Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Very different things. Being a a NAZI is like being an asshole (though I suppose the "like" isn't required). It's a choice. Being gay is not.

So, for instance (and to bring this post on topic), Chad could chose to stop being a jock douche supporter of the patriarchy (a kind of fascism), and could chose to stop abusing his partner (because what else do you call what he allows the Alpha's to do to Troy, or for that matter his emotional manipulation of Sage - also very common among fascists); but he couldn't make a choice to stop being gay. Being "anti-gay" is attacking human beings. Being anti-fascist is attacking an ideology.

There is no such thing as "anti-gay," it's just homophobia. Just like you can't be "anti-black" without being a racist. But being a NAZI is something you choose. With care and education, you can convert a NAZI without eliminating the person. It's not easy, but it can be done. Sexuality, like race, is not a choice - you can't convert a gay person to straight, or an indigenous person to white. Chad will always be gay. Jacob will always be black. Vinny could chose to quit being an asshole. (I mean, as a fictional character and the antagonist, obviously, he won't, but in the real world, he could make that choice.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
What does my rank say??? Was I good or bad?
Yea, S-rank is what they use in Japanese schools as the equivalent of an A+. It means 'excellent'.
Because suddenly everyone who makes games are massive weebs. Every damn video game you play now.
I had to look it up myself.

p.s. Quinn's look of astonishment to Aerith's 'announcement' was PRICELESS!

Reactions: QBaSS

Mark Valmont

Oct 15, 2022
1671909263178.png 1671909263178.png
So can someone explain something to me, dik status:huge chick, but affinity:DIK, so im on chick or dik path? It s not very clear this in the game.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Just tried something and I don't like it. Even if you don't do anything with Jade(aside from getting a foot-handjob in class) she is STİLL being a bitch about it and MC STİLL feeling guilty and shit. I know that this is gonna bite us in the ass and I don't like that DPC is forcing this. I mean this probably makes Sage path doomed to fail.
Accepting the foot/handjob is still "doing something" with Jade. So there is a reason for MC to feel guilty. He fooled around with the mother of the girl he's dating. If you completely refuse Jade's advances, then MC just feels awkward at the Burke house, but not guilty.

Reactions: ffive

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Let's talk about Burke.

In my opinion, his business is to supply old rich people with sugar babies/prostitutes. This is done under cover of a donation to the university to finance scholarships.

He offers desperate students to finance their education in exchange for a "privileged" relationship with a generous donor.

Mona needed to finance her schooling, she met Burke, and we know how the meeting ends. Then we learn that she is leaving college. Burke is seen deleting his scholarship recipient file.

What's weird is why Burke agreed to take Mona into his business when she was in the process of joining HOT? When Maya tells him that she is a HOT, he gives up on including her in his system.

Either Quinn was going to make sure Mona didn't pass HOT selection, or there's something else.

1. All the restaurant girls are and have to be HOTs.

2. Some HOTs aren't restaurant girls. HOTs who aren't restaurant girls have literally no idea of what's happening.

3. Mona didn't meet Burke. Mona met Quinn, who thought Mona was fit to be a restaurant girl.

4. Maya wanted to join in the HOTs. Quinn did everything and anything she could to prevent Maya to become a HOT.

5. How in the damn world Sage is totally oblivious of what's happening is a plothole bigger than the Amazon rainforest.

6. How in the damn world MC always fails to tell people what he's just seen happen that should help clear up things / help them is a plothole bigger than the Milky Way.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Damnn I hoped there will be a Covid event in the game, where a whole episode is in Quarantine. Where the MC sneaks with the DIKS and his LI, or plays on Swyper again.
Yes, a whole episode about how MC is sitting in the DIK mansion during lockdown and using Swyper.
You are just script genius, Hideo Kojima could not have done better. :LOL:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Just tried something and I don't like it. Even if you don't do anything with Jade(aside from getting a foot-handjob in class) she is STİLL being a bitch about it and MC STİLL feeling guilty and shit. I know that this is gonna bite us in the ass and I don't like that DPC is forcing this. I mean this probably makes Sage path doomed to fail.
She's totally terrified of being busted. Remember what happened to Cathy.

Last edited:

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
After playing chapter 9, I have mixed feelings. Not bad but the anticipation to wait for such a long time I believe made my expectations too high. Either way though...

Young Bella is everything.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
Any option to bypass this wretched interlude? I finished the second season for all 6 paths and it makes me sick to my stomach to think that I now have to complete it 6 times by holding CTRL and clicking on the clouds, help please.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Thanks dude, Now we can assume that the MC(Named Alex in my game)

Alex Miller born in 1999

Tommy- 1996-7

Rusty Burgmaster(Or I forgot) 1996-7

Quinn- 1996-7

Sage Morgan Burke - 1996-7

Jill Royce- 1999

Maya and Josy- 1999

Bella- I assue its between 1978-1981.

It all depends on how many years does college take. But whats sure is that most of the cast are Zoomers, with some Millenials and Boomers in between.

Damnn I hoped there will be a Covid event in the game, where a whole episode is in Quarantine. Where the MC sneaks with the DIKS and his LI, or plays on Swyper again.
The COVID quarantine should have occurred after episode 3. Confined with Derek (and Bert), Sage (and the HOTS), or Bella (and the corpses of her victims).

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Any option to bypass this wretched interlude? I finished the second season for all 6 paths and it makes me sick to my stomach to think that I now have to complete it 6 times by holding CTRL and clicking on the clouds, help please.
You only have to do the interlude once. Once you have, then you have the option to skip it in later runs.

Reactions: Sababukin

Skillerny

Aug 26, 2022
Sure...then why does Sage tell Chad that he has been unfaithful to her if you don't have a relationship with her. They say it's a script error but I have doubts about it :unsure:
Also this game does not show relationships of another unless they are crucial to the story like Arieth and the supposed degradation and attempted rape of Mona ,because Josy&Maya had the test of "satisfying" a mother and those scenes are not seen either :unsure:
Also, if you choose a path, do not be surprised that the alternative is that the other girl has a boyfriend, they will not be single all their lives, get used to the idea since this part was also played in AL

Merry Christmas ;):p
If you always reject Sage she tells Chad she cheated on him and then corrects herself and says that she didn't but tried to.

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
You only have to do the interlude once. Once you have, then you have the option to skip it in later runs.
Seriously? Damn and I've been through it twice in previous games, only with big mistakes xD
I will definitely pay attention now for some skip button, thank you very much, you made me feel better.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
The moments in episode 9 when you realize that:

I personally love it xD Jill CHICK route is pure SFW innocent comedy gold. It is it's own brand of humor.
We'll see what the Darth Jill route looks like in the future tho.
But for what it is, I got what I expected out of the Jill route, a damn good laugh.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jericho85
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes