Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
I would love a Bella, Jill and mc threesome. As well as a maya, josey And mc one
What do you mean by josy maya and MC? We got that a few times now. I think we'll be getting one with sage on top of the Throuple.

if it wasn't for the still open relationship with Chad she might have done it even earlier (and it's not like she got very far)

the walk of shame is not meant to be official, especially if it is only sex that is being talked about.
those same words wouldn't have been particularly out of tune in the mouth of a sidegirl (Lily for example)
Hmmmm yeah ok i see what you're saying. It's not as much her agreeing, at least not conclusively, i need to replay that scene.

I just got the vibe she is on board, didn't you? Do you see her having sex with someone else atm and thinking it's ok?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The facial expressions in this episode are next level, i have tons of them saved aside that i want to share and use

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I wonder actually, if the scene on the start screen that's apparently in Maya's house, means we'll have MC pay a visit there as "official Maya's boyfriend", in attempt to convince Patrick that Maya has straightened out her ways, so there's no reason for him to hold her hostage anymore.

That could also serve as another starting point for potential throuple break up, this time with Josy feeling insecure and left out over it.
As far as I know, that's Bella's place.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hmmmm yeah ok i see what you're saying. It's not as much her agreeing, at least not conclusively, i need to replay that scene.

I just got the vibe she is on board, didn't you? Do you see her having sex with someone else atm and thinking it's ok?
she did not have sex with anyone (apart from MC) even when she was engaged to Chad... maybe in another game

but then why should she? he's her fuckbuddy, she doesn't need to look for another one

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Summer's Gone is my actual favorite. The production values, renders, music and so on are quite high. In some aspects it matches BaDIK, in some exceeds it. The thing is, Ocean wants to build his world("Summer's Gone" and "Where it all began" being in a shared universe), and he is focusing on the world building and characters, and 4.5 episodes in, there is still no sex. He wants to build towards it and have it mean something. It's a ballsy approach, but I respect him for it.

SG and BaDIK are different kind of beasts, and I enjoy both games all the same.
Yeah, i like Ocean's work, slowburn never is a problem for me if the story is compelling. BaDik offers alot fast there, but the story itself is good enough to carry the game and how DPC arranged the several paths it's actually good to do different playthrough's without getting bored.

Many VN's suffer from too many LI's to pursue and the interesting ones often get no progress just to keep everybody on board... And more often then not, once we made progress with a girl it's done and over...
I prefer good character building for a limited number of girls over fast action with an endless amount of them any day....

BaDik still manages to keep relations evolving and personally i think how DPC handled bringing Zoey into the story so far is pretty smart, from a flashback to a sidestory to a possible future contender to your current partner....
I understand some arguments the story itself was put on hold... But that's just frustration for the waiting time, but once the end product is there, the interlude is just another part and it's the total of all episodes that make the game...

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
from MC no doubt, he in fact renounces the other girls

but this step Sage hasn't done yet, which doesn't mean she doesn't care about him, but she did that in the first season too

she probably will, but not yet.

there's nothing wrong with that, it's a bit like M+J who have in fact been together since the end of the first season but only now are for real.

or to take another example, when MC declares himself to Jill he's talking about boyfriend and girlfriend, when he talks about it with Sage the point is to try, not to have arrived
I see your point, but I don't think you should see that as Sage not being commited or not haveing agreed.

Everything else is exactly the same as every other path. Phase 1 : Talk + Flashback. Phase 2 : Special ( trolling Tybalt ) + Dance + Haunted Basement. Phase 3 : Never any doubt who they end in bed with and where.

I really think Sage agreeing to a relationship is all but implied and certain at this point, yea its low on romance, other than maybe her putting her head on the MC's shoulder when she remembers that she forgot the trophy, but I don't see any reason to doubt that they are exactly where every other couple/trouple is at this point.

Reactions: Naxer

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Yeah, i like Ocean's work, slowburn never is a problem for me if the story is compelling. BaDik offers alot fast there, but the story itself is good enough to carry the game and how DPC arranged the several paths it's actually good to do different playthrough's without getting bored.

Many VN's suffer from too many LI's to pursue and the interesting ones often get no progress just to keep everybody on board... And more often then not, once we made progress with a girl it's done and over...
I prefer good character building for a limited number of girls over fast action with an endless amount of them any day....

BaDik still manages to keep relations evolving and personally i think how DPC handled bringing Zoey into the story so far is pretty smart, from a flashback to a sidestory to a possible future contender to your current partner....
I understand some arguments the story itself was put on hold... But that's just frustration for the waiting time, but once the end product is there, the interlude is just another part and it's the total of all episodes that make the game...
I agree with 100% of what you said. In someone else's hands BaDIK would feel clunky and bloated, but he manages to pull it off. And despite giving us sex early on(frat life), I personally play for the story, mystery and character growth.
That's why I said that SG and BaDIK are different beasts, but I respect them all the same.

You mean this one?

View attachment 2259930

It looks like a stock suburb house to me, so i don't think Bella would be the only person living in such place. There's probably hundreds of these in the city.
Oh that one, who knows.

I thought you were talking about the Christmas House, my bad.

Reactions: vogelbeest

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I wonder actually, if the scene on the start screen that's apparently in Maya's house, means we'll have MC pay a visit there as "official Maya's boyfriend", in attempt to convince Patrick that Maya has straightened out her ways, so there's no reason for him to hold her hostage anymore.

That could also serve as another starting point for potential throuple break up, this time with Josy feeling insecure and left out over it.
Most of the renders on the start screen are game events (not all of them), so yes, there will probably be some kind of important event.

543664.JPG
What do we see in this render? The tree on the right was almost crumbling, fallen yellowed leaves lie in the yard, the characters are warmly dressed. This is late autumn, most likely these events will occur in Episodes 10-11.
Definitely, Maya invited the MC to her home, but we do not yet know if this event is unique to Maya / Josy route, or if this event is fixed for all paths as a main plot point. In the second case, the events will differ depending on the decisions made.
And also we see that Derek made some kind of prank on the MC. :LOL:

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
she did not have sex with anyone (apart from MC) even when she was engaged to Chad... maybe in another game

but then why should she? he's her fuckbuddy, she doesn't need to look for another one
I'm driving at a specific point here, you're that the way you see it, she isn't on board with a romantic relationship at all? That's what you're saying?

Most of the renders on the start screen are game events (not all of them), so yes, there will probably be some kind of important event.

If so, can do please be teleported to the tender with Heather swimming?
Btw, her scene wasn't very sexy, do you think that's intentional?

bigboi2923

Aug 24, 2018
Absurdly large Free roam & Exclusivity paths shutting you out of 80% of scenes will kill this game. DPC doesn't seem to get is that the more you delay a change the harder it will become to change into something else, DPC himself said it would be between 14 to 20 episodes.

In the next 2 episodes (so 2024 at the earliest) how many scenes will someone on the Bella route see? No more than 2-3 actual sex scenes, same with the Sage & Jill routes, because you keep getting shut out of more & more content each episode. Really terrible decision making

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I see your point, but I don't think you should see that as Sage not being commited or not haveing agreed.

Everything else is exactly the same as every other path. Phase 1 : Talk + Flashback. Phase 2 : Special ( trolling Tybalt ) + Dance + Haunted Basement. Phase 3 : Never any doubt who they end in bed with and where.

I really think Sage agreeing to a relationship is all but implied and certain at this point, yea its low on romance, other than maybe her putting her head on the MC's shoulder when she remembers that she forgot the trophy, but I don't see any reason to doubt that they are exactly where every other couple/trouple is at this point.
on this I disagree, each relationship has a different development and is at a different stage

Bella and Sage were the last to accept emotional involvement, while for the other 3 it was almost the opposite

and while for Bella it was evident the brakes that blocked her (which haven't been faced at all yet) for Sage the brake is her difficulty to open up, and this hasn't been overcome either, she talked about the adoptive family when she couldn't do without it anymore and as soon as another private matter came up all the emotional barriers she hides behind came back

from the point of view of the game they are in the same phase, but they get there in a completely different way

an indirect proof is that the "not chosen" Sage is anyway one of the LIs who takes it more sportingly, who would still go to do something with him in spite of everything

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm driving at a specific point here, you're that the way you see it, she isn't on board with a romantic relationship at all? That's what you're saying?
I do not understand what you are getting at

MC wants a relationship, Sage does not preclude this possibility, but for now they are almost fuckbuddies as at the beginning of the story

the fact that Sage isn't ready/convinced to actually be in a relationship yet doesn't mean she'll look for another guy, she already has the fuckbuddy she needs

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Absurdly large Free roam & Exclusivity paths shutting you out of 80% of scenes will kill this game. DPC doesn't seem to get is that the more you delay a change the harder it will become to change into something else, DPC himself said it would be between 14 to 20 episodes.

In the next 2 episodes (so 2024 at the earliest) how many scenes will someone on the Bella route see? No more than 2-3 actual sex scenes, same with the Sage & Jill routes, because you keep getting shut out of more & more content each episode. Really terrible decision making
There are PLENTY of ways for him to make "Solo" LI routes more exciting and packed, but yeah, there will probably be less scenes for people who only do 1-2 PT compared to s1 s2

on this I disagree, each relationship has a different development and is at a different stage

Bella and Sage were the last to accept emotional involvement, while for the other 3 it was almost the opposite

and while for Bella it was evident the brakes that blocked her (which haven't been faced at all yet) for Sage the brake is her difficulty to open up, and this hasn't been overcome either, she talked about the adoptive family when she couldn't do without it anymore and as soon as another private matter came up all the emotional barriers she hides behind came back

from the point of view of the game they are in the same phase, but they get there in a completely different way

an indirect proof is that the "not chosen" Sage is anyway one of the LIs who takes it more sportingly, who would still go to do something with him in spite of everything
I think they weren't really the last to accept emotional involvement, but were the last to REALIZE (admit to themselves) they are already emotionally involved.

You can see it in the Bella and Jill conversation, how Bella explained when it began (before you started dating)

And in Sages leaf conversation "I've told you things i haven't told"

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
View attachment 2259886

Maya is the best person to nominate because i want to see the face of her dad when she brings that trophy home (or when he sees it in her dorm room on another of his unannounced visits) :sneaky:
In this ep. 9 she tells Sage that she's going to become a HOT. I bet a tenner she will share a room with Sage (Maya says she thinks Sage is hot ;)).

MC-Sage-Maya threesome on the horizon? :eek:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ffive

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really liked this shot. On a DIK route, I really enjoy Quinn/MC. In a way, she met her match. Someone who's not scared of her, someone who pushes all her buttons. She actually starts caring for him. For Quinn to meet an equal of sorts is probably a huge turn on, since DIK MC is shameless, aggressive and down for anything. The fact she asks him to join her Downtown is a huge thing for her.
My favorite shots with Quinn is definitely the end scene in Ep 9.
Just look at her. Looks at Tremolo with loving eyes. When her ostentatious sarcasm, rudeness and coldness disappear, we see a completely different person. Quinn is good at playing the face game, but she loses at this point and shows her real self. Her father most likely loved his daughter very much, but the life lessons he gave her were not the best. This is how she could be in ordinary life, if not her upbringing.
quinn15.JPG
And I'll say it here. Go for it, girl. Fuck those life lessons. Listen to your heart.
quinn17.JPG

If so, can do please be teleported to the tender with Heather swimming?
Btw, her scene wasn't very sexy, do you think that's intentional?
She just wanted to have a revenge fuck on Tommy, so she didn't try very hard.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
Does anyone know if it is actually possible to fuck sandy at The party? Or does she just leave dissapointed when mc wont fuck at The Stairs?

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017

I agree the way all 4 paths got to the 'right now' was very different and distinct. The 2 Sage key moments were probably when the MC shared his mom's story with her and when she in return shared her families story with the MC and ofc also how uncomfortable she is to discuss feelings.

But from what we've seen at the party, there is no longer any difference as far as relationship status goes between the 4 paths. They are all commited and all LI's gravitate towards the MC in exactly the same way.

Maybe the Sage romance moment was when they stoped in the middle of having sex and she taking the MC's hands into her own and saying "talk to me", like that's not something a fuckbuddy would do if getting off is the primary objective, that's more something that a girlfriend would do.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes