Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
For me personally it seems more like you make Jill exit her comfort zone and fight for MC, but the price for love is her friendship with Bella. I'd say it's the DIK Jill route in a way.
Really?
You think it will hurt thier friendship?
That sounds too out of character, Bella even the Jill she will give up on MC if needed.

I'm shipping MC/Jill/Bella

Zorad

Nov 2, 2017
I can tell you really want to discuss Sage/the game, right? I'm at that game point that it isn't letting go and i find myself wanting to play or talk about it constantly.

I liked your analysis of Sage, kind of a reverse relationship, while others went by slowly
That's exactly how I feel too! I always have trouble forgetting about this game for two weeks after a new update launches. I follow this game and thread since episode 5 and I always loved it, but this is the first time that I actually comment on episodes/characters instead of just lurking lol. It's not common for me to get so excited about a game like I do with this one, but when that happens I just feel the need to talk about it every opportunity I can. Hopefully I will be able to get over it soon and just check for friday updates from time to time, but until then I will just keep checking this thread whenever I can. :KEK:

Your nickname dude, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Curtiu? SDJNFSDJGSK

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Really?
You think it will hurt thier friendship?
That sounds too out of character, Bella even the Jill she will give up on MC if needed.

I'm shipping MC/Jill/Bella
Oh no, that route is going to be pure volatility between Jill and Bella. And the moment she went in for the kiss on the bench with so much tension in the air, that was a test. One that I think MC failed. Either way, that's when she decides that she's not done with MC and she's going to try to take him back from Bella. It's going to be a warzone.

Make no mistake though, Jill is angry at both Bella and MC in that route. I think the Jill and Bella friendship is damaged, but it's not going to end well for MC. There's still consequences down the road for trying to play both girls.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Oh no, that route is going to be pure volatility between Jill and Bella. And the moment she went in for the kiss on the bench with so much tension in the air, that was a test. That's when she decides that she's not ready to give up on MC and she's going to try to take him back from Bella. It's going to be a warzone.

Make no mistake though, Jill is angry at both Bella and MC in that route. I think the Jill and Bella friendship is damaged, but it's not going to end well for MC. There's still consequences down the road for trying to play both girls.
I agree, it's gonna be a warzone without a really happy end, since we still don't know their backstory to the fullest.
But it is a more DIK affinity Jill in a way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
For me personally it seems more like you make Jill exit her comfort zone and fight for MC, but the price for love is her friendship with Bella. I'd say it's the DIK Jill route in a way.
Bella is TOO NICE with Jill, she literally said she will give up MC if Jill wants,
so if Jill doesn't want to give up on MC, MC doesn't want to give up on Bella and Bella doesn't want to give up on Jill,
a threesome/threeway here is not something unthinkable,
but yeah, as I said, it can go badly too :ROFLMAO:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Bella is TOO NICE with Jill, she literally said she will give up MC if Jill wants,
so if Jill doesn't want to give up on MC, MC doesn't want to give up on Bella and Bella doesn't want to give up on Jill,
Jill lost an older sister. Bella sees Jill as rare decent and fragile girl, so in a way she overtook the role of an older sister/guardian with Jill.

I personally don't see a 3way happening, only a mega DIK outcome if both are followed where their friendship is destroyed and Jill corrupted.

You should make that your profile pic :ROFLMAO:
Saint Zoey ftw atm :D

HunterWithEH

Feb 20, 2018
Before the path lock, I only had 2 saves,
one for CHICK with nearly perfect score with the main girls (Josy,Maya,Jill,Bella,Sage) and refusing everyone else,
and other for DIK to fuck everybody else (and Sage) :ROFLMAO:
so this scenes are for all CHICK runs that don't end up with the respective girl,

BUT if you go for Bella
(with a high Jill score)...
the break up scene with Jill can possibly
(a very slim possibility, but we never know :ROFLMAO:) lead to a threesome/threeway (Jill ends up kissing MC)

It start out badly
View attachment 2260206 View attachment 2260207

but then Jill attacks :ROFLMAO:...
View attachment 2260232 View attachment 2260239

So who knows, you may end up fucking everything up, or fucking two hot girls :ROFLMAO:
I would like to see MC cheating on Bella with Jill......It will be funny as hell.:p

• Haha
Reactions: beef-devourer

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
That's exactly how I feel too! I always have trouble forgetting about this game for two weeks after a new update launches. I follow this game and thread since episode 5 and I always loved it, but this is the first time that I actually comment on episodes/characters instead of just lurking lol. It's not common for me to get so excited about a game like I do with this one, but when that happens I just feel the need to talk about it every opportunity I can. Hopefully I will be able to get over it soon and just check for friday updates from time to time, but until then I will just keep checking this thread whenever I can. :KEK:

Curtiu? SDJNFSDJGSK
Lol i hate that, how l it wasn't as bad for me last time, around a year ago. Maybe real life issues enhancing it, but it's annoying, keep checking for new posts here and on reddit, and wondering if a new walkthrough will help or make it worst

SEND HELP.

Oh no, that route is going to be pure volatility between Jill and Bella. And the moment she went in for the kiss on the bench with so much tension in the air, that was a test. One that I think MC failed. Either way, that's when she decides that she's not done with MC and she's going to try to take him back from Bella. It's going to be a warzone.

she didn't cut the image, she wants the MC.
I really hope you're wrong and I'm right, i feel like a volatile route can ruin both LI's for many

Jill lost an older sister. Bella sees Jill as rare decent and fragile girl, so in a way she overtook the role of an older sister/guardian with Jill.

I personally don't see a 3way happening, only a mega DIK outcome if both are followed where their friendship is destroyed and Jill corrupted.

Saint Zoey ftw atm :D
Didn't we already get a hint something physical happened between them? When they try to sleep in the same bed, and then Jill comes up the sofa.

I think Jill kissed Bella.

Reactions: Zorad

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
My only problem with Sage is that she stayed with Chad for over 2 years without any type of sexual contact, what did she think he was waiting for marriage to have sex?
You forget about Jacob even when you are his fuckbody Sage fucks Jacob in chapter 7 or 8 ... I don't remember
Jacob is a comedy from another game, for now he is only a wild card character

• Haha
Reactions: QBaSS

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
Let's talk about Burke.

In my opinion, his business is to supply old rich people with sugar babies/prostitutes. This is done under cover of a donation to the university to finance scholarships.

He offers desperate students to finance their education in exchange for a "privileged" relationship with a generous donor.

Mona needed to finance her schooling, she met Burke, and we know how the meeting ends. Then we learn that she is leaving college. Burke is seen deleting his scholarship recipient file.

What's weird is why Burke agreed to take Mona into his business when she was in the process of joining HOT? When Maya tells him that she is a HOT, he gives up on including her in his system.

Either Quinn was going to make sure Mona didn't pass HOT selection, or there's something else.

And I think the person Burke is calling is Quinn. (Quinn, queen, chess piece, nickname given by her father and which she takes as a first name; Burke addresses her by her official first name present on her file)

He calls her because he is not happy to know that rumors were circulating about HOTs and a scholarship.
i think its probbably because he knows how good friends maya and sage has become, if you look you actually see he had written in maya, but then when she says its sage that pretty much convinced her to join the hots he react and delete mayas name again.
he wont risk sage finding out.

Reactions: dav3knight

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
I would like to see MC cheating on Bella with Jill......It will be funny as hell.:p
I almost sure that Josy (if you say, you still had feeling for her) will do that again with Maya :ROFLMAO:

Now I'm curious about what Tommy and Rusty will say after Josy and Jill's "walk of shame"

You forget about Jacob even when you are his fuckbody Sage fucks Jacob in chapter 7 or 8 ... I don't remember
You ok bruh?
I pretty sure the being his fuckbody isn't possible :ROFLMAO:
Also, I just finished the game and Sage don't fuck any1 else in chap 7 or 8 (just Quinn ;))

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
I don't think she was talking about "giving the mc to Jill", she was talking about taking him out of their lives entirely.

And she's not "too" nice, they are best friend and both were there for each other during the hardest times in thier lives.
If they weren't willing to give up on a guy for each other, we would have all said "what backstabbing bitches"

Sage what? Jacob?
I think i played through E1-E8 at least 6 times, I'm pretty sure they don't have sex.

HOWEVER i don't understand why the boys assumed Sage came out of Jacobs room in the walk of shame, that threw me off.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Is there any indicator of the time of this game, is it 2019-2020??
According to Maya's closet space it's 2017.
1671903829358.png

Poor Leon. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What are you guys' opinion on JamJam getting back with Dany? Are you on Leon or Jamie's side?
I'm afraid, despite Leon's potential gayness as his motivation here, I still support Leon on this one. Jamie almost always seems miserable in dealing with Dany. She's a wet blanket on a cold winter night, and the way she talks about that fucking rabbit is all the evidence you need about how fucked up she is mentally.

If you respect your DIK brothers, then you must support getting him away from her for his own personal well-being. Anything less is a betrayal of your brothers.

Reactions: James H Boner

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'm afraid, despite Leon's potential gayness as his motivation here, I still support Leon on this one. Jamie almost always seems miserable in dealing with Dany. She's a wet blanket on a cold winter night, and the way she talks about that fucking rabbit is all the evidence you need about how fucked up she is mentally.

If you respect your DIK brothers, then you must support getting him away from her for his own personal well-being. Anything less is a betrayal of your brothers.
Counterpoint: Dany offers to get her female roommate to watch them having sex. :whistle:

Reactions: kiki013
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes