TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Can anybody help with a plan for this character config? I'm having a hard time trying to get Tommy not calling it shitty...

View attachment 2260178
Wouldn't worry about what Tommy thinks, he only cares about drugs, I think more will be pissed off if you have drugs at the party. Activities just go with either shots or beer battle, scary stories and the cum-petition. As long as you get most of them 3 out of their 4 needs you should be OK.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
My only problem with Sage is that she stayed with Chad for over 2 years without any type of sexual contact, what did she think he was waiting for marriage to have sex?
Complete lack of any sexual contact wasn't necessarily for the entire duration of their relationship. It's possible Chad only started to avoid it after he's gotten into the affair with Troy.

Reactions: JaxMan

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Complete lack of any sexual contact wasn't necessarily for the entire duration of their relationship. It's possible Chad only started to avoid it after he's gotten into the affair with Troy.
I don't think so because Chad just walks away from her during the flashback of Rusty and Tommy starting their frat when they are trying to get the Hots to agree to come to their parties.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
At this point 80% of my comments here must be about Sage. But what can I say, I love the character.

To me, Sage's relationship progresses in a completely different way than the other LI's routes. While the others needed to first establish an emotional connection before getting in bed with MC (this is especially true for Bella and Jill), Sage is the complete opposite.
The way I see it, the point of her relationship is getting to know the real Sage, romantically and sexually. We already know that she loves sex and wants to experiment a lot of new stuff with MC, but that's because she's a lot more open to talk about sex than anything else.
The real "challenge" of her route is to bring out that sweet and caring Sage that we see in Season 2. Sure, she was an emotional mess in that season, but that's when she also realized that the MC cares about her a lot more than she thought.
During those episodes, we see that she has her guard down when it comes to emotions, and that's why we bonded (emotionally) so much with her. That, to me, is the point of her character arc: to show Sage that it's okay to let your guard down to the ones you care about. And when she finally realizes that, the "romantic" Sage will be a lot more common to see.

I agree with the fact that she's not as emotionally involved with us as the other LI's are (she likes us a lot, don't get me wrong, but she's not IN LOVE yet) but that will happen with time. If the whole point of her relationship was just to try sex stuff, then we would have no challenge or goals as a couple because, like she says:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If sex was really all that is to her, why would DPC make her a main girl in the first place? She could just be a side girl and nothing would be different. Or, narrative wise, she could just refuse MC's proposition and tell him that she only wants to be a fuckbuddy.

Of course, her route will be a lot kinkier than Jill's and Bella's combined, but that doesn't mean it will be just that.
I have no problem with how Sage was portrayed in this chapter, it's completely in character with her. They are in a party and she's finally free to try out new stuff in bed that she didn't got to do before, and what we see in episode is her finally letting loose after all these years. But I would also like to see, in the next episode, how she will behave with us in private when the environment is appropriate for a more serious approach to their relationship.

The sad truth is that we will have to wait for 7-9 more months in order to see how things will progress.
I can tell you really want to discuss Sage/the game, right? I'm at that game point that it isn't letting go and i find myself wanting to play or talk about it constantly.

I liked your analysis of Sage, kind of a reverse relationship, while others went by slowly[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Zorad

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Pretty sure he was with Troy before he was with Sage. He's pretty consistent with denying he cheating on her and I think DPC is trying to make Chad's body language tells pretty clear especially in EP8.

I think in Chad's mind he's being honest. To Chad, if he thinks he was cheating on anyone, he was cheating on Troy by using Sage as a beard.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
At this point 80% of my comments here must be about Sage. But what can I say, I love the character.

To me, Sage's relationship progresses in a completely different way than the other LI's routes. While the others needed to first establish an emotional connection before getting in bed with MC (this is especially true for Bella and Jill), Sage is the complete opposite.
The way I see it, the point of her relationship is getting to know the real Sage, romantically and sexually. We already know that she loves sex and wants to experiment a lot of new stuff with MC, but that's because she's a lot more open to talk about sex than anything else.
The real "challenge" of her route is to bring out that sweet and caring Sage that we see in Season 2. Sure, she was an emotional mess in that season, but that's when she also realized that the MC cares about her a lot more than she thought.
During those episodes, we see that she has her guard down when it comes to emotions, and that's why we bonded (emotionally) so much with her. That, to me, is the point of her character arc: to show Sage that it's okay to let your guard down to the ones you care about. And when she finally realizes that, the "romantic" Sage will be a lot more common to see.

I agree with the fact that she's not as emotionally involved with us as the other LI's are (she likes us a lot, don't get me wrong, but she's not IN LOVE yet) but that will happen with time. If the whole point of her relationship was just to try sex stuff, then we would have no challenge or goals as a couple because, like she says:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If sex was really all that is to her, why would DPC make her a main girl in the first place? She could just be a side girl and nothing would be different. Or, narrative wise, she could just refuse MC's proposition and tell him that she only wants to be a fuckbuddy.

Of course, her route will be a lot kinkier than Jill's and Bella's combined, but that doesn't mean it will be just that.
I have no problem with how Sage was portrayed in this chapter, it's completely in character with her. They are in a party and she's finally free to try out new stuff in bed that she didn't got to do before, and what we see in episode is her finally letting loose after all these years. But I would also like to see, in the next episode, how she will behave with us in private when the environment is appropriate for a more serious approach to their relationship.

The sad truth is that we will have to wait for 7-9 more months in order to see how things will progress.
Your nickname dude, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: Zorad

shadowxplay

May 11, 2018
hello, my game (8.2 compressed) is crashing when trying to start a new game.
it worked fine when i started a new game a couple of days ago, but today suddenly i get an error code.
i'm using scrappy's walkthrough mod.

can anyone help me find out what the problem is?

image_2022-12-24_170613089.png

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
What "routes/path" are those from?
Before the path lock, I only had 2 saves,
one for CHICK with nearly perfect score with the main girls (Josy,Maya,Jill,Bella,Sage) and refusing everyone else,
and other for DIK to fuck everybody else (and Sage) :ROFLMAO:
so this scenes are for all CHICK runs that don't end up with the respective girl,

BUT if you go for Bella
(with a high Jill score)...
the break up scene with Jill can possibly
(a very slim possibility, but we never know :ROFLMAO:) lead to a threesome/threeway (Jill ends up kissing MC)

It start out badly
1671897228614.png 1671897247982.png

but then Jill attacks :ROFLMAO:...
1671897826948.png 1671897886635.png

So who knows, you may end up fucking everything up, or fucking two hot girls :ROFLMAO:

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
one for CHICK with nearly perfect score with the main girls (Josy,Maya,Jill,Bella,Sage) and refusing everyone else,
so this scenes are for all CHICK runs that don't end up with the respective girl,

BUT if you go for Bella
(a very slim possibility, but we never know :ROFLMAO:) lead to a threesome/threeway (Jill ends up kissing MC)

It start out badly
View attachment 2260206 View attachment 2260207

View attachment 2260232 View attachment 2260239

So who knows, you may end up fucking everything up, or fucking two hot girls :ROFLMAO:
The story continues!

IMG-20221224-WA0012.jpg

Plus, you know, thier conversation (Bella/Jill), and the ending, where Jill DOESN'T cut the picture.

Reactions: James H Boner

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
hello, my game (8.2 compressed) is crashing when trying to start a new game.
Think ScrappyMod is 8.3 bugfix2, dunno if that's the problem, but i have BaDik 8.2, Badik 8.3 updatepatch then ScrappyMod and all works.... (use search top right if you want 8.3 update patch, it's in this thread several times)

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019

BUT if you go for Bella

It start out badly
View attachment 2260206 View attachment 2260207

View attachment 2260232 View attachment 2260239

For me personally it seems more like you make Jill exit her comfort zone and fight for MC, but the price for love is her friendship with Bella. I'd say it's the DIK Jill route in a way.

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes