he was pretty much "down" the whole time or stressed. For an episode only filled with one big party, there was not that much "funtime" for and with the MC...

And as i see it, if you dont make moves on Lily, Riona and Nicole NOW they will lose interest. Nicole and Lily are pretty much done with meaningless sex i think... the threesome was the last thing here. And in the end you had to choose. Same will go for Riona at some point, maybe already now. Sarah and Mel are just "fucktoys" and they see the MC as that too... but to me, meh... i dont care about them one bit. Finally there is Quinn... oh yeah, feelings are growing here, i dont think this will be "washed" away, it only develops or ends. For Sage... the fucking is already gone if you dont choose her in ep 8... MAYBE but its a rather unlikely maybe they will become fuckbuddys again, but i dont think so.

As i see it, the "herd" is already thinned out on the "others" path, more and harder branches will come here too. Of course the MC can stay "single" but the options for fuckable already established girls will decrease over time. Maybe thats the reason why DPC adds new girls all the time.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
By the way, I never had this option get rejected by Jill in Episode 8. I failed her route once because I had DIK affinity, but then it closes in Episode 7. Might be worth trying this way. So, here we go again. From Episode 1.o_O
Don't think you have to go all the way back to CH1 if you have a CH7 Jill save. There are two ways to get rejected by Jill, both having slightly different dialogue during the EP9 breakup scene (though this time it's Jill breaking up with MC, not the other way around).

First way is to simply choose NOT to fight for Jill in EP7. She'll reject you in EP8, and then tell you that there wasn't a "spark" in the EP9 bench scene.

Second way is to choose to fight for Jill in EP7 as Neutral affinity, then push your affinity into DIK before the EP8 Restaurant scene happens.

Both methods flag ep8_jill_rejected_you.

GringoChan

Aug 5, 2016
Does anyone know how DrPinkCake makes these high quality animations? Does he do it all in Daz3d or does he use a different program for animations? I'm finding it pretty difficult to make a smooth and good looking animation using Daz, but when I see the animations in BaDik I keep getting impressed. Are these animations also 60fps or something?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Don't think you have to go all the way back to CH1 if you have a CH7 Jill save. There are two ways to get rejected by Jill, both having slightly different dialogue during the EP9 breakup scene (though this time it's Jill breaking up with MC, not the other way around).

First way is to simply choose NOT to fight for Jill in EP7. She'll reject you in EP8, and then tell you that there wasn't a "spark" in the EP9 bench scene.

Second way is to choose to fight for Jill in EP7 as Neutral affinity, then push your affinity into DIK before the EP8 Restaurant scene happens.

Both methods flag ep8_jill_rejected_you.
Another alternative is to be a good guy, follow Jill's path, fight for her in Ep 7 but ignore the picnic in Ep 6. In this case, Jill rejects MC.

Reactions: Hanomarkhan

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I think you should revisit some things... to me it was more than clear at many scenes that the MC is no longer "happy" as a single "dik". He even said that himself in at least two scenes, or hinted it, maybe most clearly with Riona, cause it doesnt matte rif you choose the neutral or dik option there, both lead to a conversation about realtionship and that they both maybe should start to look for something "real".

And in the end... (except the Sarah/Mel ending) he wishes for "more" with either Lily, Nicole or even Quinn, or is pretty much "down" when you walk alone in his room to just sleep in the bed with three hot girls... realising its not that awesome.

But well, it might be only this episode like this...

To me, the MC was overall in a bad mood the whole episode. He didnt have fun at the party, only when he fucked somebody... besides the fucking he was pretty much "down" the whole time or stressed. For an episode only filled with one big party, there was not that much "funtime" for and with the MC...

And as i see it, if you dont make moves on Lily, Riona and Nicole NOW they will lose interest. Nicole and Lily are pretty much done with meaningless sex i think... the threesome was the last thing here. And in the end you had to choose. Same will go for Riona at some point, maybe already now. Sarah and Mel are just "fucktoys" and they see the MC as that too... but to me, meh... i dont care about them one bit. Finally there is Quinn... oh yeah, feelings are growing here, i dont think this will be "washed" away, it only develops or ends. For Sage... the fucking is already gone if you dont choose her in ep 8... MAYBE but its a rather unlikely maybe they will become fuckbuddys again, but i dont think so.

As i see it, the "herd" is already thinned out on the "others" path, more and harder branches will come here too. Of course the MC can stay "single" but the options for fuckable already established girls will decrease over time. Maybe thats the reason why DPC adds new girls all the time.
MC was the organizer of the party and took on a huge amount of work. More precisely, Tommy hung a job on him. When the MC takes on something, he is always very tense, he is very worried about the work he is doing and does it very meticulously. By the way, they notice this, and tell him that he should relax. And don't forget to have fun at this party.
And of course, each chosen path has pitfalls, so we see the MC in thought during a visit to the Moose Lounge.
And I probably agree with the last paragraph that some of the girls will lose interest in the MC, but I think the whole Season 3 we can safely fuck them.
I think it's time to stop with new girls. We already have a lot of content per Episode, and do 25-30 animated scenes with all possible girls - then we will see one update in 18 months. It's time to stop. We already have a potential amazing story with a blue-haired hot chick, so I think that's enough.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
This Christmas we all deserve some Riona!
View attachment 2260604
credit: Yuno Gasai~
yuno is truly a master of his craft,
and he certainly can't go wrong with his darling riona.

her beautiful madly in love sky-blue eyes that sparkle like rubies,
the most beautiful wavy black hair that flutters in the wind,
and the most tender affectionate hands that you never let go.

riona,riona,riona,
you are the most precious asian beauty ever to appear on earth,
you are my love,my hope,my rock.
ti amo,ti amo riona :love: :love:

SidoRu

Aug 31, 2022
Sarah and Mel are just "fucktoys" and they see the MC as that too... but to me, meh... i dont care about them one bit. Finally there is Quinn... oh yeah, feelings are growing here, i dont think this will be "washed" away, it only develops or ends. For Sage... the fucking is already gone if you dont choose her in ep 8... MAYBE but its a rather unlikely maybe they will become fuckbuddys again, but i dont think so.

Lol, Sarah and Mel are probably among the smartest girls in the game on a social interaction level. The one liners and jokes they drop would fly over the head of half the other girls. And they already started competing over the MC in Episode 8, when they have a competition about who hooks up with him first + the Episode 9 Sex scene is just them insulting each other over who is a better fuck for the MC and also implying that they waited the whole night for the MC to finally hit them up.

Earlier in the game you have Sex with Mel while Sarah masturbates to it, so they werent jealous about it before. So no, even their path will probably become more serious or leave threesome path. I dont think any single girl in the game will stay a "fucktoy", he clearly differentiates between the girls you interact with and girls like Ariel or Becky. All the Hots you can have sex with havent been shown flirting or hooking up with other guys, or mentioned to have had sex with anyone. Even the Glory Hole stuff is just implied to be Blowjobs. PinkCake has clearly tried to keep them "clean".

Lily, Envy have already started going this way, Nora might go a similar way, Riona already has aswell, Cammie has already dropped hints that there is more to her during the game, but we havent really interacted as much with her. Im fairly certain he was holding back some character development of girls for later chapters. I think he will develop the old sidegirls further, while dropping a lot of cheating temptation on the main path. And Zoey will be cross path very likely anyway.

Last edited:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Another alternative is to be a good guy, follow Jill's path, fight for her in Ep 7 but ignore the picnic in Ep 6. In this case, Jill rejects MC.
Hot dang, you're right. I forgot about that. I hadn't attempted that in so long I misremembered it as just getting dropped off of the jill path on the spot. But snubbing her in EP6 does keep you on jill path through EP8.

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
Being on Jill's path doesn't block you out of doing DIK moves

Along with grabbing Bianca's ass, I grabbed Nicole's, made out with Riona which is a Dik move, and you can punch Oscar too.
The Nicole ass grab is always there, that's true, and I'm not sure if Riona's is linked to affinity or status, BUT the Oscar punch is definitely a DiK affinity choice, and I thought DiK affinity blocked you off from Jill's path. Can anybody clarify if/how this combination is possible?

I disagree. There's a lot of characters already in this game, I don't think there needs to be some big hype reveal around who this girl is. If she is someone new, cool, but I personally think the mystery girl was just an easter egg to basically say "see if you can figure out who this girl is". If she's just a one-off fuck, so what? Lol if you're getting that hyped for a girl in a mask being slightly mysterious I think thats a you problem.
You misunderstood my use of the word "hype"... not excitement on my part, but rather build-up on the part of the story. DPC obviously wanted his readers to wonder who this girl was, because otherwise he wouldn't bother putting her there to begin with. For writing to be satisfying to the reader/viewer/player, the build-up of any mystery needs to be equaled or surpassed by the eventual payoff. Since BaDiK is episodic, anything left unresolved between episodes automatically has a higher bar to clear regarding payoff because of the added wait time for any eventual reveal. That's why I said it really needs to be a new character. I'm giving DPC credit enough to know that revisiting this person only for them to be, basically, nothing is bad writing.

Last edited:

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
And it actually annoys the shit out of me, especially if you chose to help Sage. Your friends is sick, you come in for help and actually tell Jill "Sorry, I made a promise"(actually, really manly thing to do, promises should be kept) but she all of a sudden gets upset and that's the pinpont of a whole thing. Cake nailed a lot of details and stuff with writing all possible branches, but the game already has some illogical issues here and there. Luckily, no big potholes tho. But who knows what'll be next

Reactions: hawk784563
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes