RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
RoadWulf Sorry, I don't know how to "spoiler" something. Let me know and I'll do so! And isn't what you said about Josy proof she is straight rather than bi?
type [ ] for where I say left brack and right bracket

"leftbracket"spoiler"rightbracket"
"leftbracket"/spoiler"rightbracket"

You can also look at the 3 dots in the formatting bar above the text box (the one that says "Insert") and select Spoiler from the drop down.

Josy:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
So, any wacky theories?

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Does anyone here think (hope) Maya and Josy aren't actually lesbians/bi? They seem like two lonely people with tough family lives that found comfort with each other rather than being truly attracted to one another (note that they both cheated). Both have issues with their fathers, which likely repulsed them from men until they found one who treated them better (the MC). I think this is more believable than "Surprise! We were both lesbians/bi the whole time!" From what we know of the characters they both really do seem straighter than their relationship. But maybe this is all just head canon. Thoughts?
they are most likely bisexuals, Maya likes women more, but she does not have experience with guys, she dated them however. and if you are full gay you don't start to feel attraction to the opposite sex, what she does toward you :) She enjoy lots of thing you do to her, end she is actually starting to enjoy the grinding on you part, in the first chapter. Your Dick is just sadly to BIG and scary for her, but its not like she would not want to try it again :p

and Josy, well Josy enjoyed your big cock very clearly, and she was definitely skilled

but your analysis was a very well thought

and here i am answering vulgarly :p :(

JimmyBoy16

Dec 11, 2017
Keka isn't allowing me to unzip the file, stating "unknown error." In the past I've just unzipped using terminal command unzip and dragging/dropping the file, but it isn't working. Any help? I'm a mac user if that wasn't obvious

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Maybe..Just maybe this will all end up like "Triangle" ..Isabella and Jill wind up sharing our MC. If one wins over the other that would leave one extremely hurt and they're very close to boot. Hmm complicated

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
On my little MacbookPro I have no space for a game this big anymore - even the "official" compressed version is almost 2 gigs, and tried the others but none work with the mod, so I may have to pass this one...o well,,,

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Finally finished chapter 3 on both the dik and chick paths. The dik path seemed like it has a bit more content but most of the scenes are available on both paths. On the dik path you can get a threesome with Mona and Camilla that is not available on the chick path and the panty raid ending with the Quinn/Camilla scene is much more satisfying than on the chick path. Also on the chick path you're denying yourself the little "look closer" and similar minor scenes for really no real gain.

On the chick path you can get a fairly tame scene with Jill that is unavailabe on the dik path (although it's still better than the one where you're wearing the dildo hat on the dik path). Those 2 scenes are the only exclusive content I can remember seeing. As far as I could tell you can't get very far with either Jill or Isabelle on either path yet. Shame since Isabelle is my favorite.

I was especially surprised to see that the final scene with Maya is identical on both paths as long as she likes you.

4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes