chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks!

My Jill route is neutral affinity and I just did a playthrough of these DIK things, some major

Body shots with Tiffani, enjoy it too much and lick pussy
Grab Bianca's ass
Punched Oscar
Made out with Riona, though I couldn't kiss her when we first talked on MC's bed.
Grabbed Nicole's ass

I couldn't let Heather use me (didn't have the D, N, C option, just text options) and I couldn't punch Vinny, only tell him off or defuse, punch him was greyed out, so not sure why I could make out with Riona and punch Oscar on this route.

Screenshot of choices below
Thank you. This kind of goes all the way back to my original point, which is I don't understand why I'm allowed to make some "bad" choices and not others. You can grab multiple asses, tongue down a girl's vag and make out with Riona on the couch, but you can't get a BJ from Heather. You can punch Oscar, but not Vinny. I don't understand the factors DPC is using to decide which options are and aren't locked away anymore.

Reactions: hawk784563

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
You can grab multiple asses and make out with Riona on the couch, but you can't get a BJ from Heather.
A blowjob is considerably more sexual activity, it's pretty simple difference.

You can punch Oscar, but not Vinny.
Punching Vinnie is enabled if MC has been aggressive towards dangerous people like Caleb. Oscar isn't in the same league, so requirements to have him punched are lower.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
After I imported my season 2 save file (maya/josy route) to season 3, I get error code when opening the rewards 2d art gallery both in the game opening or the phone. Help please.

This is the error code:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Just tried something and I don't like it. Even if you don't do anything with Jade(aside from getting a foot-handjob in class) she is STİLL being a bitch about it and MC STİLL feeling guilty and shit. I know that this is gonna bite us in the ass and I don't like that DPC is forcing this. I mean this probably makes Sage path doomed to fail.
Now you know any sexual conduct with Jade may cause you troubles on the Sage path, you have your answer, don't mess with Jade at all, although from what I hear the game seems to assume you did something with Jade when you go with Sage and co to their apartment.

Bonono

Apr 18, 2018
hello I have a bug the scene with jill and bella outside which is linked with the discovery of sage that it is bella and where they drink a drink is repeated in a loop it comes back to the beginning at jill and bella sees herself at the entrance can you tell me what's going on? thank you

• Angry
Reactions: JoKeRT5 and Ilhares

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
I'm not convinced. I have a feeling DPC will eventually pull out the rug from DIK players ...

MC's that give in to Sage's destructive impulses will find her drift away. We already see the foreshadowing in DnG - if MC 'seduces' Moria/Quinn (DIK only), then the happy ending with Nadia/Sage turns to a bad ending. That die was cast already if MC has the threesome with Quinn while pursuing both her and Sage.
I had to fix a save so i decided to test this too and:

Moria/Quinn will kill you anyway (on Nadia/Sage ending), no matter if you seduce, charm, play a song or attack her (or your DIK/CHICK alignment)

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Actually it didn't, I placed them in the "BeingaDIK-1535311494" folder, replaced when prompted but nothing changed..

Mmmm, actually it didn't..:confused: I put it in the BeingaDIK-1535311494 folder and replaced when prompted but yeah, still nothing..
Possible symptoms might include

1. You aren't putting the corresponding persistent in the correct folder (season 1&2 persistent belongs in the season 1&2 save folder and Season 3 persistent belongs in the Season 3 folder)

2. You may have the wrong build. The persistent provided are for the latest build for each application. (0.8.3 for Season 1&2 and interlude for Season 3. I still haven't updated my saves for the latest episode as I'm still working on optimizing each route for the provided saves).

If you believe you've properly installed these files and your errors still persist, then wait for me to update the save files and try again. I can't tell you when that will be since the holidays are getting in the way of me catching up on playing not only Being a DIK, but other games. Sorry for any inconvenience; I'll try to get everything fixed in the coming weeks (2 at the most). Hope this helps

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
hello I have a bug the scene with jill and bella outside which is linked with the discovery of sage that it is bella and where they drink a drink is repeated in a loop it comes back to the beginning at jill and bella sees herself at the entrance can you tell me what's going on? thank you
As i understand of what I've readed, it's bcoz you using a mod and DPC made this loop to fk up the mods,maybe will be fixed by the mods in future who know, marry Xmas XD

AydenSV

Jul 18, 2021

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I've seen this asked a few times but no answers, are there some renders not unlocking? I've done all routes now start to finish and still have 10 Jill renders and 1 Josy render missing. They all say story so not sure how I could have missed them?
Those are all during story sections, not during the free roam. The last Josy one is almost certainly the one during the morning after montage - I think it's the folks who slept in the basement. There are walk-throughs showing them all, but they are all there and working.

Reactions: Kimbooo
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes